Notices

Page 610 of 679 FirstFirst ... 110510560600608609610611612620660 ... LastLast
Results 6,091 to 6,100 of 6781

Thread: Spanking, Whipping, Caning HD/SD Scenes

1. Daddy Birches and Belts Two Eager Girls

Daddy Birches and Belts Two Eager Girls

Long Beach Outtakes - Daddy Birches and Belts Two Eager Girls - Brittany Shae, Stevie Rose

This is an unscripted, real life spanking session between Dave of ATP fame and two of the Worst Behaved Girls at Worst Behavior. We finished shooting hours earlier, went for drinks and dinner, had a blast and the girls wanted more when we returned to the studio. Beautiful, fun birching across their tight pants, and on the bare bottom. Beautiful bare bottom belting. Stevie takes about 2 minutes of intense belting.

BDSM, spanking, caning, punishment,

File Name : Long Beach Outtakes - Daddy Birches and Belts Two Eager Girls.mp4
    File Size : 242.1 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:08:03

Download k2s.cc - Outtakes-Daddy-Birches-Belts-Two-Eager-Girls.zip - 242.1 MB

2. 242 With Bath Brush Plus Paddle, Cane, Thumper, Hand

242 With Bath Brush Plus Paddle, Cane, Thumper, Hand

242 With Bath Brush Plus Paddle, Cane, Thumper, Hand - Audrey Knight

When I decide to re-master videos, I always start with what I feel are the best. The flims, most deserving of a re-edit and a higher quality re-compression.You see the technology has gotten better and allowed me to go a better compression rate, based on the master tapes. This is one of my favorite spankings I have given and it was a treat to me as well to see it this clear when using Final Cut. Customers have been begging for remasters. I listen and I oblige when possible. Enjoy this re-done one... It is worth it.

File Name : Rawhide_brush_plus.mp4
    File Size : 149.4 MB
    Resolution : 640x480
    Duration : 00:13:44
    Video : AVC, 1 404 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 110 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download k2s.cc - Rawhide_brush_plus.zip - 149.4 MB

3. Amelia Jane Rutherford - Rob Banks Bath Brush Wooden Paddle

Amelia Jane Rutherford - Rob Banks Bath Brush Wooden Paddle

Amelia Jane Rutherford - Rob Banks Bath Brush Wooden Paddle

The big gun comes out (THE BATH BRUSH), as Hotch needs to find out what the name of the dog used in the bank robbery was and how the operation worked. He admitted that he enjoys his work and didn't mind if it took all day and night. As the huge brush and the wooden paddle blisters her bare bottom, she find it harder and harder to not sell out her bank robber partners.

File Name : rob_banks_3.mp4
    File Size : 467.2 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:12:11

Download k2s.cc - rob_banks_3.zip - 467.2 MB

4. Lover's Struggle Finale - Persephone Page, Sage Pillar

Lover's Struggle Finale - Persephone Page, Sage Pillar

Lover's Struggle Finale - Persephone Page, Sage Pillar

Sage uses two paddles and finishes with Penalty Swats on her young lover's bare butthole. She turns that sassy bottom red and takes erotic privileges as she doles out the consequences to Persephone.

BDSM, Lezdom, spanking, caning, punishment,

File Name : Lovers Struggle Finale.mp4
    File Size : 410.1 MB
    Duration : 00:13:40
    Video : AVC (AVC), 4 000 Kbps, 29.970 fps
    Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 192 Kbps (VBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download k2s.cc - Lovers_Struggle_Finale.zip - 410.1 MB

5. Riley Breaks in and gets Spanked Paddled Caned Birched Part 1

Riley Breaks in and gets Spanked Paddled Caned Birched Part 1

Riley Breaks in and gets Spanked Paddled Caned Birched and More Part One - Riley Laroux, Stevie Rose

Cat Burglar Riley is caught by the lady of the house and must submit to a long, humiliating punishment. It starts OTK and goes to a hard paddling over a chair bottom stuck out. Then she bends over the couch wide legged and looks between her legs for 12 from a cane. The lady of the house tells her to take off her clothes, except her mask and gloves and report upstairs for the rest of her punishment. When she strips and goes up stairs the lady of the house meets here in garters and thigh highs and a nasty six rod birch. She gets on all fours and stick out her naked ass for 24 hard lashes on the bare. She then gets 5 pussy swats and 15 Penalty Swats on her butthole!

