Notices

Page 466 of 679 FirstFirst ... 366416456464465466467468476516566 ... LastLast
Results 4,651 to 4,660 of 6781

Thread: Spanking, Whipping, Caning HD/SD Scenes

1. The Step Mother - Tantrumtrainers

The Step Mother - Tantrumtrainers

The Step Mother - Tantrumtrainers

While her husband is away Kelly is watching over her Step Son. He has been a handful all week. He does what he wants and does not listen. It wouldn't be the first time he has been in trouble. Her husband is not as fond of using old fashioned discipline as she is. The week goes by and she maintains her patience. Another day another problem until finally her next door neighbor knocks on her door. She is extremely angry someone has applied graffiti to her fence and house. She said she saw my Step Son running form the scene with some other boys. At that moment the door opens and it is her Step Son he is shocked to see the neighbor. He denies all the accusations, but forgets her has a can of spray paint in his back pocket which his step Mother sees. She has had enough he is punished good over her knee and over the neighbors knee. Spanked hard on the bare bottom then strapped with the belt then paddled until his bottom is blistered.

Kelly Payne

BDSM, Femdom, spanking, Kelly Payne, Tantrumtrainers,

00:20:56 | 74.8 MB | 320x240 | wmv

Download file.al - THE_STEP_MOM.zip - 74.8 MB

2. The Stipulation - Tantrumtrainers

The Stipulation - Tantrumtrainers

The Stipulation - Tantrumtrainers

I've taken this young lady on as my house girl and she was given rules, a schedule and things she should not do. After numerous correwctions and my longing to turn her over my knee, I'd finally said enough is enough ! It's not enough to warn, scold or threaten any more. It's time she was taught a good lesson across my knee. It's not her first time. but its been much to long sine she was given a good sound bare bottom spanking. So I was prepared with a number of implements not to mention the brutal hand spanking she gets.

Kelly Payne

00:18:28 | 251.4 MB | 720x480 | wmv

Download file.al - THE_STIPULATION.zip - 251.4 MB

3. Office Discipline - Tantrumtrainers

Office Discipline - Tantrumtrainers

Office Discipline - Tantrumtrainers

YAY !!! NEW GIRL GIRL ALL OVER THE KNEE SPANKING VIDEO.

OFFICE DISCIPLINE

Miss Julie Simone was here doing some work for me. Unfortunately because she is a Dom she thinks that she can dominate me and take advantage by not doing the work, showing up late and being irresponsible. Today she arrives late again. I've watched her sashay all week across the office in those tight slacks showing off her bum. Thinking she's all that. Today is going to be different she is going to find out who the real Dom is. She scolded and taken over my knee for a good long hard spanking on that voluptuous bottom. Her please and begging goes unnoticed, in fact she gets it harder. I also humiliate her by spreading her cheeks apart making her even more vulnerable.

Julie Simone, Kelly Payne

BDSM, Lezdom, spanking, Kelly Payne, Tantrumtrainers,

00:20:08 | 338.4 MB | 720x480 | wmv

Download file.al - OFFICE_DISCIPLINE.zip - 338.4 MB

4. Pixie Interview and sapanking spr-580 English-spankers

Pixie Interview and sapanking spr-580 English-spankers

Pixie Interview and sapanking spr-580 English-spankers

Another lovely young spanking virgin for us. Beautiful Pixie came along to see us on one of our road trips to find local new talent. She was she said quite kinky so we set out to find out just what she could do. She is simply amazing, beautiful and boy can she take a spanking. We think though that our films are the only ones she ever made.

Pixie, Mr Stern, Sarah Stern

BDSM, spanking, English-spankers,

File Name : spr-580.mp4
    File Size : 698.3 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:13:37
    Video : AVC (AVC), 7 000 Kbps, 50.000 fps
    Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 160 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download file.al - spr-580.zip - 698.3 MB

5. The Nephew - Tantrumtrainers

The Nephew - Tantrumtrainers

The Nephew - Tantrumtrainers

He's staying with his Aunt and given specific rules to follow. As the days go by he decides to ignore the rules and do whatever he wants. Breaking curfew, answering back and being a menace. After another long evening of waiting up Miss Payne decides enough he needs to be taught a good lesson. When he finally arrives home his very angry Aunt is waiting for him at the door. Before he can say anything she takes him in hand and turns him over her knee for a good long over the knee bare bottom sound spanking. Yet again he breaks the rules this time she knows exactly how to teach him a good lesson a thorough whipping with the belt and then a bare bottom paddling over her knee in a scissor hold.

