Notices

Page 530 of 679 FirstFirst ... 30430480520528529530531532540580630 ... LastLast
Results 5,291 to 5,300 of 6781

Thread: Spanking, Whipping, Caning HD/SD Scenes

1. Let's Be Honest Part One - Paddled, Tawsed and Strapped

Let's Be Honest Part One - Paddled, Tawsed and Strapped

Let's Be Honest Part One - Paddled, Tawsed and Strapped - Worst Behavior Production

When Chrissy Marie comes back to the office to retrieve her cell phone she hears a commotion and sees her boss, Stevie, being punished though a crack in the door. She watches as Stevie takes a hard paddling, the tawse and a bare bottom strapping. She listens to Stevie's cries and screams.

Chrissy Marie, Smith, Stevie Rose

BDSM, spanking, Worst Behavior Production,

File Name : Lets-Be-Honest-Part-One-Paddled-Tawsed-and-Strapped-WBP.mp4
    File Size : 355.6 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:11:50
    Video : AVC (AVC), 4 002 Kbps, 29.970 fps
    Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 192 Kbps (VBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download file.al - Lets-Be-Honest-Part-One-Paddled-Tawsed-and-Strapped-WBP.zip - 355.6 MB

2. The Sexy Maid Cleaning Agency Episode 9 - Spanked-in-uniform

The Sexy Maid Cleaning Agency Episode 9 - Spanked-in-uniform

The Sexy Maid Cleaning Agency Episode 9: Birched and Spanked For Stealing - Spanked-in-uniform

On her last assignment visiting Mr. and Mrs. Virgil, sexy maid Danielle decided to take some lose change that was left on the coffee table. The Virgils found out and contacted the Agency. Danielle was given the choice: A sound bare bottom birching or the sack! She chose the birching but halfway through the birching, her bottom on fire, she begged to be spanked instead. Mr. Johnson agreed but Danielle soon regretted her request as Mr. Johnson's spanking hurt much more then the birch.

Danielle Hunt

BDSM, spanking, Spanked-in-uniform,

File Name : sexy_maid_cleaning_agency_episode9.mp4
    File Size : 291.8 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:07:56
    Video : AVC (AVC), 4 990 Kbps, 25.000 fps
    Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 192 Kbps (CBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download file.al - sexy_maid_cleaning_agency_episode9.zip - 291.8 MB

3. Penalty Swats Six - Worst Behavior Production

Penalty Swats Six - Worst Behavior Production

Penalty Swats Six - Worst Behavior Production

Kat was out late one night and punished by uncle. For fun I included some of the bare bottom paddling swats in the beginning of the clip but most is her penalty swats, on all fours with her bottom high in the air, spread wide open with both hands for swats directly on her bare butthole.

Kat, Mr Smith

File Name : Penalty-Swats-Six-WBP.mp4
    File Size : 109.3 MB
    Duration : 00:03:38
    Video : AVC (AVC), 4 009 Kbps, 29.970 fps

Download file.al - Penalty-Swats-Six-WBP.zip - 109.3 MB

4. Casey Calvert's Truth or Spank Part 1 Worst Behavior Production

Casey Calvert's Truth or Spank Part 1 Worst Behavior Production

Casey Calvert's Truth or Spank Part One - Worst Behavior Production

There is a girl's slumber party at Casey's and she suggests they play Truth or Spank. The rules, if you choose Spank then you get 20 swats, if you choose Truth you have to act out a naughty scene with a vibrator. If you choose Truth and you lie, you get 30 swats with the paddle. In the end, Casey takes 25 hard Penalty Swats on her cure little bare butthole.

Casey Calvert, Eve Ellwood, Juliette March, Norah Nova

File Name : Casey-Calvert-Truth-or-Spank-Part-One-WBP.mp4
    File Size : 284.8 MB
    Duration : 00:09:29

Download file.al - Casey-Calvert-Truth-or-Spank-Part-One-WBP.zip - 284.8 MB

5. The Sexy Maid Cleaning Agency Episode 11 - Spanked-in-uniform

The Sexy Maid Cleaning Agency Episode 11 - Spanked-in-uniform

The Sexy Maid Cleaning Agency Episode 11: Carla's Submission Training - Spanked-in-uniform

Carla was not submissive enough during her last job so it was time for a spot of submission training. Mr.Johnson, with the aid of his riding crop and short whip, gave her an intense and painfull lesson in obedience. However, what surprised them both is that during the hard hand spanking towards the end, Carla had an intense orgasm and a smaller one. ( The orgasms are not fake but really happened during shooting this episode.

