Notices

Page 647 of 1082 FirstFirst ... 147547597637645646647648649657697747 ... LastLast
Results 6,461 to 6,470 of 10820

Thread: Femdom Is Style Of Life

1. Only Speak When Spoken To

Only Speak When Spoken To

About video: Turns out Charlotte's new fuck toy has learned to be perfect anal girl! He looks so pretty in Charlotte's panties and stockings, she can't help but give him exactly what he wants: a long ride on her huge pink cock

Info file :
    File Type : mp4
    Runtime : 00:14:45
    File Size : 865Mb
    Resolution : 1920x1080

Download / watch from KEEP2SHARE.CC
    https://k2s.cc/file/f7c99b529682a/On..._Spoken_To.mp4

2. Orias Gets Vengence On A Sex Villain

Orias Gets Vengence On A Sex Villain

Info file :
    Runtime : 00:08:26
    File Size : 190Mb
    Resolution : 854x480

https://k2s.cc/file/e2967666508da/Or...ex_Villain.mp4

3. Pegging 3some At A Bar

Pegging 3some At A Bar

About video: McKenzie Lee and Leigh Raven take turns fucking Lance Hart in the ass at a bar while he fucks the other one

Info file :
    Runtime : 00:17:06
    File Size : 1000Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/1e63ea9ac0a91/Pe...e_At_A_Bar.mp4

4. Pegging Olympic Training With Akira Shell

Pegging Olympic Training With Akira Shell

About video: Akira Shell has convinced her boyfriend, Lance Hart that Strap-on Fucking is an Olympic event, and she wants to make the team. She wakes him up wearing her spandex USA Olympic leotard, shiny tights, sneakers and a big strap-on.

Lance isn’t in the mood to get fucked in the ass again, but she convinces him by teasing his cock until he’s horny, then she fucks his ass hard and deep until she cums from the friction against her clit. This is her favorite way to cum, and she loves that she’s found a way to get her boyfriend to be her little ass girl.
    After she cums, she jerks him off and he cums all over her spandex USA leotard

Info file :
    Runtime : 00:17:51
    File Size : 655Mb
    Resolution : 1280x720

https://k2s.cc/file/84947f7c64c9a/Pe...kira_Shell.mp4

5. Pepper Hart Gets Batmans Balls

Pepper Hart Gets Batmans Balls

About video: Batman tracked down the sexy villainess Pepper Hart’s lair. Robin has been missing for days and he knows she had something to do with it.

Pepper Surprises Batman wearing only shiny pantyhose, high socks, sneakers, and high waisted panties. She giggles while he grabs her to take her down, then pulls out a watch and swings it in his face.
    Quickly she has full control over the dark knight. She tells him that after she snaps her fingers he will believe that the only way to take bring her to justice will be if she kicks him hard in the balls over and over.

She snaps and he demands that she kick him in the balls as hard as she can. sexy Evil Pepper giggles and happily kicks him over and over while he begs for more.
    She notices that he has a huge erection so she pulls out his cock. He doesn’t stop her. Pepper is impressed by his huge cock so she gets down on her knees and starts to suck it. Batman tells her this does nothing for him. He demands that she get back to destroying his balls with kicks. Pepper smiles at how powerful she is and how week she has made the dark knight.

She goes back and forth between sucking his huge cock and kicking the fuck out of his nuts. The kicks get harder and harder and her evil side gets more evil as this goes on.
    Pepper ties Batman to her rack with his legs spread wide. He willingly lets her as he is still under her spell. Once he’s fully bound and secure with his legs spread and nuts exposed, she snaps him back to normal and laughs.

He comes to and is angry. “This is exactly what I did to Robin! He was so mad when I cut his little balls off though… [giggle]”
    “Don’t worry Bats, you can keep this big cock, I just want your balls…”

Evil sexy Pepper can’t stop herself from sucking on Batman’s huge cock while is still works. She goes back and forth from giving him the best blowjob of his life and kicking his balls into mush.
    “I’m going to take your balls after you cum. So just don’t cum if you want to keep them…”

“Get ready, I’m gonna squeeze the cum out of your balls while I suck your dick.” She sucks the cum out of his cock, opens her pretty mouth to show him his last load then kisses him and spits it in his mouth.
    “I’m gonna take my time cutting these off. I’m not even gonna put you back under

Info file :
    Runtime : 00:16:48
    File Size : 985Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/8578f0c4c4025/Pe...mans_Balls.mp4

6. Phone Cuck Fantasy - Charlie Kicks

Phone Cuck Fantasy - Charlie Kicks

About video: Watch as total amazon babe, Charlie Kicks, cucks the fuck out of their wimpy boyfriend, Carlos! Charlie smothers Carlos while gossiping with a girlfriend about all their raunchy sexcapades while the pitiful Carlos just stands by and watches. Charlie even trys to score a date with their hot friend, totally hitting on her over the phone, while Carlos begs for air underneath Charlie's bodacious booty

Info file :
    Runtime : 00:16:13
    File Size : 948Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/9a66a9e2e9f0a/Ph...rlie_Kicks.mp4

7. Planet Destroyer Breaks Balls

Planet Destroyer Breaks Balls

About video: Charlotte Sartre is an evil celestial entity in the form of a sexy goth girl. She is in her space ship, flying around the universe, board AF.

