Notices

Page 665 of 679 FirstFirst ... 165565615655663664665666667675 ... LastLast
Results 6,641 to 6,650 of 6781

Thread: Spanking, Whipping, Caning HD/SD Scenes

1. Willow May Extra Credit Bare Bottom Hairbrush Blistering

Willow May Extra Credit Bare Bottom Hairbrush Blistering

Get those Panties Down - Willow's Extra Credit Bare Bottom Hairbrush Blistering

Time to make a real impression on naughty young Willow. Poor attendance will not be tolerated, she needs to be taught to take her education seriously! White cotton panties are pulled down to her thighs, sternly ordered to push her bottom in the air. Exposed and vulnerable for the heavy hairbrush. Smack after agonizing smack falls on her deserving bottom as she wiggles and whimpers. Two cameras capture the best angles of her correction, from her bare pussy to adorable face as she is punished soundly. The rest of her discipline will be on her bare bottom, pushed up high and legs spread.BARE BOTTOM SPANKING, HAIRBRUSH SPANKING, WILLOW, SCHOOL SPANKING, SCHOOLGIRL UNIFORM, OTK PADDLING, ATP STUDIOS

Willow May, BDSM, spanking, caning, punishment,

File Name : Get those Panties Down Willows Extra Credit Bare Bottom Hairbrush Blistering.mp4
    File Size : 403.14 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:11:00

Download k2s.cc - Get those Panties Down Willows Extra Credit Bare Bottom Hairbrush Blistering.zip - 403.1 MB

2. Hand me the Paddle - Victoria Paddled Bare by Stevie Rose

Hand me the Paddle - Victoria Paddled Bare by Stevie Rose

Hand me the Paddle - Victoria Paddled Bare by Stevie Rose

Skirt flipped up, panties pulled down, Stevie instructs Victoria to hand her the leather paddle. She is about to feel the full brunt of her roommates frustration across her bare bottom. STEVIE ROSE, VICTORIA ROSE, DOMESTIC DISCIPLINE, PADDLING, SCOLDING, PETITE, OTK SPANKING, ROOMMATES

Stevie Rose, Victoria Rose, spanking, caning, punishment,

File Name : Hand me the Paddle Victoria Paddled Bare by Stevie Rose.mp4
    File Size : 623.05 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:13:31

Download k2s.cc - Hand me the Paddle Victoria Paddled Bare by Stevie Rose.zip - 623 MB

3. Parking Enforcement - Paddling Reyna St Clair

Parking Enforcement - Paddling Reyna St Clair

Parking Enforcement - Paddling Reyna

Reyna gives her stepdad frequent motivation to paddle her naughty bottom. Called into the bedroom, she is probably bent over the edge of the bed as he places a stack of menacing paddles next to her. Scolding her flippant attitude and repeated parking tickets, he will employ a time honored method of getting her attention. Measuring the first thick maple paddle across the thin fabric of her gray pants before drawing back and delivering a powerful swat. Reyna gasps, the paddle rising and falling methodically to her dismay. Another school paddle drilled with painful holes descends across her bottom. Her shapely cheeks wobble, flattening under the impact, gasping as he begins to punish harder. The pain builds as he works his way through the stack of paddles, each one exponentially more painful on her throbbing backside.

Reyna St Clair, BDSM, spanking, caning, punishment,

File Name : Parking Enforcement Paddling Reyna.mp4
    File Size : 614.61 MB
    Duration : 00:13:15

Download k2s.cc - Parking Enforcement Paddling Reyna.zip - 614.6 MB

4. Wicked Stepsister - Chrissy Marie and Delta Hauser

Wicked Stepsister - Chrissy Marie and Delta Hauser

Wicked Stepsister - Chrissy Marie and Delta Hauser

Delta discovers ruined clothes that her stepsister borrowed without permission. Chrissy is defiant when confronted, Delta is determined to set her straight. Pulling her bratty little stepsister across her lap, dress pulled up to spank her naughty little bottom scolding all the while. " maybe you wouldn't be such a brat if anyone had ever disciplined you!" Pulling her white thong panties down, Delta is determined to teach her bare bottom a lesson. CHRISSY MARIE, DELTA HAUSER, STEPSISTER, DOMESTIC DISCIPLINE, OTK SPANKING, BARE BOTTOM SPANKING, PUSSY SPANKING

Chrissy Marie, Delta Hauser, spanking, caning, punishment,

File Name : Wicked Stepsister Chrissy Marie and Delta Hauser.mp4
    File Size : 419.2 MB
    Duration : 00:13:59

Download k2s.cc - Wicked Stepsister Chrissy Marie and Delta Hauser.zip - 419.2 MB

5. Bubble Butts Spanked on the Farm

Bubble Butts Spanked on the Farm

Bubble Butts Spanked on the Farm - Naughty Girls Paddled by Master

The farmers friend is caught kissing her best friend and Master decided to teach her naught friend a lesson she won't soon forget . Hard Otk spanking til her ass is crimson , then a nasty leather strap that has her crying in pain. Spanks and bruises form with every stroke, but the Frat Paddle really bruises her bottom as she screams with every hard swat. Hard Domestic Discipline scene filmed in HDGIRLS KISSING, OTK SPANKING, OTK STRAPPING, FRAT PADDLE, BUBBLE BUTT BRUNETTE, SCOLDING, CRYING, BRUISES, DOMESTIC DISCIPLINE

Featuring: The Master, Sabrina, Lilia

BDSM, spanking, caning, punishment,

File Name : Bubble Butts Spanked on the Farm Naughty Girls Paddled by Master.mp4
    File Size : 208.7 MB
    Duration : 00:05:42

Download k2s.cc - Bubble Butts Spanked on the Farm Naughty Girls Paddled by Master.zip - 208.7 MB

6. Lazy Paris office worker gets spanked

Lazy Paris office worker gets spanked

Lazy Paris office worker gets spanked

Paris gets punished in the office due to not meeting targets. Her work is beginning to get unacceptable so she gets a punishment.

