Notices

Page 351 of 679 FirstFirst ... 251301341349350351352353361401451 ... LastLast
Results 3,501 to 3,510 of 6781

Thread: Spanking, Whipping, Caning HD/SD Scenes

1. A Company Culture of Spanking - Punishments Only

A Company Culture of Spanking - Punishments Only

A Company Culture of Spanking - Punishments Only

Ten Amorette

After mouthing off to an important client while on a business trip, Ten gets a spanking when she gets back to her hotel room. She tries to tell her coworker Aria that it can't possibly be that bad if I'm just going to use my hand to spank her, but is quickly informed that it's going to be a lot worse than she was thinking (/hoping). Then she is disappointed to learn that she's also not going to get a pass for otherwise being an excellent employee. What in the world had she gotten herself into and why the hell didn't she bite her tongue when the clients were being difficult?!

I surprise her from the other room - apparently she thought I wasn't in the suite when discussing her fate with Aria -- and grab her arm, leading her into a private part of our suite so that Aria doesn't have to watch her being disciplined. I pull down her pants, and I spank her thoroughly. When she puts her hand back to shield her bottom, I warn her not to do that again or I'll have to strap her hand. When she does it again, I stay true to my word: I stand her up, take off my belt, and give her open hand 5 strokes with my belt.

After the hand strapping, it's right back over my knee so she can resume being spanked. Once that's over, I send her over to the window to do a revised version of Corner Time: she's facing the outside world with her pants pulled down, visible to nearby golfers. Once that's done with, I take Ten over my knee for another spanking, this time causing her to start crying before it's over. Once it's over, I take her into my arms, and I provide her with much needed reassurance that her punishment was administered for her own good, and that all is forgiven.

BDSM, spanking, punishing, file.al, Punishments Only,

File Name : A-Company-Culture-of-Spanking.mp4
    File Size : 1.5 GB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:20:42
    Video : AVC (AVC), 10 000 Kbps, 29.970 fps
    Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 317 Kbps (VBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download file.al - A-Company-Culture-of-Spanking.mp4 - 1.5 GB

2. Another Bad Day for Naughty Lavender Clip 2 - Red Cheeks Studios

Another Bad Day for Naughty Lavender Clip 2 - Red Cheeks Studios

Another Bad Day for Naughty Lavender Clip 2 - Red Cheeks Studios

Lavender, Monty

Second clip of this Bad Day for our very naughty redhead, lavender. Now she is stripped naked and spanked very hard with both hand and hairbrush, before he Uncle storms off to fetch more implements to carry on with her punishment...

BDSM, spanking, punishing, file.al, Red Cheeks Studios,

File Name : Another-Bad-Day-for-Naughty-Lavender-Clip-2.mp4
    File Size : 452.6 MB
    Duration : 00:09:14
    Video : AVC (AVC), 6 432 Kbps, 29.970 fps

Download file.al - Another-Bad-Day-for-Naughty-Lavender-Clip-2.mp4 - 452.6 MB

3. Two Brats - Double Trouble Clip 1 - Red Cheeks Studios

Two Brats - Double Trouble Clip 1 - Red Cheeks Studios

Two Brats - Double Trouble Clip 1 - Red Cheeks Studios

Breana Shye, Lavender Ligature

Our two resident, cute little brats, lavender and breana are home alone. Breana is sitting going through Lavender's things when Lavender comes home and catches her. After yelling and arguing, lavender pulls her cousin over her knee and begins to spank her bared bottom. After some good hard smacks, she makes breana kneel in a chair and pulls out her hairbrush...

File Name : Two-Brats-Double-Trouble-Clip-1.mp4
    File Size : 321.1 MB
    Duration : 00:06:30
    Video : AVC (AVC), 6 534 Kbps, 29.970 fps

Download file.al - Two-Brats-Double-Trouble-Clip-1.mp4 - 321.1 MB

4. Stevie Gets her (ACTUAL) sister Spanked Part 1 - Punishments Only

Stevie Gets her (ACTUAL) sister Spanked Part 1 - Punishments Only

Stevie Gets her (ACTUAL) sister Spanked Part 1 - Punishments Only

Skylar Rose, Stevie Rose

While Stevie's younger sister Skylar is staying with us, I've noticed that, like many 19 year olds, she just isn't very aware of her surroundings. Chalk it up to a generation that was given smart phones before being taught how to boil water, but she's just... more than a little bit on the oblivious side. So HAD Stevie asked my permission to let her drive Stevie's car -- which is registered in my name and under my insurance policy - I probably would've said no.

Unfortunately for Stevie and Skylar's bottoms, Stevie didn't ask my permission. When Skylar sideswiped someone at the gas station, that was unaesthetic damage to the car I bought Stevie, and it was damage to a stranger's car that I was now going to have to pay hundreds of dollars for, if not over $1k.

