Notices

Page 463 of 679 FirstFirst ... 363413453461462463464465473513563 ... LastLast
Results 4,621 to 4,630 of 6781

Thread: Spanking, Whipping, Caning HD/SD Scenes

1. She's Been Very Naughty - Spankedcheeks

She's Been Very Naughty - Spankedcheeks

She's Been Very Naughty - Spankedcheeks

Zoe has to deal with her partner and sex slave Amelia for being very naughty and over spending on their joint credit card but before she punishes her she has to ring their friend Sandra to let her know that they are running late. During the phone call Zoe explains exactly why they will be late and how she is going to discipline Amelia and promises Sandra that she will allow her to punish Amelia as well later that evening. Once the call is over Amelia quickly finds herself over Zoe's knee for a hard bare bottom spanking before having to present her bottom for further punishment with paddle and leather strap to until she is promising to be a good girl in the future.

Amelia Jane Rutherford, Zoe Page

BDSM, spanking, Spankedcheeks,

File Name : She-Been-Very-Naughty-SC.wmv
    File Size : 251.5 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:17:03
    Video : VC-1 (WMV3), 2 000 Kbps, 25.000 fps
    Audio : WMA (WMA2), 48.0 Kbps (CBR), 32.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download file.al - She-Been-Very-Naughty-SC.zip - 251.5 MB

2. Badge Of Honor - Northernspanking

Badge Of Honor - Northernspanking

HD Films - Badge Of Honor - Northernspanking

Cherry Blossom is having breakfast with her mom, Alex, before leaving for a day trip with her Girl Scout troop. Cherry has just started as a junior Girl Scout, but Alex notices something unusual. Overnight, Cherry went from having about four badges...to having her whole vest full. When Alex asks, Cherry immediately tells her that she took them off her older sisters' vests-- she doesn't even try to hide her deception at all. Her reasoning? It looks cool!

Alex Reynolds, Cherry Blossom

BDSM, spanking, Northernspanking,

File Name : HD-Films-Badge-Of-Honor.mov
    File Size : 342.3 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:09:15
    Video : AVC (AVC), 5 038 Kbps, 59.940 fps
    Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 128 Kbps (CBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download file.al - HD-Films-Badge-Of-Honor.zip - 342.3 MB

3. Madam Bernadette Spanks Madam Clare - Spankedcallgirls

Madam Bernadette Spanks Madam Clare - Spankedcallgirls

Madam Bernadette Spanks Madam Clare - Spankedcallgirls

Madam Bernadette has finished spanking Sarah Gregory for jumping ship, now it is time for her to punish Madam Clare for encouraging it. Bernadette puts Clare over her knee on the sofa, where she gives her an incredibly hard spanking with her hand and leather paddle. Clare makes the mistake of insulting Bernadette and it only makes things harder.

Clare Fonda, Miss Bernadette

BDSM, spanking, Spankedcallgirls,

File Name : Madam-Bernadette-Spanks-Madam-Clare-SCG.mp4
    File Size : 327 MB
    Duration : 00:10:55
    Video : AVC (AVC), 3 995 Kbps, 29.970 fps
    Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 192 Kbps (VBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download file.al - Madam-Bernadette-Spanks-Madam-Clare-SCG.zip - 327 MB

4. Maddy's Swimsuit Spanking - Northernspanking

Maddy's Swimsuit Spanking - Northernspanking

HD Films - Maddy's Swimsuit Spanking - Northernspanking

Having been returned to their room from the hotel pool, without her room key, ID or even a towel, Maddy is in trouble. It's the second time this weekend! Whatever will Paul do with her? A guess is not difficult and it involves the removal of her bikini bottoms and a paddle, appropriate as she is still dripping from the pool.