Charlotte, Miss Stephanie, spanking, caning, punishment,

File Name : Lazy Paris office worker gets spanked.mp4
    File Size : 460.2 MB
    Resolution : 1080x1920
    Duration : 00:03:38

Download k2s.cc - Lazy Paris office worker gets spanked.zip - 460.2 MB

7. Bad Girl Bedtime 2 - Stevie Rose

Bad Girl Bedtime 2 - Stevie Rose

Three Holes Punished - Asshole Finger Fucked and Plugged - Bad Girl Bedtime 2 - Stevie Rose

Painful cutting strokes of the cane fall across her full round bottom as she moans in agony. Writhing in pain she she begs. Mercifully the caning pauses, His hand is gloved hand returns to slather her cheeks and holes with oil. Rubbing her needy cunt before massaging her tight little butthole. His lubed finger slides insistently into her naughtiest hole. Stevie clenches and gasps at the fullness as his fingers penetrate. Thrusting inside she begins to push back and moan as she is deeply sodomized with his thick fingers. Returning with a heavy stainless steel plug, he applies the vibrator to her clit. The massive plug pushes at her tightest entrance, the vibrations between her legs encourage her as it penetrates. Gasping as she takes the whole girth in her asshole. She is rewarded with a well-deserved orgasm. STEVIE ROSE, BUBBLE BUTT, FINGERING, ANAL. BUTT PLUG, ANAL DISCIPLINE, VIBRATOR, ORGASM, EROTIC PUNISHMENT, HUMILIATION, SPREAD, BARE PUSSY

Stevie Rose, Butt Plug, spanking, caning, punishment,

File Name : Three Holes Punished Asshole Finger Fucked Plugged Bad Girl Bedtime 2 Stevie Rose.mp4
    File Size : 831.5 MB
    Duration : 00:18:45

Download k2s.cc - Three Holes Punished Asshole Finger Fucked Plugged Bad Girl Bedtime 2 Stevie Rose.zip - 831.5 MB

8. Stefanie Krusch First Caning

Stefanie Krusch First Caning

Stefanie Krusch First Caning

First caning from Aron, alright. I'm excited. This is gonna be tougher than the first one across his knees and spanked by hand! I have no idea how a cane feels at all! A thin stick across both my cheeks, biting in my poor skin. I lay across the table he prepared for me. My ass is protrouded and I'm awaiting the first stroke. It lands and it hurts pretty stingy! I know the pain of a good spanking but this is really different! The cane feels like brute force biting in my ass.

Aron, Stefanie Krusch

BDSM, German-Deutsch, spanking, caning, punishment,

File Name : Stefanie First Caning.mp4
    File Size : 235.55 MB
    Duration : 00:05:42

Download k2s.cc - Stefanie First Caning.zip - 235.5 MB

9. Sleepover Shenanigans - Bare Pink Bottom For Lizzy McAllister

Sleepover Shenanigans - Bare Pink Bottom For Lizzy McAllister

Sleepover Shenanigans - Bare Pink Bottom For Lizzy

Dressed in cute cotton panties and Lacey sheer tank tops, Maddie and Lizzy giggle on the bed playfully. Maddie adores the way Lizzy's round little bottom jiggles under her playful Spanks. Spanking games, pink bottoms and giggling soon become more intimate as her panties are removed. Erotic sleepover bedtime Spanking between two beautiful girls next door. Maddy will soon learn that turnabout is fair play. MADDY MARKS, LIZZY MCALLISTER, PJS, BARE BOTTOM SPANKING, OTK SPANKING, G/G SPANKING, GIGGLING, PAJAMAS, SLEEPOVER, REDHEAD, BUBBLE BUTT, EROTIC

Lizzy McAllister, Maddy Marks

BDSM, spanking, caning, punishment,

File Name : Sleepover Shenanigans Bare Pink Bottom For Lizzy.mp4
    File Size : 426.9 MB
    Duration : 00:14:15

Download k2s.cc - Sleepover Shenanigans Bare Pink Bottom For Lizzy.zip - 426.9 MB

10. Kiki Cali - Baby girl receives a severe strapping

Kiki Cali - Baby girl receives a severe strapping

Kiki Cali - Baby girl receives a severe strapping

Lately, my baby girl has been having trouble returning text messages, and the issue really became an issue when she did not return several messages to her Mistress. All three of us decided that this need to be addressed and I allowed her Mistress to choose the sentence. It was decided that she would receive 100 strokes with a heavy strap. I marched my baby girl into the woods, on a snowy day, and gave her a very real punishment strapping, with no warm-up. With what started as an ice cold bottom, she had much trouble holding still, which resulted in me starting over at least once and many strokes throughout the punishment not counting. When her punishment was over, she was required to do a bottomless corner time in the cold, followed by several minutes of putting her sore bottom into the snow. This is a real-life DDlg punishment session, filmed in the woods, and the strapping leaves her bottom very bruised and sore

Kiki Cali, BDSM, spanking, caning, punishment,

File Name : Baby_girl_receives_a_severe_strapping.mp4
    File Size : 1.8 GB
    Duration : 00:15:14

Download k2s.cc - Baby_girl_receives_a_severe_strapping.zip - 1.8 GB