Less than pleased, I make it unequivocally clear to Skylar that in our house, she has to live by our rules. And in our house, girls who behave irresponsibly get spanked. Having never been spanked as an adult, I have Skylar watch the beginning of Stevie's spanking, then I place Skylar in the corner to listen to her sister being punished, knowing that she will be spanked next. In part 1, each girl gets an OTK hand spanking, and Stevie gets the bath brush OTK as well. This is preceded by a stern lecture, and interspersed with scoldings and corner time.

File Name : Stevie-Gets-her-ACTUAL-sister-Spanked-Part-1.mp4
    Duration : 00:21:00
    Video : AVC (AVC), 10.0 Mbps, 29.970 fps

Download file.al - Stevie-Gets-her-ACTUAL-sister-Spanked-Part-1.mp4 - 1.5 GB

5. Two Brats - Double Trouble Clip 2 - Red Cheeks Studios

Two Brats - Double Trouble Clip 2 - Red Cheeks Studios

Two Brats - Double Trouble Clip 2 - Red Cheeks Studios

Breana Shye, Lavender Ligature, Monty

With hairbrush in hand, our redhead Lavender proceeds to carry on smacking her cousin, Breana's bare ass to punish her for going through her things. All the while scolding her for her behavior, Lavender is turning her cousins' bottom a bright shade of red, and they are midst spanking when their Uncle comes through the door and sees the grand spectacle. He is furious to find the scene, and wastes no time sitting down and pulling Breana over his knee, demanding to know what she has done this time. He pulls down her panties and begins spanking her much harder than her cousin, which leads to some sneaky attempts to get lavender in trouble as well as she writhes and struggles over her Uncle's lap...

File Name : Two-Brats-Double-Trouble-Clip-2.mp4
    File Size : 369.1 MB
    Duration : 00:07:16
    Video : AVC (AVC), 6 763 Kbps, 29.970 fps

Download file.al - Two-Brats-Double-Trouble-Clip-2.mp4 - 369.1 MB

6. Stevie Gets her (ACTUAL) sister Spanked Part 2 - Punishments Only

Stevie Gets her (ACTUAL) sister Spanked Part 2 - Punishments Only

Stevie Gets her (ACTUAL) sister Spanked Part 2 - Punishments Only

Skylar Rose, Stevie Rose

Part 2 begins with a second OTK Hand spanking for Skylar, which Stevie has to watch while she sits her spanked bottom on the Behavior Reflection stool. Sobbing by the end, I comfort Skylar in my arms, as she is clearly quite shaken up from the new and very unexpected experience of her first spanking as a grown adult woman. Stevie, however, still has her second OTK Hand spanking, which Skylar has to watch from the Behavior Reflection stool. And being as Stevie has a higher pain tolerance, not to mention that I've had to discipline her for irresponsibility before, the bath brush isn't the only implement she gets: her punishment includes 10 with the belt, 10 with the paddle, and 10 with the cane. (Specifically, 5 with the blue acrylic cane, and 5 with the thin and *super* bendy/whippy delrin cane).

At the end, I take both of the remorseful sisters into my arms and hold them, providing physical comfort as I communicate that I administer spankings with their best interests at heart.

Note: the scenario is admittedly fictional, but Skylar Rose actually IS INDEED Stevie Rose's REAL LIFE SISTER!

File Name : Stevie-Gets-her-ACTUAL-sister-Spanked-Part-2.mp4
    Duration : 00:20:59
    Video : AVC (AVC), 9 999 Kbps, 29.970 fps

Download file.al - Stevie-Gets-her-ACTUAL-sister-Spanked-Part-2.mp4 - 1.5 GB

7. Punished for partying in Uncles' car Part 1 - Red Cheeks Studios

Punished for partying in Uncles' car Part 1 - Red Cheeks Studios

Punished for partying in Uncles' car Part 1 - Red Cheeks Studios

Lavender, Monty

Our bratty niece, Lavender, is lounging around texting when her Uncle comes in and starts to interrogate her about last night when she borrowed his car. He produces an empty bottle of Tequila, two cigarette butts and a pack of smokes, and states that he found them in his car when he went out that morning. Lavender proceeds to spin a web of lies to try and get out of admitting she did anything wrong, but her Uncle isn't buying any of it. He stands her up and bends her over and starts spanking her butt that is covered in only a thin, semi see through pair of leggings. But lavender carries on with her fabricating a story, and soon enough, her Uncle yanks down her leggings and resumes his spanking on her bare ass, which is already starting to get red. He is clearly getting more frustrated with her refusal to admit she has done anything wrong, so after a short while, he angrily clears the bench that she was sitting on and forces her to bend over it with her arms outstretched and her butt sticking out. He resumes his spanking with some very hard swats, making lavender squeal and wiggle with each stinging smack. But she seems determined to stick to her story, and it only serves to earn her a long, hard punishment which soon turns both her cheeks a very deep, bright red.