Carla

BDSM, spanking, Spanked-in-uniform,

File Name : sexy_maid_cleaning_agency_episode11.mp4
    File Size : 507.8 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:13:43
    Video : AVC (AVC), 4 990 Kbps, 25.000 fps

Download file.al - sexy_maid_cleaning_agency_episode11.zip - 507.8 MB

6. Casey Calvert's Truth or Spank Part 2 Worst Behavior Production

Casey Calvert's Truth or Spank Part 2 Worst Behavior Production

Casey Calvert's Truth or Spank Part Two - Worst Behavior Production

There is a girl's slumber party at Casey's and she suggests they play Truth or Spank. The rules, if you choose Spank then you get 20 swats, if you choose Truth you have to act out a naughty scene with a vibrator. If you choose Truth and you lie, you get 30 swats with the paddle. In the end, Casey takes 25 hard Penalty Swats on her cure little bare butthole.

Casey Calvert, Eve Ellwood, Juliette March, Norah Nova

File Name : Casey-Calvert-Truth-or-Spank-Part-Two-WBP.mp4
    File Size : 292.6 MB
    Duration : 00:09:44

Download file.al - Casey-Calvert-Truth-or-Spank-Part-Two-WBP.zip - 292.6 MB

7. Lina's First Spanking - Real-life-spankings

Lina's First Spanking - Real-life-spankings

Lina's First Spanking - Real-life-spankings

Lina Roselina's first spanking. We are delighted to introduce a new girl to our RLS ever growing team. Meet the gorgeous 18 year old Belgian teen Lina!

She is a typical naughty teenager. She loves her mobile and she needs some old fashioned guidence and that is why she came to us. We will take care of her " seat of learning "

Lina Roselina

BDSM, spanking, Real-life-spankings,

File Name : lina-first-spanking.mp4
    File Size : 263 MB
    Duration : 00:05:31
    Video : AVC (AVC), 6 649 Kbps, 25.000 fps

Download file.al - lina-first-spanking.zip - 263 MB

8. The Severe Discipline Of Nina - Real-life-spankings

The Severe Discipline Of Nina - Real-life-spankings

The Severe Discipline Of Nina - Real-life-spankings

This is another remastered classic RLS discipline HD video starring the lovely Nina. She is a very naughty, cheeky and bratty 27 year old who needs her bottom spanked severely.

In part 1 she gets her first hard OTK spanking.

In part 2 she gets a severe 24 stroke strapping and the heavy paddle over my knee for texting too much.

In part 3 Nina came to us for a hard OTK maintenance spanking. That would have been it normally but she was incredibly cheeky so I decided to put march her to the corner. I decided that she will get 6 HARD whacks with the small wooden OTK paddle, 6 with the medium wooden paddle and 6 of the cane.

In part 4 Nina forgot on a few occasions to report to me so I decided it's time for sterner measures. The cane! I gave her a sound caning and I had to use my heavy wooden hairbrush as well because she would not keep still. She left with a very very sore, well caned and spanked bottom but I get her reports on a daily basis now.

In part 5 She missed one of my emails. You are probably thinking she did it on purpose and you are probably right but I must take sterner measures so I thought a good hard belting is in order. Bent over my desk I belted her bottom good and proper till it was a fiery red and stinging like the Dickens!

In part 6 The girls know if they want a very very sore bottom, act bratty around me. This is excatly what Nina did. I went to my car and someone had written "Big Fat Meanie" on my windscreen in red lipstick Next to the car I noticed a white cap that looked like it could fit on a lipstick so I confronted Nina with it upstairs and surprise, I found a lipstick in her purse on which the cap fitted. I took her to one of our punishment rooms and made her lay flat on the bed. I took one of my wooden paddles and paddled her soundly. When I repeatedly told her to apologize, she refused so I placed her in the corner. I then used our old Honeystick on her bare bottom untill she said sorry. I finished off with the cane.

