Notices

Page 92 of 679 FirstFirst ... 42829091929394102142192592 ... LastLast

Thread: Spanking, Whipping, Caning HD/SD Scenes

1. It's a pleasure to beat you spr-1561

It's a pleasure to beat you spr-1561

It's a pleasure to beat you spr-1561

The man from the ministry has been successful in hiding a driving conviction for Suzanne and now she will be rewarding him. From a friend she has borrowed some implements of punishment and he will get to use them on her beautiful body. A nasty leather taws, a flogger and a leather whip. Suzanne is all for the punishment and seems to be more than ready to receive the heavy flogging that is to come.

File Size : 485.3 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:13:12
    Video : mp4 AVC (AVC), 4 971 Kbps, 50.000 fps
    Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 160 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download file.al - spr-1561.rar - 485.3 MB

2. Need to Know

Need to Know

Need to Know

Film (Running time: 12:29) plus gallery of 54 high-quality photographs
    Added 29 Oct 2011 , updated 11 Mar 2014

Performers: Amelia Jane Rutherford, Pandora Blake

Orientation: F/f

An inadvertent breach of security in Amelia's long con job sees her going over the knee for a brisk hairbrush spanking from her team leader Pandora.

Tags: Amelia Jane Rutherford, fair, film, F/f, hairbrush, Hywel Phillips (tog), OTK, Pandora Blake, pencil skirt, photogallery, workplace

Amelia has just joined a long-con scam, and is a little in awe of the team leader, Pandora. Everything's going well for the new recruit until she gets a lift to a meetup from her boyfriend one day ... and her boss finds out that she's told her partner about the job.

Pandora is not impressed by this unprofessional breach of security, and she takes Amelia aside for a private chat. When Amelia realises that she has crossed a line, she is horrified. She hastens to reassure Pandora that it won't happen again. But Pandora explains that she has ways of dealing with this sort of mistake, and if Amelia wants to stay on the team, she has to submit to a spanking.

Amelia is aghast - she'd heard the rumours about that one time with one of her male co-conspirators, but she thought that this was something Pandora only did with ... well, with men. But Pandora is adamant, and if Amelia wants to continue on the job she has no choice but to go along with it.

Horribly embarrassed, Amelia goes over Pandora's knee for a brisk hairbrush spanking, first over her tight pencil skirt, then over her black lacy panties. Amelia grits her teeth and hides her blushing face as her bottom turns an even deeper shade of pink.

Photography: Hywel Phillips

File Size : 230.7 MB
    Resolution : 960x540
    Duration : 00:12:29
    Video : mp4 AVC (AVC), 2 265 Kbps, 25.000 fps
    Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 126 Kbps (VBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download file.al - Need to Know.rar - 230.7 MB

3. Texan Discipline

Texan Discipline

Texan Discipline

Film (running time 13:50) with gallery of 54 high res screengrabs
    Added 6 Aug 2012 , updated 18 Jun 2013

Performers: Amelia Jane Rutherford, Jerry Diamond, Pandora Blake

Orientation: M/F

Pandora's Texan host is unhappy with her partying late and not wearing sunscreen. He decides a dose of the big paddle is required. Amelia is fascinated, but we all know what curiousity did to the cat...

Tags: Amelia Jane Rutherford, barefoot, consensual, domestic discipline, fair, film, hard punishment, Jerry Diamond, light-hearted, M|F, paddle, Pandora Blake, pencil skirt, positive, scolding, true story

This was a bit of a real life discipline scenario, although the impetus for the punishment came from me rather than Jerry. Amelia and I were staying in Dallas for the Texas All State Spanking Party, and the day before the party I'd broken the cardinal rule and burned myself swimming in an outdoor pool without wearing sunscreen. In Texas! I felt thoroughly stupid. I was also burning the candle at both ends staying up all night and getting up early for shoots including this one. All in all, it seemed like a great excuse for the traditional Texan paddling I was determined to get before going home.

The large wooden paddle is an object of fear, fascination and dread for me. I hate it, and perhaps as a result it's one of my top fantasy implements. I've been paddled only one or two times, and so it has retained that horror of the unknown which can lead to the most powerfully stomach-churning pre-spanking anticipation.

Amelia seemed to be on a mission to get as many paddlings as possible in Texas, and so it seemed appropriate for her to play a character who was overly fascinated witnessing her friend's punishment, and so ended up provoking one of her own. Jerry Diamond (a friend of Ten Amorette's and he really is a cowboy!) stepped in to do the honours, and we both loved playing with him. After this paddling I can honestly say that I remembered to wear sunscreen every day for the rest of my stay in Texas!

File Size : 173.6 MB
    Duration : 00:13:50
    Video : mp4 AVC (AVC), 1 493 Kbps, 29.970 fps
    Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 158 Kbps (VBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download file.al - Texan Discipline.rar - 173.6 MB

4. Business or Pleasure

Business or Pleasure

Business or Pleasure

Film (running time 20:47) with 60 high resolution screengrabs
    Added 23 Jun 2012 , updated 18 Jun 2013

Performers: Amelia Jane Rutherford, Malignus, Pandora Blake

Orientation: M/F

After lying to Security about why they're visiting the USA, Amelia and Pandora are followed by a man who says he's a TSA agent. He makes them choose between deportation, or a taste of American justice.