File Name : Riley Breaks in and gets Spanked Paddled Caned Birched and More Part One.mp4
    File Size : 412 MB
    Duration : 00:13:44

Download k2s.cc - Riley_Breaks_in_and_gets_Spanked_Paddled_Caned_Bir ched_and_More_Part_One.zip - 412 MB

6. Hard Hairbrushing and Strapping - Riley Laroux, Stevie Rose

Hard Hairbrushing and Strapping - Riley Laroux, Stevie Rose

Hard Hairbrushing and Strapping - Riley Laroux, Stevie Rose

Riley is procrastinating on some projects and is spanked and strapped hard to motivate better performance.

File Name : Hard Hairbrushing and Strapping.mp4
    File Size : 330.4 MB
    Duration : 00:11:00

Download k2s.cc - Hard Hairbrushing and Strapping.zip - 330.4 MB

7. Schoolgirl 31

Schoolgirl 31

Schoolgirl 31

Schoolgirl undressed for money. Punishment and Spanking schoolgirl.

BDSM, spanking, caning, punishment, schoolgirl,

File Name : schoolgirl31.mp4
    File Size : 157.7 MB
    Duration : 00:07:13

Download k2s.cc - schoolgirl31.zip - 157.7 MB

8. Midnight Ward

Midnight Ward

Midnight Ward

These 2 interns were accused of taking advantage of a a patient while;e working the midnight shift at ward C. The patient called the head nurse to complain not only about the bill, but about the way the 2 nurses took advantage of her during the exam. By giving her unnecessary breast exams, rectal exams and enemas. They also forced the patient to perform fellatio and analingus. Then to top it off they both ass fucked her with strap ons. The patient threatened to call the authorities and sue the hospital for 30 million dollars. Not to mention the scandal involved. The head nurse gives the interns an ultimatum. Have done to them what they did to the patient or get arrested. They chose the the punishment. This video has it all spanking, enemas,rectal temperature, anal toys, forced ass eating, anal strap on.

Abby, Mel, KPayne

BDSM, Enemas, Lesbian Domination, Spanking, Strap-on,

File Name : midnight.mp4
    File Size : 459.36 MB
    Resolution : 720x480
    Duration : 00:24:35

file.al - midnight.mp4 - 459.4 MB

9. Caught me teaching

Caught me teaching

Caught me teaching

Miss ESvenson caught me teaching this xx charming lady how to finger herself, and for some reason decided this warranted a slippering for both of us. I do enjoy the way she squeals. (from Christmas Spirit)

Cathrine, Miss Mathews, ESvenson

File Name : ChristmasSpirit.mp4
    File Size : 47.52 MB
    Duration : 00:01:04

file.al - ChristmasSpirit.mp4 - 47.5 MB

10. The Pioneer Punishment

The Pioneer Punishment

The Pioneer Punishment

While staying with his Aunt, he is caught stealing from the general store. Being such an upright citizen, she is appalled and embarrassed by his behavior. Mrs. Olsen accepts his apology, but wants him punished. So, his Aunt makes a deal with Mrs. Olsen that if she gives him a good licking she will forgive and forget and the Sherriff will not be called. So, he is punished severely in front of Mrs. Olsen and until Mrs. Olsen thinks he has learned his lesson. He is stripped down to his base bottom and given an over-the-knee spanking. He is then strung up with his arms and legs spread, and whipped with a carpet beater and a leather strap. Once again, he is turned over his Aunt's knee and paddled with her extra large wooden spoon. He is left sobbing and apologetic.

BDSM, Femdom, spanking, caning, punishment,

File Name : pioneerpunishmentfull.mp4
    File Size : 804.7 MB
    Resolution : 640x480
    Duration : 00:48:15

file.al - pioneerpunishmentfull.mp4 - 804.7 MB