Notices

Page 513 of 679 FirstFirst ... 13413463503511512513514515523563613 ... LastLast
Results 5,121 to 5,130 of 6781

Thread: Spanking, Whipping, Caning HD/SD Scenes

1. Melanie Learns Her Lesson - Cheerleaderspankings

Melanie Learns Her Lesson - Cheerleaderspankings

Melanie Learns Her Lesson - Cheerleaderspankings

Melanie has snuck away from cheer practice to play on her phone and take selfies. When her Coach, Soria, eventually finds the missing madam, she is far from pleased as Melanie has not learned the latest routines at all. On top of that, her appearance is sloppy, her attitude to remaining in the cheer squad is shoddy... something needs to be done! Soria takes the sullen one over her knee for a good old fashioned spanking. The spankings and scoldings continue until Coach believes Melanie has learned her lesson. However, Soria is far from impressed with Melanie and takes her over her knee for a further humiliating, hard hand spanking with a leg lock... she then places her over the bench, bottom fully stuck out, for yet more stern discipline. As her bottom reddens shamefully, only then does Melanie appear to learn her lesson before she is allowed back to train and practice with the squad.

Melanie Graham, Soria

BDSM, spanking, Cheerleaderspankings,

File Name : melanie_soria_cheer.mp4
    File Size : 721.3 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:10:03
    Video : AVC (AVC), 9 980 Kbps, 50.000 fps
    Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 192 Kbps (CBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download file.al - melanie_soria_cheer.zip - 721.3 MB

2. Mommy Spanks Sage - Mommaspankings

Mommy Spanks Sage - Mommaspankings

Mommy Spanks Sage - Mommaspankings

Mommy is shocked to walk into the living room on her daughter Sage dressed in what looks like a skimpy nightgown. Sage proclaims she is waiting for her college age boyfriend to get there to take her out. Well, mom is not having that and plans to send him home as soon as he arrives. But first, she is going to teach Sage a lesson about dressing like a little tart. Mommy takes her slutty looking daughter over her lap for a good old fashioned spanking. When she pulls up the dress, there is no panties, horrified, she spanks Sage even harder. The spanking ends with the hairbrush which draws out lots of apologies to be a good girl.

Miss Bernadette, Sage Pillar

BDSM, spanking, Mommaspankings,

File Name : mommy_spanks_sage.mp4
    File Size : 988.6 MB
    Duration : 00:11:21
    Video : AVC (AVC), 12.0 Mbps, 60.000 fps

Download file.al - mommy_spanks_sage.zip - 988.6 MB

3. Rude Rachel's Tearful Punishment part 1 Aaaspanking

Rude Rachel's Tearful Punishment part 1 Aaaspanking

Rude Rachel's Tearful Punishment part 1 - Aaaspanking (Triple A Spanking)

Rachel Adams makes a most welcome return but we somehow think that she bets she didn't... as this latest film shows. It's a real screaming, spanking snot-fest as she rudely answers back and insults the hotel manager when she is confronted by him for her appalling behavior. The complaints about the noise from her room mean hotel manager, Paul Rogers, has to deal with the situation which has upset all the other guests. She tests his patience until he offers her an ultimatum, get out, or take a spanking! She thinks the spanking will be easy and decides to take that option... how wrong she is. The hand spanking over her tight jeans progresses to a bare bottom smacking as her jeans and panties are pulled down, shaming her when she continues to sass the manager. Her behavior deteriorates and he uses a hairbrush found on the side table. By now, Rachel is really starting to feel this punishment, as the painful spanking brings free-flowing tears and a stream of unrelenting nasal mucous, in between the crying and screaming that no doubt the other hotel guests would have been able to hear! Rachel will be one very contrite and sorry young lady, respecting the other guests' peace and quiet that evening as she will no doubt hide out in shame and embarrassment.

Rachel Adams

BDSM, spanking, Aaaspanking, Tripleaspanking,

File Name : ruderachels_tearfulpunishment_pt1.mp4
    File Size : 641.1 MB
    Duration : 00:07:18

Download file.al - ruderachels_tearfulpunishment_pt1.zip - 641.1 MB

4. How To Punish a Masochist 4K Ariel Anderssen Studio

How To Punish a Masochist 4K Ariel Anderssen Studio

How To Punish a Masochist - Ariel Anderssen Studio

Anthony's been looking at my phone bill & has cleverly deduced that I must have been using my phone while driving. We're in a new Dom/sub relationship so I'm delighted that he's found a reason to punish me; I love being spanked! Barefoot, in my silk pyjamas, I'm happy to be pulled over his knee, and when he begins spanking me, it feels wonderful. Harder than normal, perhaps, which becomes especially noticeable once he's pulled my silky shorts down. But we're only playing, right? He's not actually annoyed with me over such a little thing?

At length, he brings out a leather strap, and starts to spank me with that; maybe his hand is getting tired. Whatever the reason, I love the feeling. "I like it!" I purr, so happy that he's giving me exactly what I want.

