Notices

Page 568 of 679 FirstFirst ... 68468518558566567568569570578618668 ... LastLast
Results 5,671 to 5,680 of 6781

Thread: Spanking, Whipping, Caning HD/SD Scenes

1. Brutally Whipped for Going through Natalya's Things

Brutally Whipped for Going through Natalya's Things

Lizzy and Natalya - Brutally Whipped for Going through Natalya's Things

Lizzy is obsessed with Natalya and she just can't help but do creepy things like riffle through Natalya's drawers. Lizzy especially loves to put on Natalya's lipstick and brush her hair with her hairbrush without Natalya knowing. Natalya suspects that something's off about Lizzy and one day catches her in the act of using her hairbrush. This makes Natalya very angry because Natalya is very possessive of her personal things. She drags Lizzy out into the living room and makes her strip out of her clothes. Lizzy is very humiliated but obliges because she knows that she was caught in the act. Natalya flogs the bare back of the terrified girl. Lizzy winces in pain as Natalya strikes her over and over. Natalya makes the disobedient girl crawl over to fetch a second whip. Lizzy presents Natalya with the longer whip with dread. Natalya beats the simpering girl and spits right in her face. Lizzy's back gets welted and reddened from Natalya's brutality. She cries out. Natalya demands the third whip. The third whip is very strict, and Lizzy really breaks down from it. She starts to curse. Natalya hates when her girl curses and tells her she'll be getting her dirty mouth soaped next. Lizzy apologizes profusely, but the damage has already been done. Natalya slaps the miserable wretch in the face and hits her even harder before leading Lizzy into the bathroom for a mouth soaping.

Lizzy Lamb, Natalya

BDSM, spanking, Brat Princess,

File Name : Lizzy-and-Natalya-Brutally-Whipped-for-Going-through-Natalya-Things.mp4
    File Size : 837.9 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:11:20
    Video : AVC (AVC), 10 000 Kbps, 29.970 fps
    Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 320 Kbps (VBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download file.al - Lizzy-and-Natalya-Brutally-Whipped-for-Going-through-Natalya-Things.mp4 - 837.9 MB

2. Naughty Girl's Punishment

Naughty Girl's Punishment

Naughty Girl's Punishment

Ashlynn comes home from work pissed, because she has been looking all over for her favorite skirt and she's caught her roommate Sophia wearing it! She is so pissed in fact that she tries tearing the skirt off her friend and spanking her ass for being such a jerk! Sophia is highly amused by Ashlynn's punishment, so much so that she asks Ashlynn to spank harder. When Ashlynn fails at punishing her friend, Sophia takes it upon herself to show Ashlynn what a spanking should really feel like! She lays Ashlynn over her lap and gives her a firm spanking making her juicy bubble butt bright pink! Once she's had enough with Ashlynn's ass, Sophia makes her get on the floor and worship her feet! Now this would be a real punishment if Ashlynn didn't love Sophia's feet so much! xxx Kayla Jane Danger check out videos like this on ...

Sophia Locke, Ashlynn Archer

BDSM, spanking, Mydollparts,

File Name : Naughty-Girls-Punishment-MDP.mp4
    File Size : 858.1 MB
    Duration : 00:14:33
    Video : AVC (AVC), 8 000 Kbps, 29.970 fps
    Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 233 Kbps (VBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download file.al - Naughty-Girls-Punishment-MDP.mp4 - 858.1 MB

3. White Cotton Panty Play & Bare Bottom Spanking

White Cotton Panty Play & Bare Bottom Spanking

White Cotton Panty Play & Bare Bottom Spanking

I love panty play time and you do too! This time Jeanette joins me for a romp in our white cotton hanes panties and this time all the attention is on me! She plays with my booty, pinching it, spanking it, and smoothing my panties down when by bum jiggles them up. You will love how we tease you while we play with each other - because as you know - boys aren't allowed in panty play time! You can only watch, but we can touch, and grope, giggle and enjoy each other's perfect butts! This time Jeanette even takes off my panties for bare bottom spankings and man does my butt get RED! Get your own custom today at KJD.

Kayla Jane, Jeanette

BDSM, spanking, Kaylas Kink Shop,

File Name : White-Cotton-Panty-Play-Bare-Bottom-Spanking-KKS.mp4
    File Size : 293.1 MB
    Duration : 00:13:06
    Video : AVC (AVC), 3 000 Kbps, 30.000 fps
    Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 128 Kbps (CBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download file.al - White-Cotton-Panty-Play-Bare-Bottom-Spanking-KKS.mp4 - 293.1 MB

4. The Housewife Part 2

The Housewife Part 2

The Housewife Part 2

In the second part of The House Wife's first session, she crawls to Me as I call to her. Her tan naked body stands out in the stark white room and so do I in my thigh high black boots and black corset! I make her crawl until her face is on the floor in front of me and her ass in the air, I spank her until her booty starts to turn pink, then I instruct her to lay across my lap for some serious discipline. These hand spankings turn her ass bright red and between poundings I tickle her ass and caress it lovingly. Finally she removes my boots and fishnets to worship my perfect feet. She obeys like the good girl she is! xxx Kayla Jane Danger.

