Notices

Page 372 of 1083 FirstFirst ... 272322362370371372373374382422472872 ... LastLast
Results 3,711 to 3,720 of 10827

Thread: Femdom Is Style Of Life

1. 7536 - Making Slave Smell My Sweaty Pussy And Ass - Ell@ Kr0ss

7536 - Making Slave Smell My Sweaty Pussy And Ass - Ell@ Kr0ss

Genres: Female Domination , Goddess Worship , Pantyhose/stockings

DESCRIPTION: After making a slave worship my smelly feet, I spread my legs, grab him by the back of the head, and drive it into my crotch so he can smell my sweaty pussy as well. It's been a very long day, and I haven't had a chance to shower yet. "Do you enjoy it, slave?" I ask with his head buried between my legs. He lets out a muffled "yes, mistress" as he continues inhaling my foul odor. I'm wearing black nylons with panties on under them, yet I stink so badly from running around all day that he can still smell my unwashed pussy. "Now kiss it," I demand, making him kiss my crotch before turning around to have him continue kissing my ass. I hike up my skirt to shove my smelly bottom in this loser's face, pausing to spit on his bare back as he hungrily kisses my sweaty bottom. I shove his head into my ass crack and he keeps kissing away like a good bitch as I casually check my fan mail using my tablet. When I decide he's just not doing a good enough job, I turn around to slap him across the face, spit in his open mouth, and send him off to await his punishment.

<================>
    Duration: 0:05:23
    File Size: 208 Mb
    File Type: MP4
    Resolution: 1920x1080

WATCH or DOWNLOAD --->>> 7536 - Making Slave Smell My Sweaty Pussy And Ass - Ell@ Kr0ss

2. 7537 - Covering Young Naked Boy With Hot Candle Wax - Ell@ Kr0ss

7537 - Covering Young Naked Boy With Hot Candle Wax - Ell@ Kr0ss

Genres: Female Domination , Wax Play

DESCRIPTION: This dumb boy cheated on her husband and has come to me seeking punishment for her sins. With the exception of her black nylons, I've made her strip naked and as she knees before me I place a blindfold over her eyes. "What are you going to do with me? she nervously asks as I secure her hands behind her back. If punishment is what this stupid boy wants, then punishment is what this stupid boy is going to get! I begin by lighting two candles and slowly dripping the hot wax all over her bare back while she winces in pain. "Don't move now, understand me?" I instruct as I scald her young skin. She writhes in agony as I continue pouring the burning wax until she's completely covered in it. When this bitch asked to get punished she didn't know the level of suffering I would put her through!

<================>
    Duration: 0:10:31
    File Size: 354 Mb

WATCH or DOWNLOAD --->>> 7537 - Covering Young Naked Boy With Hot Candle Wax - Ell@ Kr0ss

3. 7538 - Mammoth Strap-On In Slaves Ass Featuring Tessa - Ell@ Kr0ss

7538 - Mammoth Strap-On In Slaves Ass Featuring Tessa - Ell@ Kr0ss

Genres: Female Domination , Strap-on

DESCRIPTION: "Oh my God, it's so big!" Tessa exclaims as she gazes upon the size of the strap-on I'm wearing. It's the biggest black cock she's ever seen in her young life, and there's no way the naked slave sandwiched between us can take it in his ass. The strap-on Tessa's wearing is dwarfed by the size of mine, and as she shoves it down his throat I begin working mine into his tight little asshole. Muffled groans escape him as Tessa fucks his mouth while I continue forcing my mammoth strap-on inside of him, tearing him open by its shear size. He cries out in agony and humiliation as we fuck him from both ends, his asshole screaming in pain by the enormous cock being shoved inside of it. As I pump away I slap his ass, leaving it red and raw as Tessa watches him blow her. How can this loser endure such torment? This gigantic cock must feel like an elephant's as I cruelly and relentlessly shove it deeper and deeper inside of him. It just might give him internal damage but we could care less as we laugh and keep molesting the idiot. This is one extreme video you have to see to believe!

<================>
    Duration: 0:08:55
    File Size: 362 Mb

WATCH or DOWNLOAD --->>> 7538 - Mammoth Strap-On In Slaves Ass Featuring Tessa - Ell@ Kr0ss

4. 7539 - Balls Crushed - Ell@ Kr0ss

7539 - Balls Crushed - Ell@ Kr0ss

Genres: Ball Abuse , Ballbusting , Female Domination

DESCRIPTION: Joined by the leggy young Tessa Ray, we make this stupid jerk spread his legs and take turns kicking him directly in the crotch. He buckles in pain as we bash his balls in, circling him like sharks as we laugh and continue randomly kicking him. "Take off your clothes!" I bark and this pathetic moron wastes no time doing as told. We decide he might be able to handle the abuse to his delicate balls a bit better if he can see Tessa's tits, so I lift her shirt to give him a show and we resume delivering painful blows to his crotch. Despite the agony, the pervert still manages to get a hard-on thanks to Tessa's perky, young breasts. Over and over again we confuse his senses by brutally kicking his balls and pausing long enough to gently rub his cock. He doesn't know whether to cry or cum as Tessa teases him with her tight body in between bashing his balls in. When he falls to the floor naked and in pain, Tessa and I trample him by walking all over him with our bare feet while he cries in agony like a little girl. He can cry all he wants but we're nowhere near finished with him!

