Notices

Page 46 of 1084 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856961465461046 ... LastLast

Thread: Femdom Is Style Of Life

1. 4204 - Such A Fucking - Fingernail Domination

4204 - Such A Fucking - Fingernail Domination

DESCRIPTION: I was out all day getting my nails done, shopping and making my red soles and the bottom of my handbag dirty. The bitch I left bound in the dungeon would wait forever just hoping I might feed it the filth from my soles. It really is such a fucking bitch for everything I give it permission to lick and suck. Who knows what was on the floor at the nail salon when I put my purse down. I don't really care. That's why I keep this bitch around in the first place… it can clean the bottom with it's tongue. If it performs well and does a good job licking my soles I might allow it to gag on my new manicure and rough up that cock that I own with the fresh sharp tips. Then just for fun I may jerk my cock off and made it lick up all of its filthy mess

======= ;)
    Duration: 0:15:58
    File Size: 474 Mb
    File Type: MP4
    Resolution: 1920x1080

DOWNLOAD --->>> 4204 - Such A Fucking - Fingernail Domination Part 1.rar
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 4204 - Such A Fucking - Fingernail Domination Part 2.rar

2. 4205 - Leather Smothered Gimp

4205 - Leather Smothered Gimp

DESCRIPTION: I’m certain this leather bitch would like nothing more than to take its last breath squeezed beneath my leather covered ass. Not that I would ever allow that to happen. it’s just too much fun toying and teasing it into deeper submission. That and I’d have to find another tongue to swab my arm length leather gloves clean. Not to mention how much I enjoy shoving my leather covered fingers deep down its throat. That’s the only thing that seems to make that pathetic little prick stiff these days. Not that I have any use for that thing anyway

======= ;)
    Duration: 0:12:55
    File Size: 369 Mb

DOWNLOAD --->>> 4205 - Leather Smothered Gimp .rar

3. 4206 - Why Are My Heels Dirty - Corporal Punishment

4206 - Why Are My Heels Dirty - Corporal Punishment

DESCRIPTION: I know exactly why they’re dirty. It’s because this little shoe bitch wanted to put its filthy tongue and dirty paws all over my gorgeous heels instead of properly polishing them with the supplies I provided. I know it can’t resist the temptation. Perhaps I set these things up just so I can punish my toys and reinforce their subservience beneath my heels. This toy will get my thick leather paddle until its ass is screaming red. Then I’ll make it clean every pair in my vast collection until each one is gleaming like new! It’s got a lot of work to do

======= ;)
    Duration: 0:13:15
    File Size: 362 Mb

DOWNLOAD --->>> 4206 - Why Are My Heels Dirty - Corporal Punishment .rar

4. 4207 - Suffer Shoe Slug - High Heel Domination

4207 - Suffer Shoe Slug - High Heel Domination

DESCRIPTION: One look at my gorgeous seven inch shiny black patent platform fetish pumps and it’s little wonder this shoe bitch dedicates it entire life to licking the filth from my soles! When it doesn’t perform to my satisfaction I simply press down hard on its throat so it knows that my shoes have total control over it’s pathetic little existence. So much fun to toy with it that way. I was felling generous so I allowed it to sniff my FF nylons and taste them while I jammed my toes deep in it’s mop bucket of a mouth. Then I enjoyed myself trampling it so it really knows I control every breath it takes! It just begs for more like the slithering shoe slug it is

======= ;)
    Duration: 0:16:22
    File Size: 465 Mb

DOWNLOAD --->>> 4207 - Suffer Shoe Slug - High Heel Domination Part 1.rar
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 4207 - Suffer Shoe Slug - High Heel Domination Part 2.rar

5. 4208 - Tickled To Cum - Fingernail Domination

4208 - Tickled To Cum - Fingernail Domination

DESCRIPTION: No bitch is allowed release until it has sufficiently suffered for my amusement. Suffering, however, comes in many forms as this little bitch knows all too well. It literally lives to stare at my gorgeous long red nails in hopes that I might allow it a lick or two… or jam three or four deep down its throat. What happens when I use those same nails to tickle torment all that exposed helpless flesh I know is super sensitive to such attention? Well, it suffers for my amusement of course! Once it amuses me enough, I let it cum on my 10-inch platforms heels and the floor, which it will lick clean after it's done tongue mopping its cum from my long red nails

