Notices

Page 481 of 679 FirstFirst ... 381431471479480481482483491531581 ... LastLast
Results 4,801 to 4,810 of 6781

Thread: Spanking, Whipping, Caning HD/SD Scenes

1. For Naughty Girls like me Part Three - Well Spanked Bottom

For Naughty Girls like me Part Three - Well Spanked Bottom

For Naughty Girls like me (Part Three) larger sized file for better clarity - Well Spanked Bottom

Two weeks into her stay Lola Marie is caught having a cigarette in the back garden. Auntie drags her upstairs and straight into the punishment outfit.

Her punishment for smoking those cancer sticks is two fold - first she will receive a mouthsoaping to wash off that vile stench from her mouth. But after that she has earned another trip over Auntie's knee!!! So after the lecture it's off upstairs the pair go to implement the punishment.

But Auntie's parenting goes even further, because every day Auntie insists Lola take Detention classes as though she were back at school. And as if that wasn't enough, she has her writing lines too!

Whenever will the torment end?

Lola Marie, Rose Cavendish

BDSM, spanking, Well Spanked Bottom,

File Name : for_naughty_girls_like_me_3.mp4
    File Size : 343.1 MB
    Resolution : 960x536
    Duration : 00:17:20
    Video : AVC (AVC), 2 528 Kbps, 25.000 fps
    Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 265 Kbps (VBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download file.al - for_naughty_girls_like_me_3.zip - 343.1 MB

2. For Naughty Girls like me Part Four - Well Spanked Bottom

For Naughty Girls like me Part Four - Well Spanked Bottom

For Naughty Girls like me Part Four - Well Spanked Bottom

It's a dark day in Detention for young Lola as Auntie begins her extensive punishment!

Aunty takes Lola over the knee for a most firm handspanking. Lola wriggles and squeals, begging Auntie to stop because it hurts her bottom so much! But Auntie doesn't stop until that naughty little bottom is nice and red hot! And there's extra smacks for the tops of those naughty little legs as well...

Then Auntie pulls out the hairbrush to give Lola a good hairbrushing!

Then Lola is allowed to get up....

But this isn't the end of her punishment! Oh no! In fact Auntie is only preparing to give her a good caning! And heavens help Lola if she doesn't assume the correct positions that Auntie tells her!

File Name : HD_for_naughty_girls_like_me_4.mp4
    File Size : 334.2 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:12:03
    Video : AVC (AVC), 3 560 Kbps, 25.000 fps
    Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 301 Kbps (VBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download file.al - HD_for_naughty_girls_like_me_4.zip - 334.2 MB

3. For Naughty Girls like me Part Five - Well Spanked Bottom

For Naughty Girls like me Part Five - Well Spanked Bottom

For Naughty Girls like me Part Five - Well Spanked Bottom

Lola has broken the curfew!

Aunty is waiting up and is a bundle of nerves when she finally saunters in near on midnight. Aunty is so shaken she send the young lady upstairs to change into her punishment outfit immediately.

Only an over the knee spanking and caning will suffice for this type of behaviour.

But after a long stay at Auntie's has Lola learnt anything at all? Watch and see...

File Name : HD_for_naughty_girls_like_me_5.mp4
    File Size : 294.3 MB
    Duration : 00:11:01
    Video : AVC (AVC), 3 560 Kbps, 25.000 fps
    Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 288 Kbps (VBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download file.al - HD_for_naughty_girls_like_me_5.zip - 294.3 MB

4. Party girl punished spr-1403 Spankingsarah

Party girl punished spr-1403 Spankingsarah

Party girl punished spr-1403 Spankingsarah

Ella Hughes has had a party at her house and a man ended up in her bed, now she must tell the truth and pay the price. I am not at all convinced by her excuses and decide that if she is going to act like a silly young girl she will be punished that way. I make her strip and then put on an old fashioned school tunic before taking her over my knees for the hardest bare spanking she has ever had. Her tears don't stop me till I have completed the punishment.

Ella Hughes, Sarah Stern

BDSM, spanking, caning, Spankingsarah,

File Name : spr-1403_Party_girl_punished.wmv
    File Size : 257 MB
    Resolution : 960x576
    Duration : 00:17:18
    Video : VC-1 (WMV3), 2 000 Kbps, 25.000 fps
    Audio : WMA (WMA2), 64.2 Kbps (VBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download file.al - spr-1403 Party girl punished.rar - 269.1 MB

5. Sexy cleaning company Episode 22 spr-1354 English-spankers

Sexy cleaning company Episode 22 spr-1354 English-spankers

Sexy cleaning company Episode 22 spr-1354 English-spankers

Ella Hughes has just had her first interview for the sexy cleaning company which resulted in a spanked bottom. She now has to audition first client and this very strict lady has her own ideas on punishment. Ella has to change into some sexy clothes and then placed in the diaper position she is spanked and then beaten with a selection of nasty wooden rulers. Then bent over in the traditional position she gets some real hard strokes.

Ella Hughes, Sarah Stern

BDSM, spanking, English-spankers,

File Name : spr-1354.wmv
    File Size : 181.9 MB
    Duration : 00:12:15
    Audio : WMA (WMA2), 64.3 Kbps (VBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download file.al - spr-1354.rar - 181.9 MB

6. Caned for lying spr-1521 Spankingsarah

Caned for lying spr-1521 Spankingsarah

Caned for lying spr-1521 Spankingsarah

Ella Hughes arrived late for a filming session, she then told some lies and tried to fool me. Well no one gets away with that. I phoned her boyfriend and told him about her behaviour and he asked me to punish her very hard and also to give extra punishments for him for her behaviour at home. She made her allotted number of films for the day and then it was time for the caning. This was one of the most severe caning I have administered and by the end Ella was in tears.

