Notices

Page 426 of 679 FirstFirst ... 326376416424425426427428436476526 ... LastLast
Results 4,251 to 4,260 of 6781

Thread: Spanking, Whipping, Caning HD/SD Scenes

1. Bianca And Leandra Get Soundly Spanked For Riding Part 2

Bianca And Leandra Get Soundly Spanked For Riding Part 2

Bianca And Leandra Get Soundly Spanked For Riding The Train Without A Ticket Part 2 Real-life-spankings

I always ask the girls to save their train tickets as I can put it in the books as travel expenses but this time Bianca and Leandra didnt have them. They came up with some lame excuse that they threw them away but I soon found out that they didn't buy tickets at all because it was a short journey. No excuse! Time for another spanking!

Part Two

After I put them borh over my knee together I put Bianca back over my knee for another hard spanking while Leandra held her hands. Then they switched places and leandra got another spanking as well

BDSM, spanking, caning, Real-life-spankings,

File Name : bianca_leandra_spanked_train_no_ticket_part2.wmv
    File Size : 57.8 MB
    Resolution : 720x400
    Duration : 00:05:58
    Video : VC-1 (WMV3), 1 200 Kbps, 25.000 fps
    Audio : WMA (WMA2), 128 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download file.al - bianca_leandra_spanked_train_no_ticket_part2.rar - 57.8 MB

2. Bianca And Stacey Return Part 1 Real-life-spankings

Bianca And Stacey Return Part 1 Real-life-spankings

Bianca And Stacey Return Part 1 Real-life-spankings

As you guys have seen over the years sometimes girls leave the site for a while or permanently due to their personal lives. Moving away, illness, family issues, getting pregnant etc. etc. They usually let us know and we wish them the very best. Sometimes a girl just dissapears. Email adress deleted, mobile phone disconnected etc. We then have no idea what happened.

This is what Bianca and Stacey did a few years ago and all of a sudden they are back.

We are very glad they are back and nothing serious happened to them but we didn't know that did we? I decided they needed more then just a welcome back spanking so I punished them both soundly. They were both spanked soundly over my knee, they got the ping pong paddle, the leather paddle, a sound thrashing with both birches and sound strappings with both the light and heavy strap.

File Name : bianca_stacey_return_part1.wmv
    File Size : 231.9 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:07:20
    Video : VC-1 (WMV3), 4 000 Kbps, 25.000 fps
    Audio : WMA (WMA2), 320 Kbps (CBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download file.al - bianca_stacey_return_part1.rar - 231.9 MB

3. Bianca And Stacey Return Part 2 Real-life-spankings

Bianca And Stacey Return Part 2 Real-life-spankings

Bianca And Stacey Return Part 2 Real-life-spankings

As you guys have seen over the years sometimes girls leave the site for a while or permanently due to their personal lives. Moving away, illness, family issues, getting pregnant etc. etc. They usually let us know and we wish them the very best. Sometimes a girl just dissapears. Email adress deleted, mobile phone disconnected etc. We then have no idea what happened.

This is what Bianca and Stacey did a few years ago and all of a sudden they are back.

We are very glad they are back and nothing serious happened to them but we didn't know that did we? I decided they needed more then just a welcome back spanking so I punished them both soundly. They were both spanked soundly over my knee, they got the ping pong paddle, the leather paddle, a sound thrashing with both birches and sound strappings with both the light and heavy strap.

File Name : bianca_stacey_return_part2.wmv
    File Size : 182 MB
    Duration : 00:05:59

Download file.al - bianca_stacey_return_part2.zip - 182 MB

4. Bianca And Stacey Return Part 3 Real-life-spankings

Bianca And Stacey Return Part 3 Real-life-spankings

Bianca And Stacey Return Part 3 Real-life-spankings

File Name : bianca_stacey_return_part3.wmv
    File Size : 174 MB
    Duration : 00:05:44

Download file.al - bianca_stacey_return_part3.zip - 174 MB

5. Bianca And Stacey Return Part 4 Real-life-spankings

Bianca And Stacey Return Part 4 Real-life-spankings

Bianca And Stacey Return Part 4 Real-life-spankings

File Name : bianca_stacey_return_part4.wmv
    File Size : 203.4 MB
    Duration : 00:06:40

Download file.al - bianca_stacey_return_part4.zip - 203.4 MB

6. Bianca And Stacey Return Part 5 Real-life-spankings

Bianca And Stacey Return Part 5 Real-life-spankings

Bianca And Stacey Return Part 5 Real-life-spankings

File Name : bianca_stacey_return_part5.wmv
    File Size : 215.1 MB
    Duration : 00:07:03

Download file.al - bianca_stacey_return_part5.zip - 215.1 MB

7. Bianca And Stacey Return Part 6 Real-life-spankings

Bianca And Stacey Return Part 6 Real-life-spankings

Bianca And Stacey Return Part 6 Real-life-spankings

File Name : bianca_stacey_return_part6.wmv
    File Size : 246.09 MB
    Duration : 00:08:04

Download file.al - bianca_stacey_return_part6.zip - 246.1 MB

8. Aaliya Gets Soundly Strapped Real-life-spankings

Aaliya Gets Soundly Strapped Real-life-spankings

Aaliya Gets Soundly Strapped Real-life-spankings

You are probably thinking what's with the being late again! I know but that is because these little madams are almost always late!

Being on time is a sign of respect but they are not taught that Anyway, it gives me plenty of reason to tan their little behinds again. This time it is Aaliya's turn. 15 minutes late so she felt my strap and she got cornertime for the first time.

File Name : aaliya_soundly_strapped.wmv
    File Size : 148 MB
    Duration : 00:04:52

Download file.al - aaliya_soundly_strapped.zip - 148 MB

9. Vannesa's First Spanking Part 1 Real-life-spankings

Vannesa's First Spanking Part 1 Real-life-spankings

Vannesa's First Spanking Part 1 Real-life-spankings

Meet the lovely 21 year old Vanessa guys. She is from Sweden, new to spanking,and she spends quite a bit of time in Holland doing modelling work. Now she admits she is very naughty at times and when she is abroad, she needs a firm hand to keep her well behaved.

That is where we come in I gave her her first spanking ut then the little madam went straight to a pub afterwards so I dragged her back for a sound strapping in part 2

Make her feel welcome guys!

File Name : swedish_vanessa_first_spanking_part1.wmv
    File Size : 225.6 MB
    Duration : 00:07:20

Download file.al - swedish_vanessa_first_spanking_part1.zip - 225.6 MB

10. Vannesa's First Spanking Part 2 Real-life-spankings

Vannesa's First Spanking Part 2 Real-life-spankings

Vannesa's First Spanking Part 2 Real-life-spankings

Meet the lovely 21 year old Vanessa guys. She is from Sweden, new to spanking,and she spends quite a bit of time in Holland doing modelling work. Now she admits she is very naughty at times and when she is abroad, she needs a firm hand to keep her well behaved.

That is where we come in I gave her her first spanking ut then the little madam went straight to a pub afterwards so I dragged her back for a sound strapping in part 2

Make her feel welcome guys!

File Name : swedish_vanessa_first_spanking_part2.wmv
    File Size : 169.1 MB
    Duration : 00:05:33

Download file.al - swedish_vanessa_first_spanking_part2.zip - 169.1 MB