Notices

Page 595 of 679 FirstFirst ... 95495545585593594595596597605645 ... LastLast
Results 5,941 to 5,950 of 6781

Thread: Spanking, Whipping, Caning HD/SD Scenes

1. Company Retreat - 4 Dani Sorrento

Company Retreat - 4 Dani Sorrento

BARE Caning and Asshole Punishment - Company Retreat - 4 Dani Sorrento - Assumethepositionstudios

Panties pulled down, Dani is fully exposed for humiliating discipline by her sadistic Boss. Shivering as her produces a thick Cane, her worst fears are soon confirmed. It burns terribly as her bottom is welted. Slathering her cheeks liberally with oil, he spreads her and spanks her asshole hard. Her cunt is soaked under his touch and she is all to eager to please him. DANI SORRENTO, OFFICE DISCIPLINE, SECRETARY, LINGERIE, GARTERS, STOCKING, TOPLESS, BARE BOTTOM SPANKING, CANING, ASSHOLE FETISH, ASSHOLE SPANIKING, OILED

Dani Sorrento

BDSM, spanking, caning, Assumethepositionstudios,

File Name : BARE Caning and Asshole Punishment - Company Retreat - 4 Dani Sorrento.mp4
    File Size : 402.96 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:13:26

Download file.al - BARE_Caning_and_Asshole_Punishment_Company_Retreat __4_Dani_Sorrento.zip

2. A Lesson Well Learned Part 1 - Saerock Spanking

A Lesson Well Learned Part 1 - Saerock Spanking

A Lesson Well Learned Part 1 - Saerock Spanking

I was a pain all week but he was patient with me... until I finally pushed too far. He declared that I will be sorry for my behavior by the time my punishment is over. Because my bottom still needs healing from my previous spankings, he offered to be easier on my bottom if I agree to take an enema. I said yes but during my spanking I began pleading with him for forgiveness, which made him even more angry. As promised, I was a very sorry girl by the end... Implements used: hand, whip, rubber paddle, cane.

1週間ずっとひどい態度でいたらお仕置き宣言。まだお尻を治している最中なのでお浣腸を受ければいつもほど 強く叩かないと言ってくれたのでお願いしました。途中でお浣腸が怖くなりイヤイヤしてしまい、追加のお仕置 きを受けることに・・・ 道具:手、革鞭、ゴムパドル、ケイン。

SaeRock

BDSM, spanking, Asian, Saerock Spanking,

File Name : A Lesson Well Learned Part 1.mov
    File Size : 2323.58 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:39:55

Download file.al - A_Lesson_Well_Learned_Part_1.zip

3. Learning My Place - Saerock Spanking

Learning My Place - Saerock Spanking

Learning My Place - Saerock Spanking

This vid is a bit different than our usual sessions, it includes flogging, an anal hook, butt plug with tail, anal whipping, and me getting pushed around. If you're into that, it's the vid for you. Implements used: flogger, riding crop, leather strap, leather whip, butt plug, anal hook.

いつもと違うSM的プレイに挑戦しました。自分の立場を忘れて生意気ばかり言うさえは首輪をされ、アナルス パンキングやアナルフックなどでたくさんお仕置きされ自分の立場を再確認させられました。道具:バラ鞭、レ ザーストラップ、乗馬鞭、革鞭、アナルフック、アナルプラグ、首輪。

SaeRock

BDSM, spanking, Asian, Saerock Spanking,

File Name : Learning My Place.mp4
    File Size : 3246.19 MB
    Duration : 00:55:41

Download file.al - Learning_My_Place.zip

4. Kali Danes, Miss Elizabeth - The Bathbrush For Kali part 1

Kali Danes, Miss Elizabeth - The Bathbrush For Kali part 1

The Bathbrush For Kali part 1 - Mommaspankings

Mom is royally pissed off. Kali has left her "special" candles burning in the house yet again so mom confiscates the candles. Kali comes home and is upset that her precious candles are gone. Mom explains how this is a safety hazard and that there could have been a fire. Kali doesn't seem to care, so mom is going to light up her naughty daughter's bottom and make it feel like fire with a hard hand spanking and then the wooden Bathbrush. This leaves Kali's bottom sore and marked and one sorry sorry girl.

Kali Danes, Miss Elizabeth

BDSM, spanking, caning, Mommaspankings,

File Name : bathbrush_for_kali_clip01.mp4
    File Size : 266.55 MB
    Duration : 00:04:30

Download file.al - bathbrush_for_kali_clip01.zip

5. Miss Bernadette, Ten Amorette - Mommy Spanks Ten part 1

Miss Bernadette, Ten Amorette - Mommy Spanks Ten part 1

Mommy Spanks Ten Amorette part 1 - Mommaspankings

Mommy is very upset with her daughter, Ten. They went to a hotel to have a nice weekend to celebrate Ten's birthday and she took advantage and change lots to the room. Well upon check out, Mommy was furious. She storms up to the room and takes her naughty daughter over her lap for a deserved spanking with hand and brush!

Miss Bernadette, Ten Amorette

BDSM, spanking, caning, Mommaspankings,

File Name : ten_bernadette_momma_clip01.mp4
    File Size : 268.87 MB
    Duration : 00:04:33

Download file.al - ten_bernadette_momma_clip01.zip

6. Amy Fox, Miss Bernadette - Amy Learns Her Lesson part 1

Amy Fox, Miss Bernadette - Amy Learns Her Lesson part 1

Amy Fox Learns Her Lesson part 1 - Sarahgregoryspanking

Amy is in detention with her teacher, Miss Bernadette, for not completing her writing assignment. It is only one page and her excuse is that her family "fox" ate her essay. Miss Bernadette has never heard anything so preposterous and has had enough of Amy's foolish stories. She takes Amy right over her lap for a hard hand spanking. Amy's tight regulation knickers offer little protection as the hand spankings get harder. and of course, Miss Bernadette always spanks her pupils on the bare bottom.

Amy is not prepared for this and is very embarrassed and struggles and kicks her legs as her bared bottom is given a deserved spanking. Then Miss decides this little liar should receive 12 very hard strokes with the cane. With each stroke Amy's bottom becomes more and more welted. For the remainder of her detention, Amy is left to reflect on the punishment and her recent poor behavior that led to this!

Amy Fox, Miss Bernadette

BDSM, spanking, caning, Sarahgregoryspanking,

File Name : amy_learns_her_lesson_clip01.mp4
    File Size : 453.82 MB
    Duration : 00:05:06

Download file.al - amy_learns_her_lesson_clip01.zip

7. A day in January 1

A day in January 1

deleted on complaint
    Best regards - admin

8. A day in January 2

A day in January 2

deleted on complaint
    Best regards - admin

9. A day in January 3

A day in January 3

deleted on complaint
    Best regards - admin

10. Leo & The Seductress spr-1606 English-spankers

Leo & The Seductress spr-1606 English-spankers

Leo & The Seductress spr-1606 English-spankers

Look out for our new update color this signifies that the featured spankee is getting her first ever punishment on camera. So welcome Heather & Leo who is administering the first ever spanking to his wife just for us. She soon got into it and wanted more and harder, she is lovely with the cutest bottom and we know that she will become a favorite with you. Oh, why was she given an OTK spanking? Smoking of course.

Heather, Leo

BDSM, spanking, caning, Best British Spanking, English-spankers,

File Name : spr-1606.mp4
    File Size : 524.61 MB
    Duration : 00:07:14

Download file.al - spr-1606.zip