Notices

Page 553 of 679 FirstFirst ... 53453503543551552553554555563603653 ... LastLast
Results 5,521 to 5,530 of 6781

Thread: Spanking, Whipping, Caning HD/SD Scenes

1. Lola Anderson Caned and Tawsed Part 1

Lola Anderson Caned and Tawsed Part 1

Lola Anderson Caned and Tawsed Part 1 - Aaaspanking (Triple A Spanking)

Lola Anderson is the latest employee to face the difficult choice of being fired or taking a hard caning and hand-tawsing punishment. She chooses the latter option and is visibly nervous as she contemplates what is about to happen. She presents the heavy rattan cane and leather tawse for the punishment where she is to receive 24 hard strokes of the cane followed by 10 stinging swats of the tawse across Lola's outstretched hands. The punishment is carried out with her naked, so she slowly undresses, nervously eyeing the cane, before being placed over in a revealing position with her bottom stuck out and presented for the first strokes. Lola is a very stoic young lady, she takes these canings with gritted teeth but as the caning progresses, the facial reactions and the way she reacts to the severe cane strokes clearly show this message is getting through to her. The evidence of the welts on her bottom is enough to show how much this is hurting and by all 24 her poor bottom and upper thighs are an angry red mass or parallel welts. Then she receives the heavy tawse, Lola has never felt pain like this... and in the end, she shows us just how red and swollen her palms have become. Lola is allowed to ice her bottom, and the cold cubes soothe her red striped bottom as the ice quickly melts from the heat of her bottom. Only then is Lola allowed to leave the room and compose herself after she tells us how she felt about this difficult workplace punishment. This special video is from a valued custom client who wanted us to film Lola in this precarious caning scenario.

Johnny Lake, Lola Anderson

BDSM, spanking, Aaaspanking, Tripleaspanking,

File Name : lola_anderson_caned_tawsed_pt1.mp4
    File Size : 364.8 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:06:14
    Video : AVC, 7 990 kb/s, 60.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download file.al - lola_anderson_caned_tawsed_pt1.zip - 364.8 MB

2. Dressed Up For A Dressing Down - Strictenglishcp

Dressed Up For A Dressing Down - Strictenglishcp

Dressed Up For A Dressing Down - Strictenglishcp

Steve likes girls dressed in white so he wasn't pleased when I wore a dogtooth check buttoned pencil skirt and tight black sweater. I told him to get lost so he grabbed me and before I knew it I was over his knee and he was spanking my bottom hard. I bravely said it didn't hurt but it soon did. I had a choice. Skirt off or a hard spanking. I thought just pulling it up would please him but I went straight back over his knee. Had I learned my lesson, he wanted to know. "NO!" I retorted. His hand was hurting because he was spanking me so hard and he wanted to paddle my rear, but he settled for pulling down my flimsy panties and giving me a roasting on my poor, defenceless girlie bottom. I still wouldn't put a white dress on for him so he just spanked and spanked and spanked me. I had to submit in the end and he sent me to his room to find a white dress. White dress, crimson bottom.

BDSM, spanking, Strictenglishcp,

File Name : Dressed-Up-For-A-Dressing-Down.mp4
    File Size : 175.6 MB
    Duration : 00:05:54
    Video : AVC, 3 897 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 253 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download file.al - Dressed-Up-For-A-Dressing-Down.zip - 175.6 MB

3. Polo Match Punishment - Strictenglishcp

Polo Match Punishment - Strictenglishcp

Polo Match Punishment - Strictenglishcp

Miss Akroyd and I were commiserating about our serious defeat on the polo field when in stormed our manager, furious with our attitude, but mainly with our over-enthusiastic use of the whip. When Miss Akroyd said the horses needed it he told her we needed it and that he ought to give us like for like, a little lick or two of the whip. He wouldn't accept an apology and led us out to the yard. He picked up a brutal-looking short, fat whip and, singling me out as the worst offender made me lean against the wall and take 6 agonising lashes. Then it was Miss Akroyd's turn but he took the lunging whip to her, jodhpurs down. I pulled my friend's panties down as I was getting twice as many strokes. She could hardly bear it, so severely did he beat her. Then it was my turn. Down came my tight jodhpurs and black panties and I leaned against the wall with my red bottom framed by black suspenders. I got 6 too and he really made them hurt, being in a foul mood with us. I just managed to take them. "Lesson learned" he said. HUH!