======= ;)
    Duration: 0:13:27
    File Size: 383 Mb

DOWNLOAD --->>> 4208 - Tickled To Cum - Fingernail Domination .rar

6. 4209 - Learning To Crave Pain - Corporal Punishment

4209 - Learning To Crave Pain - Corporal Punishment

DESCRIPTION: As part of my continuing education series I’ve decided to cane this bitch some more so it will learn to equate its pain with my pleasure. Once I’ve broken it completely, it will beg for more and more punishment since it knows it only pleases me more. The process is not something that happens overnight. I foresee many lengthy crop, cane and whip sessions in this bitch’s future. I won’t be satisfied until I hear it beg for pain and actually mean it. That cock swelling and dripping between its legs while I smack its red flesh betrays it’s facade and tells me that it’s starting the learn to love it. When it does, it will have to learn to crave even more pain to satisfy my sadistic whims. The process never really ends

======= ;)
    Duration: 0:15:53
    File Size: 443 Mb

DOWNLOAD --->>> 4209 - Learning To Crave Pain - Corporal Punishment Part 1.rar
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 4209 - Learning To Crave Pain - Corporal Punishment Part 2.rar

7. 4210 - Abusing My Boot Bitch - Boot Domination

4210 - Abusing My Boot Bitch - Boot Domination

DESCRIPTION: Crawling around on a filthy floor tethered tightly to my leather leash drooling over my gorgeous knee high boots with six-inch heels and gold side zips — exactly where my little boot lapping bitch belongs. My boots should not be walking around on a filthy floor, however. Nice to have a human mop handy to swab the wood planks with its tongue after I spit on the floor. So funny how hard “my” cock gets when it’s allowed to consume my waste or lick my boots. Lucky bitch — it gets to do both tonight… lick my spit off my boots! It’s amusing to smack that ass that I own with my crop too while it shines up my boot leather

======= ;)
    Duration: 0:12:56
    File Size: 342 Mb

DOWNLOAD --->>> 4210 - Abusing My Boot Bitch - Boot Domination .rar

8. 4211 - Whipped Bitch - Whipping

4211 - Whipped Bitch - Whipping

DESCRIPTION: I know it hurts, bitch… it’s supposed to! If it didn’t hurt so much I wouldn’t get any pleasure. And it is all about my pleasure, right? This bitch is making some progress in its training. It’s easy to beat on a true masochist, not that I don’t enjoy that as well, but turning a bitch that loathes pain into a total pain bitch is so much more enjoyable. I intend to work on this one until it squirms at my boot heels begging me to cane, whip, paddle and crop its flesh raw. It could take a while and require long sessions of pure pain, but getting there is half the fun. At least it make me smile when it suffers

======= ;)
    Duration: 0:13:08
    File Size: 373 Mb

DOWNLOAD --->>> 4211 - Whipped Bitch - Whipping .rar

9. 4212 - Such A Boot - Boot Domination

4212 - Such A Boot - Boot Domination

DESCRIPTION: This bitch would stay in that cage forever if it thought I might give it just one little lick of my dirty boot sole. It just happens to be in luck today because my gorgeous glossy black patent Casadei beauties require service! I make it lick those dirty soles clean before allowing it to crawl out attached to my leash like the filthy dog it is. The only thing it needs to concern itself with from that point on is being the best fucking boot bitch it can be! That and simply being a mound of flesh for my metal heels to abuse. In the end I decide to fuck its bitch hole with my boot toe and make it lick that mess up too

======= ;)
    Duration: 0:15:41
    File Size: 457 Mb

DOWNLOAD --->>> 4212 - Such A Boot - Boot Domination Part 1.rar
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 4212 - Such A Boot - Boot Domination Part 2.rar

10. 4213 - Eat Ash Lick Sole - Smoking

4213 - Eat Ash Lick Sole - Smoking

DESCRIPTION: I've got my dirty piggy all wrapped up like a trash bag like the filthy little waste receptacle it was born to be. Last time it got to feed in my toilet, tonight it gets to open that hole so I can flick my hot ash in it. As soon as I spit in its blackened mouth cavity the little bitch gets an erection! I knew it would. Seems that whatever waste I generate is the best thing it's ever eaten and it just craves more of it. Since it was a good hole and stay still while swallowed the smouldering butt end of my cigar, I allowed it to lick my dirty soles as a treat. Such a lucky waste bin

======= ;)
    Duration: 0:14:51
    File Size: 416 Mb

DOWNLOAD --->>> 4213 - Eat Ash Lick Sole - Smoking Part 1.rar
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 4213 - Eat Ash Lick Sole - Smoking Part 2.rar