Notices

Page 491 of 1106 FirstFirst ... 391441481489490491492493501541591991 ... LastLast
Results 4,901 to 4,910 of 11052

Thread: Your Face For My Ass [FaceSitting Video]

1. 8188 - Facesitting Girl Zelda F

8188 - Facesitting Girl Zelda F

GENRES: ASS SMOTHERING, ASS TO MOUTH, ASS WORSHIP, ASS SPREADING, ASS GRINDING, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, HUMILIATION, ASS WORSHIP, ASS LICKING, PUSSY WORSHIP, PUSSY LICKING, MISTRESS FUCKING, SEX SLAVE, SLAVERY, ASS SMELLING, ASS SNIFFING

<================>
    Duration: 0:17:45
    File Size: 657 Mb
    File Type: WMV
    Resolution: 1280x720

WATCH or DOWNLOAD --->>> 8188 - Facesitting Girl Zelda F

2. 8189 - Facesitting Girl Zita M

8189 - Facesitting Girl Zita M

GENRES: ASS SMOTHERING, ASS TO MOUTH, ASS WORSHIP, ASS SPREADING, ASS GRINDING, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, HUMILIATION, ASS WORSHIP, ASS LICKING, PUSSY WORSHIP, PUSSY LICKING, MISTRESS FUCKING, SEX SLAVE, SLAVERY, ASS SMELLING, ASS SNIFFING

<================>
    Duration: 0:18:20
    File Size: 678 Mb
    File Type: WMV
    Resolution: 1280x720

WATCH or DOWNLOAD --->>> 8189 - Facesitting Girl Zita M

3. 8190 - Aprils Ball Battered Ass Licker - December 2, 2019

8190 - Aprils Ball Battered Ass Licker - December 2, 2019

DESCRIPTION: Sexy BBW Mistress April is face sitting her slave as this scene opens. She loves seeing him kick for air but insists that his tongue be constantly eating either her pussy or ass. After making him kick she lets him take a breath of air then tells him to focus on her asshole. April bounces on the slaves face and slaps his cock and balls after ripping the flap off his latex suit.
    She then starts to really inflict pain by pinching, squeezing and slapping his cock and balls. Angry that he has only thanked her once she brings the heel of her st1lett0 up and digs it into his balls before kicking him. She pulls, tugs and slaps his balls and sticks the tip of her finger inside his cock. She then makes him beg to eat her ass and tells him they are only getting started

<================>
    Duration: 0:06:49
    File Size: 499 Mb
    File Type: MP4
    Resolution: 1920x1080

DOWNLOAD --->>> 8190 - Aprils Ball Battered Ass Licker - December 2, 2019 Part 1
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 8190 - Aprils Ball Battered Ass Licker - December 2, 2019 Part 2

4. 8191 - Not a Bad Way to Go - October 30, 2019

8191 - Not a Bad Way to Go - October 30, 2019

DESCRIPTION: Princess Lily is sitting on her slaves stomach and removing her boots. “I know you love my boots” she says, adding “but it makes it a bit difficult to maneuver on the bed so I’m going to take them off and you can worship them later.” When she gets the first one off she tells him to smell it as her foot was sweaty and has left a delightful odor for him. She tells him he is easy to manipulate just by giving him a bit of attention. She removes the second boot and has him sniff it also.
    Now she says it’s time for him to be punished and that means having his face encased in her beautiful latex ass. She shows him the zipper that runs down the crotch and says that will cause some pain but he is not a person just furniture so she doesn’t care. After making him kick she gets up and tells him to kiss her ass but only for a second as she moves into a forward position and sits on his face again. She threatens to fart on him and says later she might even put him under the covers and give him the dutch oven treatment. “Think how sweaty my body will be once I get this outfit off” she says and tells the slave he will be licking that up too. Now Lily settles in for a long sit saying she wants to see how long he can hold his breath. Soon the slave is kicking and Lily says “Being crushed by my big booty, it’s not a bad way to go.” The slave kicks desperately, Lily only smiles

<================>
    Duration: 0:06:46
    File Size: 495 Mb

DOWNLOAD --->>> 8191 - Not a Bad Way to Go - October 30, 2019 Part 1
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 8191 - Not a Bad Way to Go - October 30, 2019 Part 2

5. 8192 - I Love to Ride My Bicycle - October 24, 2019

8192 - I Love to Ride My Bicycle - October 24, 2019

DESCRIPTION: The scene opens with Mistress Irene talking to the camera while riding her stationary bike. “Do you think I keep my ass this magnificent by not working at it” she says. As the camera pulls back we see she has a special bike seat, her slaves head. She explains it makes the workout so much more exciting when she knows her slave is fighting for air under her. You can see that her ass is really crushing the face and after sitting on him for over a minute when she gets up you can see the pain on the slaves face. She asks him if he’s enjoying himself and he naturally says that he is. Oh good, here comes her ass again.
    “I know my ass is punishing but it’s a small price to pay” she tells him. As she peddles you can see how each ass cheek presses into the slaves face. She only gives him rare and brief opportunities to breath but when she does she tells him to sniff her sweaty crack. She talks about how she sometimes lets him lick her entire sweaty body… except her pussy of course. Deciding it’s not fair that she does all the work and he’s just laying there she tells him to do leg lifts as she would like to see him do something about his flabby waist. Nice upward angles give you a full view of Irene’s ass. Eventually sweating beyond being