Ella Hughes, Sarah Stern

BDSM, spanking, Spankingsarah,

File Name : spr-1521_Caned_for_lying.mp4
    File Size : 397.2 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:10:45
    Video : AVC (AVC), 4 941 Kbps, 50.000 fps
    Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 160 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download file.al - spr-1521_Caned_for_lying.rar - 397.2 MB

7. Sub slave caned spr-1482 English-spankers

Sub slave caned spr-1482 English-spankers

Sub slave caned spr-1482 English-spankers

This is an amazing film and just goes to show what happens when you let the girls chose their own story line. Ella Hughes and Sarah Stern were filming for us and they came up with this story. Now I happen to think it's a great story, Sarah hires a young lady from an agency, this young lady has to be naturally submissive and will have to submit to a really hard caning, some face slapping and some nasty pinching of her nipples. Ella just loved the whole idea and contributed some of the more extreme ideas, just goes to show, a naturally submissive girl will decide on her own fate, as painful as it certainly will be.

Ella Huges, Sarah Stern

File Name : spr-1482.mp4
    File Size : 669.34 MB
    Duration : 00:14:42
    Video : AVC (AVC), 5 953 Kbps, 50.000 fps
    Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 384 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download file.al - spr-1482.part1.rar - 335.0 MB
    Download file.al - spr-1482.part2.rar - 334.3 MB

8. Her Spanking Audition - Spankingsarah

Her Spanking Audition - Spankingsarah

Her Spanking Audition - Spankingsarah

Yes every new girl has to start out on her spanking life somewhere and with Mr Stern is no bad place. He has spanked more ladies bottoms than most people have hot dinners but he just keeps on going. Watch as newbie Holly goes over his knees to get her very first real good hard spanking. How will she take to it and what does she think. Have a listen to what she has to say.

Holly, Mr Stern

BDSM, spanking, Spankingsarah,

File Name : Her-Spanking-Audition.mp4
    File Size : 643.9 MB
    Duration : 00:12:34
    Video : AVC (AVC), 7 000 Kbps, 50.000 fps
    Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 160 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download file.al - Her-Spanking-Audition.zip - 643.9 MB

9. Ella paddled After the party spr-1371 English-spankers

Ella paddled After the party spr-1371 English-spankers

Ella paddled After the party spr-1371 English-spankers

After Ashleigh has been punished the truth of the situation comes out, the real culprit is Ella and so now she will get the worst punishment she could imagine. Both Sarah and Ashleigh take leather paddles to her bare bottom and give her an all mighty paddling, nothing is held back here she takes the hard paddle time after time on her bottom. The punishment does not end till she has tears in her eyes.

Ashleigh, Ella Hughes, Sarah Stern

File Name : spr-1371.wmv
    File Size : 146.2 MB
    Duration : 00:09:49
    Audio : WMA (WMA2), 64.3 Kbps (VBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download file.al - spr-1371.rar - 146.2 MB

10. The Implement Shopping Network - Amelia Jane gets paddled

The Implement Shopping Network - Amelia Jane gets paddled

The Implement Shopping Network - Amelia Jane gets paddled - Ten Amorette's Punishment Playhouse

Welcome to the Implement Shopping Network, where one can purchase everything for their spanking play needs! Billy Joe and Amelia Jane bring you today a "real beginner's implement" something that's very "sensual". Billy Joe demonstrates swatting her 5 times over the leggy blonde's pretty white dress. But wait? Is she writhing in pleasure or pain? It's difficult to tell, her words describe how much she enjoys it, but her body language seems to contend that. Amelia Jane then gives a little spiel about how the paddle is the best for consensual pain before bending over for another 5. The camera zooms in as she takes the next 5 swats. Again, she says she enjoys it, but there is a hint of a strain in her voice. They reach their target, so the skirt goes up for the next 10 swats. She tries to stall, but Billy Joe will have none of it. Even the 1st swat over her white panties and milky skin, makes her laugh it off. After the 5th swat, she's jumping up and down and her bottom is a bright red, but she's being adamant that she is enjoying herself. She sits down again, gingerly and explains the next round will be " super sensual" and she'll be moving her legs apart a bit wider for the next round over her panties. Her cries sound a bit more out of pain than ecstacy, but she assures us that she's feeling aroused. When he finishes he announces that they've reached their target for Amelia Jane's panties to come down! She tries to get out of this part of the demonstration, but Billy Joe becomes more aggressive in insisting that she take part. The last ten swats switch between watching her bare bottom whacked by the paddle and her facial expressions as she struggles to maintain composure and hold back tears. She pulls herself together as Billy Joe tells the viewers to tune in next week. Amelia Jane announces with feigned enthusiasm, " We'll be doing canes!"

Amelia Jane Rutherford

BDSM, spanking, Amorette Playhouse,

File Name : The-Implement-Shopping-Network-Amelia-Jane-gets-paddled.mp4
    File Size : 294.9 MB
    Duration : 00:11:06
    Video : AVC (AVC), 3 414 Kbps, 23.976 fps
    Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 304 Kbps (VBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download file.al - The-Implement-Shopping-Network-Amelia-Jane-gets-paddled.zip - 294.9 MB