Tags: Amelia Jane Rutherford, blackmail, denim, fair, film, hand spanking, hard punishment, judicial, light-hearted, Malignus, M|F, OTK, Pandora Blake, scolding, sleazy, strap

After lying to Security that they are visiting the US on holiday rather than admit that they're doing paid shoots without a work visa, models Amelia and Pandora are followed to the airport hotel by a man calling himself a plain clothes TSA agent. He tells them that having inspected their baggage he knows they're lying, and gives them a choice between deportation, or a taste of American justice in the form of a sound strapping.

The girls don't want to be sent home, so they reluctantly submit. But why, after the strapping, does this "agent" insist that they each go over his knee for a bare bottom spanking? And why does he seem so cheerful about the whole thing?

Business or Pleasure: behind the scenes

Performers: Amelia Jane Rutherford, Malignus, Pandora Blake

A quick glimpse behind the scenes on our first shoot with new cameraman Andrew Morgan. The shots were all so neat that I didn't end up with much spare footage to show you, but what there is hopefully gives you a hint of the extent to which filming this scene was, for Amelia, Malignus and myself, both business and pleasure.

File Size : 295.2 MB
    Duration : 00:20:47
    Video : mp4 AVC (AVC), 1 493 Kbps, 25.000 fps
    Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 158 Kbps (VBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download file.al - Business or Pleasure.rar - 295.2 MB

5. Sexy cleaner Rachel paddled spr-1498

Sexy cleaner Rachel paddled spr-1498

Sexy cleaner Rachel paddled spr-1498

Rachel Leigh has just had her first interview for a job at the Sexy Cleaning Company, this involved her being spanked rather harder than she thought necessary by the lady who ran the company. She thought that she now had a job but it was obvious that this rather sadistic lady had other ideas. She produced a leather paddle and despite Rachel's protestations she proceeded to paddle her bare bottom. Then to add further humiliation she put her into the "wheelbarrow" position, spread her lags and continued with the beating.

File Size : 444.6 MB
    Duration : 00:12:07
    Video : mp4 AVC (AVC), 4 942 Kbps, 50.000 fps
    Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 160 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download file.al - spr-1498.mp4 - 444.6 MB

6. Law & Order Special Spanking Unit Episode 10

Law & Order Special Spanking Unit Episode 10

Law & Order Special Spanking Unit Episode 10

In part two after a lenghty time laying over the couch, having to stare at the Strap, Detective Johnson pick up the strap and straps her bare bottom soundly to teach her a valuable lesson.

File Size : 168.6 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:04:15
    Video : wmv VC-1 (WMV3), 5 000 Kbps, 25.000 fps
    Audio : WMA (WMA2), 160 Kbps (CBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download file.al - special_spanking_unit_episode10.rar - 168.6 MB

7. A pair of Au pairs Part 1 spr-1325

A pair of Au pairs Part 1 spr-1325

A pair of Au pairs Part 1 spr-1325

File Size : 212.7 MB
    Resolution : 960x576
    Duration : 00:14:19
    Video : wmv VC-1 (WMV3), 2 000 Kbps, 25.000 fps
    Audio : WMA (WMA2), 64.2 Kbps (VBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download file.al - spr-1325.rar - 212.7 MB

8. Granny is dead spr-1231

Granny is dead spr-1231

Granny is dead spr-1231

File Size : 230.3 MB
    Duration : 00:15:30

Download file.al - spr-1231.rar - 230.3 MB

9. Self Spanking Ludella Hahn spr-1241

Self Spanking Ludella Hahn spr-1241

Self Spanking Ludella Hahn spr-1241

Lovely Ludela Hahn over from the USA wants to try out some different paddles and makes a start on her own bottom without asking us. She spanks herself with various paddles, leather and wood until she has a very red bottom. Our spanking lady Sarah then decides to take over and gives her a real hard whacking with a selection of the nastiest paddles.

File Size : 234.1 MB
    Duration : 00:15:45
    Audio : WMA (WMA2), 64.4 Kbps (VBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download file.al - spr-1241.rar - 234.1 MB

10. Ashley joins the sexy cleaning company spr-1268

Ashley joins the sexy cleaning company spr-1268

Ashley joins the sexy cleaning company spr-1268

The now famous Sexy Cleaning Company has its first beauty queen cleaner and her name is Ashley. This lovely young lady had not been spanked before but after a chat she did understand just what was required of her if she worked for the company. We got some great bending and up skirt shots before she had to take her first spanking. It did not end there however and a nasty leather paddle gave her a real painful red bottom.

File Size : 240.1 MB
    Duration : 00:16:10

Download file.al - spr-1268.rar - 240.1 MB