Kelly Payne

00:15:25 | 267.8 MB | 720x480 | wmv

Download file.al - THE_NEPHEW.zip - 267.8 MB

6. The House Guest - Tantrumtrainers

The House Guest - Tantrumtrainers

The House Guest - Tantrumtrainers

Sharing room and board for months this house guest has over stayed his welcome. After numerous warnings to her house guest to obey the rules she finally has had enough. She decides to take matters into her own hands. Secretly she was looking forward to what was about to happen. She had planned his punishment in her mind obsessively. Now she was going to do it. After all he has no manners or respect for her space. This was going to be the end of his obnoxious misogynistic behavior. She thought to herself

" This guy has never had any consequences for his actions. I bet he was a spoiled kid who was never reprimanded let alone given a spanking. Its time he was taught a lesson. I know exactly how to straighten him out for good. It's settled once he arrives home no ifs ands or buts he's going over my knee for a good long sound bare bottom spanking or he can pack his stuff and move out.. There's nothing he can say or do that will change my mind. "

Now its his choice. What do you think he does?

Kelly Payne

00:09:35 | 204.2 MB | 720x480 | wmv

Download file.al - The_House_Guest.zip - 204.2 MB

7. The Baccalaureate Party - Tantrumtrainers

The Baccalaureate Party - Tantrumtrainers

The Baccalaureate Party - Tantrumtrainers

Going through my archives and I found this video.
    New to me...
    The Baccalaureate Party
    There is so much humiliation in this video.... Poor guy...

A BRUTAL TOPLESS SPANKING

The maintence man is caught peeping in on these 2 roomates. When the girls catch him there's hell to pay. They wont have it and they decide to have some fun with this nosey parker and in the interim make it very difficult for him to sit for a long long time. These ladies pull no punches they first spank his botto good over their knee then he is strapped until his bottom is completely red and the girl just couldn't help themselves so they used their bath brush on his bare bottom until it was black and blue. This guys reactions are so fucking hot you have to get this one.

Kelly Payne

00:11:31 | 172.6 MB | 720x480 | wmv

Download file.al - The_Baccalaureate_Party.zip - 172.6 MB

8. The Principal - Tantrumtrainers

The Principal - Tantrumtrainers

The Principal - Tantrumtrainers

This time its the teacher who is called to the Principals office for allowing bullying and dressing provocatively. She has also been caught flirting with the male students. She was warned once before about her behavior, but did not head the Principals warning.This time she is called to the office and when she is confronted she gets fresh and snide. Principal Payne has had just about enough from her. She decides instead of putting her on probation she is going to punish her the way the students get punished when they misbehave. With a good sound bare bottom spanking over her knee, a strapping with schools tawse while bent over the desk and then just to show this teacher she means business, she takes the school paddle to her bare behind good and hard. When the teacher begins to beg for mercy Principal Payne spanks harder until Mrs. Daisy's bottom is black and blue.

Daisy, Kelly Payne

00:19:23 | 233.6 MB | 720x480 | wmv

Download file.al - the_principal.zip - 233.6 MB

9. Dogging and spanking spr-1548 For Tiana - Spankingsarah

Dogging and spanking spr-1548 For Tiana - Spankingsarah

Dogging and spanking spr-1548 For Tiana - Spankingsarah

Tiana has been in police custody all night and arrives home in real trouble. It seems she was caught having sex in a car in a local car park with other people looking on. Punishment is sure to follow fast and painful. I get her slutty dress off and bend her over for a good hard beating with my leather punishment paddle. Her pert bottom is soon a bright shade of red and she is a most unhappy young lady.

Tiana, Sarah Stern

BDSM, spanking, Spankingsarah,

File Name : spr-1548.mp4
    File Size : 845.4 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:13:40
    Video : AVC (AVC), 8 359 Kbps, 50.000 fps
    Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 288 Kbps (VBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download file.al - spr-1548.zip - 845.4 MB

10. The Guardian - Tantrumtrainers

The Guardian - Tantrumtrainers

The Guardian - Tantrumtrainers

I was given the responsibility of being Alicia's guardian while she was in New York. I gave her some simple rules to follow and obey, but she seemed to think I was kidding. She did not care about my warnings and did what she wanted. After repeatedly disobeying me I was left no choice but to turn her over my knee and spank her nice round bottom until it was good and red. After the first couple of minutes she realized I was not fooling around. The spanking did not stop though she was taught a lesson she will never forget. She was given, she said the hardest spanking she had ever received. I am happy to say she is now well behaved and now takes me seriously when I say something. So hopefully when she comes for her next visit she will not give me such a hard time. We will see.

Alicia, Kelly Payne

00:17:19 | 316.5 MB | 720x480 | wmv

Download file.al - THE_GUARDIAN.zip - 316.5 MB