<================>
    Duration: 0:06:00
    File Size: 439 Mb

DOWNLOAD --->>> 8192 - I Love to Ride My Bicycle - October 24, 2019 Part 1
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 8192 - I Love to Ride My Bicycle - October 24, 2019 Part 2

6. 8193 - I dont want you Thinking, just Doing - September 16, 2019

8193 - I dont want you Thinking, just Doing - September 16, 2019

DESCRIPTION: Lady Lennox has been sitting on her hubby slaves face a lot lately and it really seems to have dummied him down even further. She slaps him gently across his face and tells him she is pleased with his improved disposition. She can’t take things for granted so tells him it’s time for even more time under her ass. “The dumber you are the more money you will make me” she says, as she is slowly starting his transformation into a tranny bimbo cocksucker as seen in the clip ‘I'm Fucking Your Best Friend But You Can Be Our Sissy Cuckold And Whore’. Once the hormones kick in ‘goldy’ will develop finer facial features and breasts and then with the right makeup will be getting fucked a lot and making money for Lennox and her boyfriend Francesco who just happens to be goldy’s boss. She kicks his little ‘clitty’ and tells him it will never feel a woman again and it is no good to anyone.
    Now she sits down on his head in forward position and with a nice straight back makes sure he is feeling all her weight on his face. The fishnet stockings are sure to make an impression on him too. As she lingers on her head she says she will have to tell her boyfriend about this later. With a bit of luck he’ll be going to work with red lines across his face that look like someone sat on his face wearing fishnets, lol. Lennox gets up long enough for you to get some nice views of her voluptuous ass. She then sits on him in forward position and lifts her legs off the ground so he gets here full 150 pounds. The camera swings around to give you a great view upwards of her ass and body. She just loves seeing his legs kick about. While he struggles for air she tells him that everyone is laughing at him at the office as her boyfriend tells everyone stories about what happens in the house between the three of them. “I wouldn’t be surprised if Francesco starts to face sit you at work too” she says with a laugh. How humiliating! After a breath Lennox sits on him again, this time swinging her legs forward off the ground. When she gets up goldy moans and cries in pain. She tells him to take a breath and as she sits down again she tells him “The worst is still to come.

<================>
    Duration: 0:06:00

DOWNLOAD --->>> 8193 - I don't want you Thinking, just Doing - September 16, 2019 Part 1
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 8193 - I don't want you Thinking, just Doing - September 16, 2019 Part 2

7. 8194 - Not Breathing Is A Privilege - September 6, 2019

8194 - Not Breathing Is A Privilege - September 6, 2019

DESCRIPTION: Mistress Bliss is tired from a hard day of using slaves so to relax and also invigorate herself she sits on her slaves face where she can also stimulate her pussy on his nose. He is bound by his wrists and ankles to insure he stays right where she wants him. She turns his head as if it’s a giant vibrator and moans in pleasure. What a thrill to know your queen is using you for her sexual pleasure, well worth the hard day of work and abuse. She slaps her cock a bit and her ass bounces on his face as she pleasures herself. Now she settles right down to make him fight to breath before getting off and smothering him with her tits. She hugs his head until he becomes desperate once again for air then gets back up and this time facesits him in a forward position.
    His nose is now up her ass crack. When he starts to squirm she tells him that it’s a privilege to not breath under her ass. To get his mind of breathing she starts to slap his cock and balls and says it feels a bit like riding a bull. When she finally gets up he gasps loudly but she reaches down and squeezes her hands around his neck. She slaps his chest and wiggles her sweet ass all over his face. Next she pulls on his cock and stretches it before running her fingernails over it which gets the erect. She flicks his cock head with her finger and then again sits down to relax while puffing on her vape. The slaves nipples and cocks are abused while she spends a good deal of time resting on his face. Eventually she is bored with him and decides it’s time for him to go to sleep. “Just drift away” she tells him as she puffs and he kicks

<================>
    Duration: 0:09:37
    File Size: 706 Mb

DOWNLOAD --->>> 8194 - Not Breathing Is A Privilege - September 6, 2019 Part 1
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 8194 - Not Breathing Is A Privilege - September 6, 2019 Part 2