File Name : Polo-Match-Punishment.mp4
    File Size : 252.6 MB
    Duration : 00:08:23
    Video : AVC, 3 628 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 187 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 2 streams

Download file.al - Polo-Match-Punishment.zip - 252.6 MB

4. Reyna's Delayed Flight Punishment part 1

Reyna's Delayed Flight Punishment part 1

Reyna's Delayed Flight Punishment part 1 - Aaaspanking (Triple A Spanking)

Reyna has been asked to meet her local airline manager after returning to work from an unexpected call in sick. The reason is that she lied to the company and met up with friends instead. This selfish act caused a delay to the flights she was working on to find a short term replacement. Reyna has been an excellent employee and at AAA Airlines there is a unique way of giving staff a second chance with corporal discipline instead of losing their jobs. Reyna takes the spanking option and goes over the lap of her boss which she finds embarrassing (this is the whole point). He spanks her hard over her tight uniform skirt and white panties but insists that the best lesson learned is on the bare bottom. Reyna feels the full force of his hard hand on her exposed cheeks, with panties pulled down around her knees as she is then told she'll face a mean leather strapping next. Laid out on the couch, her bottom vulnerable and stuck out, he uses the company's Compliance Discipline strap. Each swat is followed through in full until he is satisfied that she has been properly punished, leaving her to reflect on her actions, rubbing her sore, swollen red bottom before being allowed to return to work. Being 36,000 feet up later today will be a tough challenge for this naughty flight attendant... if only the passengers knew!

John Osborne, Reyna St. Claire

File Name : reyna_AAA_pt1.mp4
    File Size : 188.2 MB
    Duration : 00:05:34
    Video : AVC, 4 526 kb/s, 60.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 127 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download file.al - reyna_AAA_pt1.zip - 188.2 MB

5. Area Manager's Surprise Visit - Strictenglishcp

Area Manager's Surprise Visit - Strictenglishcp

Area Manager's Surprise Visit - Strictenglishcp

Mr Johnson, the Area Manager, makes a surprise visit to one of the cafes which he is responsible for. He shouts for Amanda, the Supervisor, who is busy with the waitress, Jazlene, elsewhere. Mr Johnson inspects the place and is very disappointed with the way things are being run. He orders both of them to bend over one of the tables. "Someone might see!" exclaims Amanda, but Mr Johnson doesn't care. He pulls up their dresses and smacks their bottoms, one after the other. Their complaints go unheeded as he pulls down their knickers and carries on. Then he proceeds to spank them with a wooden spatula. Mr Johnson is certainly in the right place for suitable spanking implements! The girls are supposed to be catering for the party upstairs and supervising. When Mr Johnson points this out he is met with more cheek and more excuses. He fetches his beloved cane that he takes everywhere with him (being a big advocate of Corporal Punishment) and canes Amanda. Next is Jazlene's turn, who is woefully rubbing her sore bottom now. He leaves it down to Amanda to cane Jazlene. "Bend over!" She shouts...

File Name : Area-Manager-Surprise-Visit.mp4
    File Size : 296.2 MB
    Duration : 00:08:39
    Video : AVC, 4 625 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 156 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download file.al - Area-Manager-Surprise-Visit.zip - 296.2 MB

6. Cleo's No Nonsense Spanking part 1 - Cheerleaderspankings

Cleo's No Nonsense Spanking part 1 - Cheerleaderspankings

Cleo's No Nonsense Spanking part 1 - Cheerleaderspankings

Cleo is desperate for some advice as her new role as captain of the cheer squad has been a disaster! The girls aren't listening to her, showing little respect, and the squad's routines are lackluster at best! She approaches her old mentor, Tiana, a once successful cheerleader who is now an upcoming coach in Competition and she knows exactly what needs to happen. She takes Cleo over her lap for a spanking that will focus her showing leadership of the squad with discipline by receiving it herself. She knows that Cleo has been afraid to discipline and spank the girls which have been the problem. Tiana has a very hard hand and this shows with Cleo's reactions as her tight shorts are pulled down as her bouncing booty is given a thorough workout! More is to come as she has been punished in the past experiencing more than just a hard hand spanking. Tiana knows that implements such as a dreaded leather paddle sting and really grab the attention of a badly behaved girl and she applies this to Cleo's bare behind. The poor cheerleader wriggles and struggles to take this over the knee leathering but it gets the message across. Now she knows what needs to be done to those girls that don't show her the respect her position deserves! However, after this spanking, poor Cleo has more pressing issues as she rubs her sore aching bottom!

Cleo Divine, Tiana Irie

BDSM, spanking, Cheerleaderspankings,

File Name : cleos_no_nonsense_spanking_clip01.mp4
    File Size : 341.5 MB
    Duration : 00:05:47
    Video : AVC, 8 033 kb/s, 60.000 FPS

Download file.al - cleos_no_nonsense_spanking_clip01.zip - 341.5 MB

7. Amelia Strapped & Caned part 1

Amelia Strapped & Caned part 1

Amelia Strapped & Caned part 1 - Aaaspanking (Triple A Spanking)

This is a special feature with one of our very good friends, Amelia Jane Rutherford, who agreed to film this for us. It's a mean leather strapping followed by a hard caning. There is no dialogue build-up or introduction, Amelia is laid out horizontally on a St. Andrews X bench, naked and spread. She nervously listens to several warm-up swishes of the cane that she cannot see. This anticipation of the punishment is making her feel even more anxious, she has been told to expect 25 hard heavy swats of the leather Reformatory Strap, followed by 25 strokes of a thick rattan punishment cane. This is a cinematic experience as you watch Amelia take her punishment, with suspenseful background music, filter effects, and awesome camera angles making this compulsive viewing. the punishment is measured, deliberate and designed to elicit the maximum response from Amelia, as you will see in this amazing new film. This is a "must keep" for your collection of decent spanking erotica.