BDSM, spanking, Real-life-spankings,

File Name : the_severe_discipline_of_nina.mp4
    File Size : 1.3 GB
    Duration : 00:50:54
    Video : AVC (AVC), 3 560 Kbps, 25.000 fps

Download file.al - the_severe_discipline_of_nina.zip - 1.3 GB

9. You Bet Your Bottom! Universal Spanking and Punishments

You Bet Your Bottom! Universal Spanking and Punishments

You Bet Your Bottom! - Universal Spanking and Punishments

Nuna and her step dad have always been close, in fact sometimes they come across as buddies to the people around them. To be honest, Nuna rarely ever found herself in trouble so there weren't too many times where her step dad had to stern and punish her. Recently though, Nuna began focusing her attention on a lot of things that didn't involve her homework and that raised some concern around the house. When confronted about the apparent lack of interest for her studies, Nuna claimed there her step dad needn't worry a bit. However, being a parent he was still concerned, so he proposed that they make a bet. If Nuna did get an A grade on an important upcoming test they would take a trip to an amusement park, though if Nuna fell below an A she would have to take a spanking. Nuna was feeling pretty arrogant and had no doubt that she'd score high, so she took the bet and couldn't have been more excited as she began planning for the awesome vacation that she was so sure she'd be taking!

Unfortunately for Nuna she didn't score the A grade on her test, she came close, but her cocky approach to her studies left her a little short. Of course, that meant that Nuna would be getting a spanking from her step dad. He took the girl over his knee and began the spanking on her shorts, it'd been a long time since Nuna had been spanked and each smack really hurt her tender bottom. Soon her shorts came down and the smacks on Nuna's bare cheeks stung even worse! Of course, when it came to punishment Nuna knew that her step dad always required her to have her bottom bared eventually. Soon Nuna was taking a spanking on her naked bottom over the knee, and her step dad was going to make certain that the lesson was driven home!

Nuna felt that the spankings with the hand were enough! She was sore and the spanking already had her behind throbbing. Her step dad had a different ideas of how things should go though, in fact he pulled out two hard leather paddles and one by one he used both of them to deliver some searing bare bottom swats. Nuna found the paddling to be very strict and she didn't enjoy being treated in such a manner, then again, corporal punishment is often not welcomed when it's needed most!

Nuna Starks

BDSM, spanking, Universal Spanking and Punishments,

File Name : You-Bet-Your-Bottom-USP.mp4
    File Size : 345 MB
    Resolution : 848x480
    Duration : 00:15:13
    Video : AVC (AVC), 3 024 Kbps, 29.970 fps
    Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 196 Kbps (CBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download file.al - You-Bet-Your-Bottom-USP.zip - 345 MB

10. We're Gonna Get it! Universal Spanking and Punishments

We're Gonna Get it! Universal Spanking and Punishments

We're Gonna Get it! - Universal Spanking and Punishments

Aimee (Morgan) and Shy (Sky) just can't seem to keep out of trouble. First, Shy snuck out of the house and got caught (as seen in "Strapped with My Sister"), now Aimee has snuck out to see a guy too! Of course, Shy is jealous though that Aimee didn't get caught coming in the house like she did and this cause both girls to fight with one another on the bed. Both girls wrestle around and they even wedgie each other until their Dad come in a breaks it up. Aimee and Shy are scolded, but Shy is still angry with Aimee so she tells on hear for sneaking out. Their Dad is furious at the both of them and they're instructed to prepare for a spanking punishment, together!

Aimee and Shy looks so cute in their cute shirts and sexy socks, it's too bad that their Dad has to lay them side by side in their little panties and spank both of their butts! Soon those panties come down and there are even more spankings with the hand, these naughty young ladies aren't going to be getting off easy. Next, a strap is brought out and hard stokes are applied to the bare bottoms of Aimee and Shy, they can plead all they want, but they're both gonna be sore when they go to sleep tonight!

Paddles tend to be rather effective instruments when it comes to punishing a girl, and both Aimee and Shy are given some solid strokes with the leather paddle. Sure enough though, the two girls can't respect each other enough not to fight once again, so Aimee is stacked on top of Shy to teach these tawdry tarts a lesson about respecting personal space. As the two are stacked, the wooden bath brush is applied to both of their naked bottoms! You can see the colors for as both girls take the punishment that they so richly deserve, it's no wonder that the bath brush is such a feared implement. And as sore as these two are, they are just as mischievous and you can surely bet that they'll be getting punished together again!

Aimee Morgan, Shy Sky

BDSM, spanking, Universal Spanking and Punishments,

File Name : Were-Gonna-Get-it-USP.mp4
    File Size : 425.7 MB
    Resolution : 848x480
    Duration : 00:19:46
    Video : AVC (AVC), 2 814 Kbps, 29.970 fps

Download file.al - Were-Gonna-Get-it-USP.zip - 425.7 MB