<================>
    Duration: 0:12:35
    File Size: 494 Mb

DOWNLOAD --->>> 7539 - Balls Crushed - Ell@ Kr0ss Part 1
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 7539 - Balls Crushed - Ell@ Kr0ss Part 2

5. 7540 - New Slavery Routine - Ell@ Kr0ss

7540 - New Slavery Routine - Ell@ Kr0ss

Genres: Female Domination , Humiliation , Slavery

DESCRIPTION: One thing young Tessa quickly learns while visiting me is that this mistress usually doesn't keep paper in the bathroom. After shit***ting in my mind, she finds herself stranded with nothing to wipe with and tracks me down to ask where I keep my paper. "Don't worry, I'll take care of it," I tell her as I leave the room only to return seconds later with one of my slaves crawling by my side. For the first time in her life Tessa has her tight asshole cleaned by human paper as I spread her cheeks wide and shove my slave's head into her bottom. Bent over my billiard table with her skirt hiked up around her waist, this slave licks away hungrily, obeying my every command as he uses his mouth to clean the gorgeous Tessa Ray. "Don't touch my pussy with your disgusting tongue!" she reminds him as he continues to lap away at her dirty, smelly asshole. She enjoys being cleaned with his tongue so much that she just may have to get herself a slave! I love teaching my ways to my young disciples.

<================>
    Duration: 0:05:08
    File Size: 183 Mb

WATCH or DOWNLOAD --->>> 7540 - New Slavery Routine - Ell@ Kr0ss

6. 7541 - Edging Nightmares - Adria Rae - March 18, 2019

7541 - Edging Nightmares - Adria Rae - March 18, 2019

DESCRIPTION: Nothing satisfies Mistress Adria Rae more than denying a slave's right to orgasm. Once under her authortiy, she controls every aspect of her slave's sexual life. Orgasms are a privilege that must be earned but unfortunately for her slave he has a long way to go for such a special reward. Instead, she would rather make his bound cock suffer thru intense tease and denial as she edges his cock to the brink of madness. He can cry, plead and beg to cum but nothing will change the fact that his orgasms belong solely to Miss Adria. She has no intention of giving him a release any time soon as watching him suffer is just too much fun...

<================>
    Duration: 0:11:54
    File Size: 1008 Mb

WATCH or DOWNLOAD --->>> 7541 - Edging Nightmares - Adria Rae - March 18, 2019

7. 7542 - Milf Worship - Brandi Love - March 13, 2019

7542 - Milf Worship - Brandi Love - March 13, 2019

DESCRIPTION: Brandi Love is a true Goddess who deserves to be worshipped in every shape and form. Her caged boy-toy is unlocked from his kennel and brought out to do exactly what he has been trained for...to lick and service his Goddess's sweet pussy until she has had her daily dose of orgasms. Her slave is kept teased and denied just how she loves her toys to be

<================>
    Duration: 0:15:05
    File Size: 1273 Mb

WATCH or DOWNLOAD --->>> 7542 - Milf Worship - Brandi Love - March 13, 2019

8. 7543 - Gimp Cock Trainer - Anny Aurora - March 11, 2019

7543 - Gimp Cock Trainer - Anny Aurora - March 11, 2019

DESCRIPTION: German Goddess Anny Aurora is a very strict owner who makes sure her slaves always know their place. Her gimp needs to be reminded of who owns that cock by suffering thru intense edging frustrations before being allowed his monthly orgasm. He will be begging and pleading to cum knowing once more that he has no control over his orgasms or anything for that matter

<================>
    Duration: 0:11:45
    File Size: 999 Mb

WATCH or DOWNLOAD --->>> 7543 - Gimp Cock Trainer - Anny Aurora - March 11, 2019

9. 7544 - Anal Correction - Isabelle Deltore - March 8, 2019

7544 - Anal Correction - Isabelle Deltore - March 8, 2019

DESCRIPTION: Kade is about to find out Correctional Officer Isabelle Deltore means serious business and won't tolerate any more house arrest rules to be broken. If he fucks up even once more it won't be just her big, thick cock being shoved and plowed deep inside him. To help with his obedience training a shock collar has been locked tightly around his neck so he can be quickly and efficiently corrected at the push of a button. His cock remains locked in chastity but his asshole is completely exposed and vulnerable to be punished with her merciless strap-on dick

<================>
    Duration: 0:19:07
    File Size: 1617 Mb

DOWNLOAD --->>> 7544 - Anal Correction - Isabelle Deltore - March 8, 2019 Part 1
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 7544 - Anal Correction - Isabelle Deltore - March 8, 2019 Part 2
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 7544 - Anal Correction - Isabelle Deltore - March 8, 2019 Part 3

10. 7545 - Cock Reconditioning - Gianna Dior - March 6, 2019

7545 - Cock Reconditioning - Gianna Dior - March 6, 2019

DESCRIPTION: When you belong to Mistress Gianna you give up complete control of your cock and every last one of your orgasms. Her slave still needs to understand this simple concept that his orgasms are no longer under his control. Mistress Gianna slowly and sensually edges his cock while making sure he is paying complete attention with firm slaps to his helpless balls. She shows him how good ownership can be for obedient slaves that know their place by edging out a thick load of cum

<================>
    Duration: 0:14:31
    File Size: 1227 Mb

WATCH or DOWNLOAD --->>> 7545 - Cock Reconditioning - Gianna Dior - March 6, 2019