Notices

Page 51 of 1084 FirstFirst ... 414950515253611011515511051 ... LastLast

Thread: Femdom Is Style Of Life

1. 4257 - Nude Nail Slave - Fingernail Domination

4257 - Nude Nail Slave - Fingernail Domination

DESCRIPTION: Having complete control over a fully grown man is quite satisfying. Taking that control using a mere long nude nail at the end of my little finger is just plain amusing! Using all ten nails is my entertainment. This bitch will do anything to get near my newly manicured nude talons. How about making it wear a cock ring that’s 3 sizes too small, getting that thing so swollen it turns purple and then stroking it to a ruined orgasm? Of course! Lucky little bitch even got to take my nails deep down its throat before I let it release its pathetic seed

======= ;)
    Duration: 0:10:38
    File Size: 272 Mb
    File Type: MP4
    Resolution: 1920x1080

DOWNLOAD --->>> 4257 - Nude Nail Slave - Fingernail Domination .rar

2. 4258 - Lotsa Nude - Fingernail Domination

4258 - Lotsa Nude - Fingernail Domination

DESCRIPTION: I just got my nails done and they are GORGEOUS! The soft sheeny nude color is simply to–for, and the iridescent crystal encrusted accent nails are in a league of their own. I just love the way they sparkle. They’re a perfect match to my favorite nude & black platform heels and soft shiny nude pantyhose. One look at my new talons through it’s opaque nylon hood and my little nail bitch was pleading to get its tongue on them. So I teased it, tore a hole in its hood, shoved my nails down its throat until it gagged and made it spurt its nail shine for my beautiful new nude nails. Of course it licked it all off to leave a nice sheen behind. Such a lucky bitch

======= ;)
    Duration: 0:15:31
    File Size: 416 Mb

DOWNLOAD --->>> 4258 - Lotsa Nude - Fingernail Domination Part 1.rar
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 4258 - Lotsa Nude - Fingernail Domination Part 2.rar

3. 4259 - Nylon Foot Tease - Nylon Domination

4259 - Nylon Foot Tease - Nylon Domination

DESCRIPTION: Knowing how much this bitch drools over my steep high arch Zanotti sandals and silky sheer glossy pantyhose just makes it all the more fun to tease it until it drips from the cage locked around “my” cock! I decided not to allow its tongue to actually touch my heels or nylon feet so I encased its head in a sheer nylon hood. Just look at that thing strain within the tiny confines of that hard plastic cage. It must be so painful, but oh so amusing for me! It gets to sniff and lick my nylon feet before being denied yet again. It's the denial that really keeps it in line, submissive and ready to serve my every whim. Maybe someday I'll allow it to fuck my nylon feet, but not today

======= ;)
    Duration: 0:12:35
    File Size: 334 Mb

DOWNLOAD --->>> 4259 - Nylon Foot Tease - Nylon Domination .rar

4. 4260 - Life As My Carpet - High Heel Domination

4260 - Life As My Carpet - High Heel Domination

DESCRIPTION: Life as my carpet is all about proper placement well beneath my gorgeous high heeled footwear. It already knows its place well, and It lives quite simply really — on the floor face up ready to be stepped on, kicked, walked over, heel plunged, used as a shoe rag or otherwise reduced to nothing more than the dirt that clings to my soles. And it might even be allowed the privilege of licking that off my heels if it does a good job serving as my human rug. Who knows, this bitch might even work its way up to living as my welcome mat so it can be used much more often

======= ;)
    Duration: 0:10:05
    File Size: 280 Mb

DOWNLOAD --->>> 4260 - Life As My Carpet - High Heel Domination .rar

5. 4261 - Suffer To Suck My Cock Bitch - Dildo Domination

4261 - Suffer To Suck My Cock Bitch - Dildo Domination

DESCRIPTION: I felt like dressing up in a beautiful pair of sheer black pantyhose, matching sheer top, a tightly cinched leather steel boned corset, and my black leather thigh high stiletto heel boots and getting my dick sucked… so that’s just what I did! There’s always a cock hole around to use whenever I want a blow-job. This bitch was all too eager to get it’s dick sucking lips wrapped around my thick black member. It had to suffer a little before it could show me what a true bitch it really is. I made it sit down on a large rubber dick so it could feel like it was getting fucked from both ends, and then I covered a lot of its flesh and tongue with clothes pins before I gave it the honor of sucking my cock. It’s so funny how dangling the reward of licking the dirt from my soles makes it work all the harder to please me