Maddy Marks, Paul Kennedy

BDSM, spanking, Northernspanking,

File Name : Maddy-Swimsuit-Spanking-NS.mov
    File Size : 291.3 MB
    Duration : 00:07:52
    Video : AVC (AVC), 5 035 Kbps, 50.000 fps
    Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 128 Kbps (CBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download file.al - Maddy-Swimsuit-Spanking-NS.zip - 291.3 MB

5. POV Forgotten Dinner - Disciplinaryarts

POV Forgotten Dinner - Disciplinaryarts

POV Forgotten Dinner - Disciplinaryarts

In this Point of View series, Riley strips down to put on her Sir's favorite apron with no panties before he gets home from work, but has unfortunatly forgotten to cook his meal. A disapointed Sir bends his sexy little Plaything over the stove and slowly, methodically swats her bare butt as she moans and pouts about the spanking. As her bottom gets red, her Sir decides she will also be getting a BEDTIME SPANKING as well for her forgetfulness. A SORE BOTTOM FOR A SEXY NAUGHTY GIRL!

Kyle Johnson, Riley Starr

BDSM, spanking, Disciplinaryarts,

File Name : POV-Forgotten-Dinner.mp4
    File Size : 309.8 MB
    Duration : 00:07:14
    Video : AVC (AVC), 6 000 Kbps, 29.970 fps
    Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 192 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download file.al - POV-Forgotten-Dinner.zip - 309.8 MB

6. Ten Amorette Paddled HARD with Daddy's Frat Paddle

Ten Amorette Paddled HARD with Daddy's Frat Paddle

Ten Amorette Paddled HARD with Daddy's Frat Paddle - Ten Amorette's Punishment Playhouse

Paddled to Tears with Daddy's Frat Paddle, he doesn't choke back as the big old paddle is cracked against my cheeks until my bottom is bright red and swollen. Each swing brings me closer to remorse as my legs quiver and I struggle to maintain composure. This is a punishment I'm not sure to forget anytime soon! HARD scene on the toughest of bottoms.

Ten Amorette

BDSM, spanking, Amorette Playhouse,

File Name : Ten-Amorette-Paddled-HARD-with-Daddy-Frat-Paddle.mp4
    File Size : 139.7 MB
    Resolution : 960x536
    Duration : 00:07:09
    Video : AVC (AVC), 2 551 Kbps, 29.970 fps
    Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 236 Kbps (VBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download file.al - Ten-Amorette-Paddled-HARD-with-Daddy-Frat-Paddle.zip - 139.7 MB

7. Daddy spanks Ten Amorette's bare bottom then she gets the bathbrush!

Daddy spanks Ten Amorette's bare bottom then she gets the bathbrush!

Daddy spanks Ten Amorette's bare bottom then she gets the bathbrush! - Ten Amorette's Punishment Playhouse

Ten is in trouble with Daddy again! Ageplay fans, rejoice! (note: the corporal punishment of minors is never endorsed by Ten Amorette's Punishment Playhouse-- we just like the roleplay!) Ten asks Daddy if she's can have a snack because her "tummy is rumbly". He tells her "no" and that dinner is in 20 minutes and then leaves the room for a minute. Ten pouts very fetchingly, but then she gets an idea. She thinks maybe she can sneak it without Daddy knowing. She kneels down and pulls the box of treats out and starts to open it when she is caught red handed! Now she's going to get the red butt to match. Daddy bends her over the counter so that the bottoms of her cheeks peek out underneath her cute short red shorts. After spanking her bouncy buttcheeks for a few minutes he tugs them down and goes hard on her bare bottom! She really cries and snivels as he lectures. Then, he gets the most dreaded implement ever-- the bathbrush. The bath brush's long handle gives the spanker a lot of leverage and the thick wooden base is so unwielding. "You may think I'm a superbrute" he begins and then tells her that she needs this. Making her count out all the strokes he slams that brush into her butt a full 20 times for the 20 minutes she should've waited. Finally he finishes and then makes her go stand in the corner until dinner is ready, her bright red bare bottom on display as she holds the bathbrush behind her back.