8. 8195 - Ass Slam - September 3, 2019

8195 - Ass Slam - September 3, 2019

DESCRIPTION: Goddess Mia enters the room wearing nothing but bra and panties. Her ass, as always, looks amazing. Wow, what an ass! Her stupid and undeserving slave has been waiting on the couch and she informs him that today he will be punished by her ass. She’s clear to explain how lucky he is, that thousands would take his place in a heartbeat, and many more masturbate on a daily basis while looking at her ass. He knows he had better perform or he’s as good as gone. She sits on his chest and bounces playfully while stroking his hardening dick. As she bounces from his stomach to his chest, she continues to torment him by rubbing his cock. She has him kiss both ass cheeks before she sits down full weight on his face. Mia becomes more enthusiastic and this time she leaps from his face onto his chest, back to his face, then onto his stomach. She’s literally taking his breath away. “Every girl should have a slave to abuse” she laughingly says, as she continues to take flying leaps from his face to his torso, stopping only to stoke or slap his cock.
    “Men need to be punished daily” she says, and truer words were never spoken. Now it’s your turn to be tormented, as she points her ass right at the camera and asks if you want some of it. She says she thinks she could break your nose with her ass. Just look at those amazing cheeks! A broken nose seems like a small price to pay. She bends over and wiggles her ass at you before taking another leap onto her slave’s stomach. More bouncing ensues. She’s having so much fun and loves to hear the slave moan and grunt. “I could just do this all day” she says. Throughout the scene she makes sure to rub the slave’s cock in order to keep him near the edge until she finally just sits on his face and starts vigorously stroking him. “It’s good to stimulate them” she says; “It keeps them obedient.” As she leans forward, the camera catches a great angle of her ass lifting off the slave’s face, until then she sits down again and slaps his balls. Now it’s a full ass smother while the slave kicks for air. “I think he wants me to stroke his dick more” she says, ignoring all his thrashing. As she sits full weight on him, she strokes him and says “I’ll get off when you cum.” The pressure is just too much and the slave kicks while she continues to stroke and slap his private parts. What a way to go

<================>
    Duration: 0:09:57
    File Size: 773 Mb

DOWNLOAD --->>> 8195 - Ass Slam - September 3, 2019 Part 1
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 8195 - Ass Slam - September 3, 2019 Part 2

9. 8196 - He Likes Heavy Girls on his Face - September 2, 2019

8196 - He Likes Heavy Girls on his Face - September 2, 2019

DESCRIPTION: Few asses are finer than Princess Lily’s so you can imagine the thrill for this slave when she sits on his chest. Lily has him blindfolded because she wants him to feel her ass but not see it. Lily says she knows her slave loves it when heavy girls sit on his face so she has intentionally been eating more, just so her ass will be bigger. “It also ensures that he can’t breathe under it,” she adds. She moves onto his face to demonstrate the nice, tight seal she can give him.
    She settles her luscious ass fully on his face. Now she bounces a bit but she makes sure that no air leaks out. She laughs as the slave kicks and then gives him a second to catch his breath. Lily’s ass really looks amazing pressed into his face and she mentions that he also loves her farts. The slave starts to kick a bit too quickly for Lily’s liking, so she threatens to punch him in the balls if he doesn’t do better. This tactic seems to work because he goes a long time without moving… but when he does, she delivers a solid punch to his groin anyway. Again, she settles in on the slave’s face and he lies still for quite a while. Finally, he reluctantly and slowly lifts his arms before they fall back to his side. “There, he’s getting better!” Lily says

<================>
    Duration: 0:06:01

DOWNLOAD --->>> 8196 - He Likes Heavy Girls on his Face - September 2, 2019 Part 1
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 8196 - He Likes Heavy Girls on his Face - September 2, 2019 Part 2

10. 8197 - Theyre Probably Meant for Paddling - August 17, 2019

8197 - Theyre Probably Meant for Paddling - August 17, 2019

DESCRIPTION: Mistress Kandy and Miss Jasmine star in their recurring roles as aliens from an all-female planet in this sci-fi thriller. While they sit on their victim, they try to determine what kind of life form it is exactly, and what they might do with him. “How do you think we can control him?” asks one of the aliens. “I understand they need air,” the other says. The aliens take turns sitting on his face and one says, “Earthling like it,” and undoubtedly, he does! “What’s this thing between his legs?” one asks.
    As they sit on him, they rub their faces together to demonstrate their sexual arousal. They discuss how they’re probably different than earth women, but they can see that he enjoys licking where they go to the toilet. They say that when they’re finished with him, they should bury him in their alien slime, and one of the aliens sits on his face during the entire conversation. They pull down his shorts to discover that the thing between his legs is stiff. So strange! They come across some paddles and surmise that these strange creatures like to be hit down there, so they paddle it. Now one alien has him stick his tongue up her pussy so she can release her slime while the other pulls on her tits as she’s being licked. They finally decide they should e@t him and then fuck each other

<================>
    Duration: 0:06:11
    File Size: 454 Mb

DOWNLOAD --->>> 8197 - Theyre Probably Meant for Paddling - August 17, 2019 Part 1
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 8197 - Theyre Probably Meant for Paddling - August 17, 2019 Part 2