“I wonder what planet I’ll dominate next… I just fly around the universe, taking over planets, fucking boys in the ass and breaking their balls…. It’s getting boring…. I need a challenge…”
    Just then Super Pierce slips onto her space craft to thwart her evil plans. He is a super powered celestial entity in the form of a muscular sexy man, but he quickly learns that his powers are no match for hers when she seduces him and knees him hard in the balls.

“Awe did I find your weakness so soon?” She punches his big balls over and over while she giggles.
    “You’re going to break my balls! Please stop!”

“That’s my plan [smile] and then I’m going to fuck you in the ass and make you my bitch…”
    “Do you think I can pop them if I squeeze hard enough? Will you still be a super hero after I castrate you? I want them on the dashboard of my space ship…”

Charlotte works over his balls hard with kicks, knees, squeezes and punches. She really relishes in how much more powerful she is than him.
    “You are so clearly outmatched here. I tell you what. Stand with your legs spread and ask me nicely to kick you as hard as I want in your balls, and I might let you go…”

She is a seductive force, and likes to break men by putting them in complete agony then making them worship her perfect ass. After she complete breaks Super Pierce, she makes him beg her to fuck him in the ass and make him her bitch

Info file :
    Runtime : 00:15:59
    File Size : 939Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/5c870545fabba/Pl...eaks_Balls.mp4

8. Planet Destroyer Charlotte And Lily Lane Part 1

Planet Destroyer Charlotte And Lily Lane Part 1

About video: Evil Planet Destroyer Charlotte Sartre is happily cruising around in her space ship with her new ballbusting slave, Super Pierce. “How long has it been since I kicked you in the balls?”

“About 10 minutes…”
    “Oh that’s way to long!”

Charlotte gives Pierce a few light kicks with her hard high heel boots while he’s kneeling when Super Lily shows up to stop her evil. Charlotte just laughs and continues to kick Super Pierce in the balls in front of his ex partner.
    Lily knows she cannot take out Charlotte on her own. She begs Pierce to come to his senses and help her fight Charlotte. It’s too late. His brain is mush. Charlotte puts a magic crystal collar on Lily, which makes her uncontrollably horny and sadistic.

Now Charlotte has a super powered sexy side kick with huge tits on her side. Lily and Pierce used to be partners, but so it makes Charlotte even happier to see Pierce get his balls kicked in by his ex partner/lover.
    After some hard ball kicking, punching, squeezing, kneeing… Pierce begs them to give his balls a break and just fuck him in the ass like a sissy. They giggle at him, kick him even harder a few times, make him beg, then agree

Info file :
    Runtime : 00:18:11
    File Size : 1076Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/d5f12ef4cb9a3/Pl...ane_Part_1.mp4

9. Planet Destroyer Charlotte Rules Ass

Planet Destroyer Charlotte Rules Ass

About video: The evil and sexy celestial entity, Charlotte Sartre, has just completely broken Super Pierce and reduced him to a pathetic whimpering mess, begging to get fucked in the ass.

She bends him over in her space ship and fucks him hard. At first it hurts and he begs for mercy. Before long she has him begging for more. She is a Goddess and really knows how to work that ass.
    When she turns Super Pierce into her permanent ass slave, she tells her autopilot to find the next planet to take over and find more slaves. Pierce begs her to keep fucking him

Info file :
    Runtime : 00:11:50
    File Size : 696Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/d431c6e15bf3c/Pl..._Rules_Ass.mp4

10. Risky Pegging Procedure

Risky Pegging Procedure

About video: Tony Orlando is in the hospital. Dr Charlotte Sartre tells him that he doesn’t have long to live. He asks if there is anything that can be done and she tells him there is one very risky procedure…. It involves him getting fucked hard in the ass with a huge strap on while someone sits on his face…

Fabiana Fox strolls in with a giant pink strap on and slides it in his hole while Bunny Colby assists with the face sitting and also some feet in his mouth

Info file :
    Runtime : 00:10:33
    File Size : 619Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/089de02ee7c23/Ri..._Procedure.mp4