And that's when I realise that we *aren't* playing. This is a real punishment; he doesn't want me to enjoy it. Making me stand up, he forbids me to pull up my shorts, and produces a heavy leather tawse. Is he going to use that instead?

Apparently he is. But not, as I'd assumed, on my bottom, which is nicely warmed up. He's going to tawse my hands. And after a couple of burning, agonising strokes, I realise that I don't enjoy this sensation at all. None of the comforting, intimate warmth that comes from an over-the-knee spanking. Just sharp pain, and mounting fear as I wait for the tawse to fall...

After two strokes, I pull my hand away. And Anthony's most displeased - not only am I refusing to admit to having done anything wrong but now I'm not even accepting the punishment in a dignified way. He reaches out, caresses my face, and pushes my hair back tenderly behind my ears. The last thing I expect is for his open hand to connect, hard, with the side of my face. And yet, as he slaps me over and over again, a stubborn part of me doesn't want to give in. I want to see if he can *really* control me.

He can. And he does. When the face slapping is finally over, he makes it clear that we're about to resume the hand-tawsing. And this time, I won't move my hands out of the way. This time, I want him to be pleased with me.

NB: This is quite a serious film, with real crying, a sequence of over a dozen face slaps, and a long hand-tawsing sequence. If you're not comfortable with realism and fairly hard action, this may not be the film for you. However, if you, like me, enjoy intensity, then you should love it. Enjoy! This is one of my fantasies, and I'm delighted to bring it to life for your viewing pleasure, with the excellent Anthony P Scott playing the Top.

Amelia Jane Rutherford, Anthony P Scott

BDSM, spanking, Ariel Anderssen Studio,

File Name : How-To-Punish-a-Masochist-4K-Anderssen-Studio.mp4
    File Size : 1.1 GB
    Resolution : 3840x2160
    Duration : 00:16:14
    Video : MPEG-4 Visual (MPEG-4 Visual), 9 752 Kbps, 25.000 fps
    Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 128 Kbps (CBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download file.al - How-To-Punish-a-Masochist-4K-Anderssen-Studio.zip - 1.1 GB

5. Must do better! Aaaspanking (Triple A Spanking)

Must do better! Aaaspanking (Triple A Spanking)

Must do better! - Aaaspanking (Triple A Spanking)

Anastasia has been called in for a meeting with her boss, Christina Carter, about an update on her recent poor work which has resulted in further humiliation for Ms. Carter. She trusted that Anastasia would be 'en forme" regarding email communications, correct spelling and grammar in basic follow up correspondence. It is not Christina's job to continually check on her staff, but with the recent emails being the last straw, she reminds Anastasia about their agreement on any future poor work and what would happen. Anastasia knows immediately the trouble she is in and, at first, takes the further scolding and spanking that is carried out. However, her boss is furious and pulls up her skirt to smack her bared wobbling cheeks. When the secretary complains, she then loses the right to wear her knickers... now that is humiliating! Christina wants her to feel the shame and embarrassment she felt and continues to hand spank the poor girl over the desk. The boss has another surprise as she has a leather strap that she can not wait to use across her lousy employee's bare bottom. Anastasia yelps and cries out in pain and embarrassment, promising to do better in the future as this is one meeting in HR that she never ever wants to repeat again.

Anastasia Rose, Christina Carter

File Name : anastasia_christina_full.mp4
    Duration : 00:12:34

Download file.al - anastasia_christina_full.zip - 1.1 GB

6. Thieving Lily's Liquor Lickin' - Cheerleaderspankings

Thieving Lily's Liquor Lickin' - Cheerleaderspankings

Thieving Lily's Liquor Lickin' - Cheerleaderspankings

Lily has been stealing strong liquor from mom's cabinet and taking the booze to cheer practice to impress her peers. Lily loves being popular but everything changes when her mother's suspicions are confirmed as she catches her girl red-handed, pinching another bottle. Lily has nothing much to say since she is caught in the act so mom lets her know what happens to thieves in this house. If she wants to impress her friends, she can impress them by showing off her soon to be very sore red bottom. She places her daughter, still dressed in her cheer outfit, over the table and spanks her hard whilst scolding her naughty girl. Those tight white shorts are pulled down and Lily's beautiful toned butt cheeks are given a further licking from mom's mean hands. Worse is to come as Mom spies a hairbrush on the table and gets Lily to ask her to give her a hairbrush spanking. Oh, the shame and humiliation! The brush really stings and poor Lily finally learns her lesson as her bottom turns an angry red and her very real yelps of pain fills the room! Do not miss this hot mommy/daughter combination of super fit and sexy, Lily Swan getting a spanking from Madame Samantha B.