File Name : Punished-for-partying-in-Uncles-car-Part-1.mp4
    File Size : 407 MB
    Duration : 00:09:02
    Video : AVC (AVC), 5 951 Kbps, 29.970 fps

Download file.al - Punished-for-partying-in-Uncles-car-Part-1.mp4 - 407 MB

8. Devon's Attitude Spanked Out of Her Part 1 - Punishments Only

Devon's Attitude Spanked Out of Her Part 1 - Punishments Only

Devon's Attitude Spanked Out of Her Part 1 - Punishments Only

Devon BunnyEuphoria

All weekend long, Devon was acting up and being a brat. Not even just with me, she was being rude to her friends and strangers alike. I'd spank her, she'd stop, and then a few hours later she'd go back to being disrespectful seemingly every time she opened her mouth. Then at brunch on Sunday morning, after having already spanked her 4 or 5 times that weekend, the attitude started back up again.

I nipped it in the bud immediately, and explicitly told her in front of everyone to go back up to her room and wait for me to come up. What does this spunky little brat do as she gets up to do as she's told? Gives me the finger!

Watch as I give her the spanking of a lifetime when I get up to her room! First I give Devon a BIG spanking with my hand, then I send her to the corner to kneel for five minutes. Courtesy of her little outburst when I'd sent her up to her room, her corner time is followed with a hand strapping. Then it's time for 40 with the belt, followed by another five minutes in the corner; I have her stand this time. Determined to leave a lasting impression, I take Devon OTK and give her a Bath Brushing. And just to be extra sure to drive home the lesson, I give her a final hand spanking before I take her into my harms, holding and comforting her, allowing her to gently come down and cry it out now that the punishment is over.

File Name : Devon-Attitude-Spanked-Out-of-Her-Part-1.mp4
    File Size : 1.4 GB
    Duration : 00:20:01

Download file.al - Devon-Attitude-Spanked-Out-of-Her-Part-1.mp4 - 1.4 GB

9. Devon's Attitude Spanked Out of Her Part 2 - Punishments Only

Devon's Attitude Spanked Out of Her Part 2 - Punishments Only

Devon's Attitude Spanked Out of Her Part 2 - Punishments Only

Devon BunnyEuphoria

All weekend long, Devon was acting up and being a brat. Not even just with me, she was being rude to her friends and strangers alike. I'd spank her, she'd stop, and then a few hours later she'd go back to being disrespectful seemingly every time she opened her mouth. Then at brunch on Sunday morning, after having already spanked her 4 or 5 times that weekend, the attitude started back up again.

I nipped it in the bud immediately, and explicitly told her in front of everyone to go back up to her room and wait for me to come up. What does this spunky little brat do as she gets up to do as she's told? Gives me the finger!

Watch as I give her the spanking of a lifetime when I get up to her room! First I give Devon a BIG spanking with my hand, then I send her to the corner to kneel for five minutes. Courtesy of her little outburst when I'd sent her up to her room, her corner time is followed with a hand strapping. Then it's time for 40 with the belt, followed by another five minutes in the corner; I have her stand this time. Determined to leave a lasting impression, I take Devon OTK and give her a Bath Brushing. And just to be extra sure to drive home the lesson, I give her a final hand spanking before I take her into my harms, holding and comforting her, allowing her to gently come down and cry it out now that the punishment is over.

File Name : Devon-Attitude-Spanked-Out-of-Her-Part-2.mp4
    File Size : 1.4 GB
    Duration : 00:19:48

Download file.al - Devon-Attitude-Spanked-Out-of-Her-Part-2.mp4 - 1.4 GB

10. Lazy Brat caught lying again Clip Four - Red Cheeks Studios

Lazy Brat caught lying again Clip Four - Red Cheeks Studios

Lazy Brat caught lying again Clip Four - Caning

Lavender, Monty

With her butt already looking extremely sore, Lavender now gets a very hard thrashing with her Uncles' thick rattan cane. He tells her she will get 12 strokes from this cane, and soon begins with some very hard lashes. Lavender counts each one out loud, and her protests and moans begin to get obedient as the count gets higher. Eventually, she admits she has lied about everything and promises to get another job and stop her lying. Finally, she stands pouting, naked and with a very, very red bum and is dismissed to her room...

File Name : Lazy-Brat-caught-lying-again-Clip-Four-Caning.mp4
    File Size : 217.5 MB
    Duration : 00:04:04
    Video : AVC (AVC), 7 149 Kbps, 29.970 fps

Download file.al - Lazy-Brat-caught-lying-again-Clip-Four-Caning.mp4 - 217.5 MB