Amelia Jane Rutherford

File Name : amelia_strapped_and_caned_pt1.mp4
    File Size : 320.9 MB
    Duration : 00:05:28
    Video : AVC, 8 009 kb/s, 50.000 FPS

Download file.al - amelia_strapped_and_caned_pt1.zip - 320.9 MB

8. Headmaster Spanks School Secretary - Strictenglishcp

Headmaster Spanks School Secretary - Strictenglishcp

Headmaster Spanks School Secretary - Strictenglishcp

The Headmaster stormed in to my office saying the report I'd compiled for his meeting with the Chairman of the Board of Governors had three vitally important issues for discussion missing. He was furious and my apologies were not enough. He brought me to the front of my desk and told me I spent a lot of time and trouble on my appearance, right down to my fully fashioned stockings, but not enough on my work. "I'm going to punish you like any other girl in the school" he told me. He made me bend over my desk and spanked me firmly and my squeals and complaints made no difference. He led me in to the schoolroom by my ear and announced that I was to be punished in "true English traditional style". He spanked my bottom and when he stopped I thought it was over. However, he placed a cushion on the desk to raise my bottom. I told him I was too old for a spanking and he agreed. "Yes you are, you're going to get the cane." Then he gave me a good caning. He didn't think I'd learned my lesson and tawsed me on very tender cheeks. I wasn't thinking and said he needed to get laid or something and went back to work with the cushion to put under my aching, throbbing bottom.

File Name : Headmaster-Spanks-School-Secretary.mp4
    File Size : 382.8 MB
    Duration : 00:10:58
    Video : AVC, 4 712 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 157 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download file.al - Headmaster-Spanks-School-Secretary.zip - 382.8 MB

9. Punishment Day for Reyna part 1 - Mommaspankings

Punishment Day for Reyna part 1 - Mommaspankings

Punishment Day for Reyna part 1 - Mommaspankings

Reyna is in big trouble at school. Step-Mom has been called in by Principal Snow to discuss this naughty girl's behavior. She is very shocked to learn that Reyna's report file is so big and she has been really misbehaving in school. Reyna thinks it's funny but that smile will soon be wiped off her face. Miss Snow explains how this kind of behavior is dealt with... and that is corporal punishment. It comes as no surprise that her step-mother is in full agreement. The Principal spanks Reyna in front of her step-mother and then has her step-mom spank her as well. How embarrassing! Both then give her 6 hard swats with the school's wooden punishment paddle before they head home. That evening, Reyna is summoned to the living room where her angry step-mom is waiting, hairbrush in hand and ready to continue the punishment. She knows the rule in this house: A spanking at school means a spanking at home. She wastes no time, removing Reyna's pajama bottoms, giving her a hard wooden hairbrush spanking. After Reyna's bottom is sufficiently red, there is one more surprise; a mouth soaping to teach this naughty girl to use better language and not to be so rude to her teachers. Reyna drools and dribbles as the suds from the frothy soap bar do their job. By the end of this long day, she is one sad and sorry little girl.

Miss Elizabeth, Reyna St. Claire, Snow Mercy

BDSM, spanking, Mommaspankings, Mouthsoaped,

File Name : punishment_day_for_reyna_clip01.mp4
    File Size : 323.6 MB
    Duration : 00:05:30
    Video : AVC, 8 038 kb/s, 60.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 160 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download file.al - punishment_day_for_reyna_clip01.zip - 323.6 MB

10. Sarah Spanked Babysitter Spanked part 1 - Mommaspankings

Sarah Spanked Babysitter Spanked part 1 - Mommaspankings

Sarah Spanked Babysitter Spanked part 1 - Mommaspankings

Sarah has been a very naughty girl not wanting to go to bed and being a little brat to the babysitter. Babysitter Christina decides to take it upon herself to give Sarah a spanking. When mom comes come and walks in on this she is shocked, no one spanks her little girl except herself. To Christina's surprise, she is then pulled over the lap and spanked just how Sarah was spanked. Sarah sits back and makes fun of Christina smiling and teasing her. Mom is very upset at Sarah for this and plans now herself to deal with her bratty daughter when she is done spanking the babysitter. After Christina is sent on her way, it is Sarah's turn for a dose of the hand and hairbrush on her naughty little bottom until she is crying real tears. Mommy won't put up with this brattiness from her sweet little girl. Sarah is hugged and sent to bed with a very sore bottom.

Christina Carter, Miss Bernadette, Sarah Gregory

BDSM, spanking, Mommaspankings,

File Name : sarah_spanked_babysitter_spanked_clip01.mp4
    File Size : 290.7 MB
    Duration : 00:04:55
    Video : AVC, 8 050 kb/s, 60.000 FPS

Download file.al - sarah_spanked_babysitter_spanked_clip01.zip - 290.7 MB