Kayla Jane, Ashlynn Archer

File Name : Housewife-2-MDP.mp4
    File Size : 849.7 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:14:30
    Video : AVC (AVC), 8 000 Kbps, 24.000 fps
    Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 208 Kbps (VBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download file.al - Housewife-2-MDP.mp4 - 849.7 MB

5. Cali Logan and Kayla Jane worship eachother's white Panty

Cali Logan and Kayla Jane worship eachother's white Panty

Cali Logan and Kayla Jane worship eachother's white Panty clad bootys!

Cali Logan and Kayla Jane are a sight to behold together. Wearing tank tops and classic white brief style Hanes panties. They smooth the panties over one another's perfect round booties. They talk about how cute and great their butts are while they pinch, lightly spank and play with each other's asses. They just can't seem to get enough of one another. They take turns laying over one another's laps for some special attention, they also show their asses together arching their backs as much as possible and sticking their butts in the air!

Kayla Jane, Cali Logan

File Name : Cali-Logan-Kayla-Jane-worship-eachother-white-Panty-clad-bootys.mp4
    File Size : 230.3 MB
    Duration : 00:03:53
    Video : AVC (AVC), 8 000 Kbps, 30.000 fps
    Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 256 Kbps (VBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download file.al - Cali-Logan-Kayla-Jane-worship-eachother-white-Panty-clad-bootys.zip - 230.3 MB

6. Kayla Jane Danger is Spanked

Kayla Jane Danger is Spanked

Kayla Jane Danger is Spanked

I love getting spankings, I have a big juicy ass and it loves to be touched, patted, gripped hard and slapped around! I love the feeling of various toys implemented by my stud, and I love even more when he gives them up to use his big strong hands! It makes my silk and lace panties wet to have him beating on my ass until its nice and red. Then he slips my panties off to have full access to my sexy ass!

File Name : Kayla-Jane-Danger-Spanked-MDP.mp4
    File Size : 199 MB
    Duration : 00:08:51
    Video : AVC (AVC), 3 000 Kbps, 30.000 fps
    Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 128 Kbps (CBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download file.al - Kayla-Jane-Danger-Spanked-MDP.mp4 - 199 MB

7. Little Red finally caught up to that bad wolf

Little Red finally caught up to that bad wolf

Little Red finally caught up to that bad wolf

Little Red finally caught up to that bad wolf that was giving her a hard time. She puts that animal on a stool using a variety of implements on her nude victim. The wolf does not only get punished but is then made to worship the magical heels of her Mistress.

BDSM, spanking, caning,

File Name : Little-Red-finally-caught-up-to-that-bad-wolf.mp4
    File Size : 169.4 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:05:17
    Video : AVC (AVC), 4 309 Kbps, 30.000 fps
    Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 160 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download file.al - Little-Red-finally-caught-up-to-that-bad-wolf.zip - 169.4 MB

8. Skinny young girl was punished

Skinny young girl was punished

Skinny young girl was punished

BDSM, spanking, caning,

File Name : Skinny-young-girl-was-punished.mp4
    File Size : 575.6 MB
    Duration : 00:16:25
    Video : AVC (AVC), 4 772 Kbps, 24.000 fps
    Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 122 Kbps (VBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download file.al - Skinny-young-girl-was-punished.mp4 - 575.6 MB

9. 3Some Spanks, Flogging and Grinding

3Some Spanks, Flogging and Grinding

3Some Spanks, Flogging and Grinding

I went over to SmartyKat314's house, and we had an incredibly sexy sleepover party. LaceyKay was there as well, and we had a night of sexy fun! I have seperated our night into 3 different videos, so its not to long.. Enjoy this one! In it, we spank Lacey and make her scream and moan; then we flog her pretty little butt until she begged us to stop. SmartyKat and I hump and grind on eachother, as per usual. There are even a few spanks on me; how could I say no to two hot women wanting to touch my ass?? It was so exciting and hot to have Lacey there to join in on the sexy shenanigans! This video is 20 minutes long with 3 girl action, you don't want to miss out ...

QueenKristie, LaceyKay, SmartyKat314

BDSM, spanking, GoddessKristie,

File Name : 3Some-Spanks-Flogging-Grinding.mp4
    File Size : 1.3 GB
    Duration : 00:20:22
    Video : AVC (AVC), 9 026 Kbps, 29.970 fps
    Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 174 Kbps (CBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download file.al - 3Some-Spanks-Flogging-Grinding.mp4 - 1.3 GB

10. Brand New Ass : Agatha's First Paddling - Agatha Delicious

Brand New Ass : Agatha's First Paddling - Agatha Delicious

Brand New Ass : Agatha's First Paddling - Agatha Delicious

Immediately following her first ever OTK Hand Spanking, Agatha must choose - with which implement will she receive her second spanking? Paddle, strap, or cane? I give her the option, and after a couple test swats Agatha decides - it'll be 50 strokes of the thin, stingy, evil wooden paddle for her already-sore backside. Agatha writhes, twitches, yells, and winces throughout the paddling, but never even thinks of asking for mercy - she's here to submit, and she does so beautifully.

BDSM, spanking, Dana Kane,

File Name : Brand_New_Ass_Agatha_First_Paddling_-_Agatha_Delicious.mp4
    File Size : 432.3 MB
    Duration : 00:09:50
    Video : AVC, 6 000 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 125 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download file.al - Brand_New_Ass_Agatha_First_Paddling_-_Agatha_Delicious.zip