======= ;)
    Duration: 0:13:14
    File Size: 374 Mb

DOWNLOAD --->>> 4261 - Suffer To Suck My Cock Bitch - Dildo Domination .rar

6. 4262 - My Little Fuck Boy - Strap-On

4262 - My Little Fuck Boy - Strap-On

DESCRIPTION: Everybody needs purpose in life and this bitch’s purpose is to house my girthy 10-inch black rubber dick whenever I feel like ramming it home. It knows I only keep it around to serve as my little fuck bitch. That fact alone must make its life seem so meaningful. I’m sure it feels fulfilled every time my cock goes balls deep in that fuck hole. It’s not really about what it feels anyway, it’s about me enjoying a nice long hard fuck, making this bitch understand that its completely owned by my dick, and otherwise amusing myself at its expense. It did prove to be a good fuck tonight, though, so perhaps it deserves some type of reward. Maybe I’ll allow it to suck its ass juice off my cock and then beg me to fuck it some more

======= ;)
    Duration: 0:14:14
    File Size: 404 Mb

DOWNLOAD --->>> 4262 - My Little Fuck Boy - Strap-On Part 1.rar
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 4262 - My Little Fuck Boy - Strap-On Part 2.rar

7. 4263 - Electric Probe - Electro Domination

4263 - Electric Probe - Electro Domination

DESCRIPTION: I love being able to press a tiny little button and totally control a fully grown man… from the inside out! Once I plug up its face hole with a nice thick black rubber ball gag, I’m left with two other holes to fill with electric probes. The gag simply means I don’t have to worry about it annoying my fun with its incessant screeching whenever I turn up the current. There’s a ring at the base of “my” cock too that keeps it in a constant state of feeling owned while the electric pulse just keeps going and going. What’s that, slave? You want more? Good, because it’s not going to end until I’ve had my fun

======= ;)
    Duration: 0:12:47
    File Size: 385 Mb

DOWNLOAD --->>> 4263 - Electric Probe - Electro Domination .rar

8. 4264 - Shine My Rubber Boots Bitch - Shoe & Boot Worship

4264 - Shine My Rubber Boots Bitch - Shoe & Boot Worship

DESCRIPTION: I adore the way latex feels clinging to every inch of my body. These tight rubber zip up boots feel especially good layered over my sheer black hose and latex catsuit. Just look at how shiny they get when I run my lubed hands all over them. But why should I work so hard when there’s a little rubber boot bitch in the other room just dying to get it’s paws on my gorgeous boots? It’s such a dirty little boot-licker, but its tongue does feel good when it runs up my rubber booted leg. Then it gets to fuck my boots from the back before I allow it to spurt its boot shine and lick it all off leaving a nice glossy finish behind. So good to have a human boot buff around whenever I need one

======= ;)
    Duration: 0:11:39
    File Size: 302 Mb

DOWNLOAD --->>> 4264 - Shine My Rubber Boots Bitch - Shoe & Boot Worship .rar

9. 4265 - Nail Hole - Fingernail Domination

4265 - Nail Hole - Fingernail Domination

DESCRIPTION: Here's your opportunity to get very close up to my long red nails while they exert total control over my latex smothered bound boi. There's no better way to make it feel completely owned than to plunge my freshly manicured nails deep down its nail hole. That way it can feel my dominance from its inside where's its most tender and heretofore inviolable. It must realize that no part of it can escape total surrender, but why would it want to? In the end, it is allowed the privilege of shining my pretty nails with its nail polish

======= ;)
    Duration: 0:07:55
    File Size: 198 Mb

DOWNLOAD --->>> 4265 - Nail Hole - Fingernail Domination .rar

10. 4266 - Nail Control - Fingernail Domination

4266 - Nail Control - Fingernail Domination

DESCRIPTION: Watch me continue this bitch's total nail dependence training. I want to make it crave the sight, smell and taste of my nails so much that it suffers physical pain when it can't worship them. I'm pretty much already there, but constant reinforcement is the only way to make it totally dependent on my nails for what little pleasure I allow it. That is if you consider having my long red nails jammed all the way down your throat until you gag on them to be pleasure… of course you do! I know this bitch does. It just makes it all the easier to exert total control over my subjects. Notice too the nail I had embellished with lots of red rhinestones. It must feel extra special when that one plunges deep down that hole and scratches its throat. At least it was begging me for more like a good nailbitch should

======= ;)
    Duration: 0:09:42
    File Size: 242 Mb

DOWNLOAD --->>> 4266 - Nail Control - Fingernail Domination .rar