Ten Amorette

File Name : Daddy-spanks-Ten-Amorette-bare-bottom-then-she-gets-the-bathbrush.mp4
    File Size : 189.3 MB
    Duration : 00:08:30
    Video : AVC (AVC), 2 859 Kbps, 23.976 fps
    Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 288 Kbps (VBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download file.al - Daddy-spanks-Ten-Amorette-bare-bottom-then-she-gets-the-bathbrush.zip - 189.3 MB

8. Lazy Little Nudist - Casey Calvert Nude Spanked & Paddled

Lazy Little Nudist - Casey Calvert Nude Spanked & Paddled

Lazy Little Nudist - Casey Calvert Nude Spanked & Paddled - Ten Amorette's Punishment Playhouse

Casey's boyfriend comes home from his lunch hour to find Casey has been drinking already and that she's . The house is a mess and she hasn't done ANY job searching. He's fed up and going to take care of things--the old fashioned way. He pulls back the covers to reveal a completely naked Casey. She didn't even bother to get dressed today. Soon, he tugs her over his lap and goes to town making those cute little buns bright red. He lectures and scolds and spanks as the camera pans back and for to that cute little "owie" face to those bouncing blushing cheeks. After about 4 minutes, he pulls out the paddle that she wasn't aware he had. Bending her over the bed, he really slams the point home as the wood connects with her bottom over and over again making sharp "slap" sounds, her crying out. She dances on her toes in pain as he connects the paddle over and over again. Finally, he tells her "20 more" and makes her count the last 10-- the worst of them all. She's near tears when he's finished. Finally he lets her up and a very chastised Casey will now be filling out job applications on a very sore bottom!

Casey Calvert

File Name : Lazy-Little-Nudist-Casey-Calvert-Nude-Spanked-Paddled.mp4
    File Size : 195.9 MB
    Duration : 00:08:46
    Video : AVC (AVC), 2 859 Kbps, 23.976 fps
    Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 281 Kbps (VBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download file.al - Lazy-Little-Nudist-Casey-Calvert-Nude-Spanked-Paddled.zip - 195.9 MB

9. How to Mistreat Piggy - Eris Martinet Female Evil

How to Mistreat Piggy - Eris Martinet Female Evil

How to Mistreat Piggy - Eris Martinet Female Evil

Sensual to me has a different meaning. "LOL". Watch me being kind and caring. Witjh my f i s t s.

I think you figured out by now I like to punch piggy. It is your fortune I sometimes do it in front of the camera, but most often..daily..I just do. Punching is so visceral, and such a brutal, honest response to piggy. Sums up how I feel about him very well. Humans, you shake hands with. Pigs, you beat the out of. Well done, piggy, you're famous now. As a punch bag.

Eris Martinet

BDSM, FemDom, spanking, Eris Martinet Female Evil,

File Name : How-to-Mistreat-Piggy-Eris-Martinet.mp4
    File Size : 61.6 MB
    Duration : 00:02:14
    Video : AVC (AVC), 3 574 Kbps, 29.970 fps
    Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 216 Kbps (VBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download file.al - How-to-Mistreat-Piggy-Eris-Martinet.zip - 61.6 MB

10. A European Adventure - OTK spanking compilation - Well Spanked Bottom

A European Adventure - OTK spanking compilation - Well Spanked Bottom

A European Adventure - OTK spanking compilation - Well Spanked Bottom

A compilation of scenes of OTK spanking. These scenes are taken from within the entire movie at key points.

Rose Cavendish

BDSM, spanking, Well Spanked Bottom, A European Adventure,

File Name : A-European-Adventure-OTK-spanking-compilation.mp4
    File Size : 838.6 MB
    Resolution : 848x480
    Duration : 00:30:06
    Video : AVC (AVC), 3 627 Kbps, 50.000 fps
    Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 252 Kbps (VBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download file.al - A-European-Adventure-OTK-spanking-compilation.zip - 838.6 MB