Lily Swan, Samantha Baker

BDSM, spanking, Cheerleaderspankings,

File Name : lily_samantha_cheer.mp4
    File Size : 716.3 MB
    Duration : 00:08:17

Download file.al - lily_samantha_cheer.zip - 716.3 MB

7. The payout spr-1932 Redstripefilms

The payout spr-1932 Redstripefilms

The payout spr-1932 Redstripefilms

In this film we see Kayleth ready to earn the second part of her inheritance. For this she has to agree to take a beating with a leather paddle, thoughtfully provided by her late grandfather. Not at all happy with this she none the less wants the money and so bends over for the beating she has to take. But, there is a bit of a surprise awaiting her.

Kayleth, Sarah Stern

BDSM, spanking, Redstripefilms,

File Name : spr-1932.mp4
    File Size : 476.7 MB
    Duration : 00:12:57
    Video : AVC (AVC), 4 990 Kbps, 25.000 fps

Download file.al - spr-1932.zip - 476.7 MB

8. After School spanking & strapping - Aaaspanking

After School spanking & strapping - Aaaspanking

After School spanking & strapping - Aaaspanking (Triple A Spanking)

Ava Nicole arrives home not long after daddy... and he had received the news about her latest poor behavior and punishment at school. He is naturally upset and disappointed that his daughter would shame the family name once more, behaving so badly at school, that she had to be spanked and strapped. She is nervously waiting in her bedroom knowing that Daddy will soon be there as she knows what happens next. When he comes into her room, daddy confirms this as he asks her to explain what happens when she is punished at school... "a spanking at school means a spanking at home". In this case, poor Ava is to receive the exact same punishment so that will be a spanking and leather strapping given to her earlier. However, at home, all discipline is always carried out on the bare bottom! She takes her position over his lap as the hard hand spanking begins, the white cotton knickers are quickly pulled down and her quivering bottom given a further mean hand spanking. The leather strap is then used with her bent over the bed, with her bare bottom exposed and vulnerable, as the strapping continues until he feels her lesson has been learned.

Ava Nicole, John Osborne

File Name : avanicole_sg.mp4
    Duration : 00:12:43

Download file.al - avanicole_sg.zip - 1.1 GB

9. Disciplined by the Auditor - Aaaspanking (Triple A Spanking)

Disciplined by the Auditor - Aaaspanking (Triple A Spanking)

Disciplined by the Auditor - Aaaspanking (Triple A Spanking)

There is a double debut appearance and a special return of a popular girl making this a memorable addition to our exclusive "Flight Attendant" spanking series. Please welcome back Helen Stephens alongside newcomer, Jessica Taylor... and we are honored to bring you a fantastic, strict female top, the inimitable Ophelia de Havilland. The disciplinary auditor is called into one of the airline's hubs to investigate two flight attendants, Helen & Jessica, who have been summoned to face the fearsome Miss de Havilland. the girls are nervous, and understandably so as the auditor reveals her investigation shows that they have been stealing and falsifying accounts at the airline's expense. Furthermore, the girls had foolishly stashed away some of the Duty Free which they had acquired over the past year in their personal lockers. This was discovered on opening them to find proof of their misdemeanors. There are only two options, immediate dismissal, or discipline, the old fashioned way! The girls choose the discipline, thinking this will be just a light spanking when they are told. How wrong they both are! Each girl is taken over the lap of the auditor as they are spanked in front of each other. They think this is it, but it is just the start. Next, they lose the dignity of their panties, receiving a harder bare bottom, over the knee spanking as well as a double leather strapping. The girls are in shock but want to keep their jobs so comply dutifully. It is still not over, as Miss de Havilland cruelly makes the girls face each other over the table, their underwear halfway down their legs, as they are strapped in turn. This is rather emotional and brings very real tears to Jessica and a new genuine contriteness from Helen. This auditor knows her stuff and it is safe to say both girls have learned a valuable lesson!

Helen Stephens, Jessica Taylor, Ophelia Dehaviland

File Name : helen_jess_auditor.mp4
    File Size : 1.4 GB
    Duration : 00:20:20
    Video : AVC (AVC), 9 980 Kbps, 50.000 fps

Download file.al - helen_jess_auditor.zip - 1.4 GB

10. The Intervention - Spankedcheeks

The Intervention - Spankedcheeks

The Intervention - Spankedcheeks

Amelia is shocked when her brother in law turns up unexpectedly and quickly confronts her about the affair she's been having behind his brothers back while he is away on business. She tries to deny it but he has all the evidence he needs and Amelia soon finds herself over his knee for a humiliating hard bare bottom spanking. But worse is to follow as she is made to kneel on the settee with her already sore red bottom properly presented for further chastisement with various leather straps and paddles that her brother in law brought with him. The punishment concludes with Amelia bent over for a caning whilst promising to be a good girl in the future.

Amelia Jane Rutherford

BDSM, spanking, Spankedcheeks,

File Name : The-Intervention-Spankedcheeks.wmv
    File Size : 265.4 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:17:59
    Video : VC-1 (WMV3), 2 000 Kbps, 25.000 fps
    Audio : WMA (WMA2), 48.0 Kbps (CBR), 32.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download file.al - The-Intervention-Spankedcheeks.zip - 265.4 MB