Notices

Page 53 of 1085 FirstFirst ... 3435152535455631031535531053 ... LastLast

Thread: Femdom Is Style Of Life

1. 4277 - Take It For My Boots - Corporal Punishment

4277 - Take It For My Boots - Corporal Punishment

DESCRIPTION: Do you see these divine thigh high zip up the back black leather custom crafted super platform boots with 12-inch heels adorning my smooth & shiny hose smothered legs? Yes? Did I give you permission to look a them, bootboi? If this bitch even hopes to gaze at these beautiful boots, it better take what pleases me at any given moment. Wearing them is an otherworldly experience, and one I love to repeat often. It always amazes me how the little worms that slither into my chambers just assume they’ll get to lap at my 12 inch heels. I do love to see them grovel and beg at my boot soles, but the privilege to lick them is earned, not taken for granted

======= ;)
    Duration: 0:09:52
    File Size: 281 Mb
    File Type: MP4
    Resolution: 1920x1080

DOWNLOAD --->>> 4277 - Take It For My Boots - Corporal Punishment .rar

2. 4278 - See Why You Suffer - Corporal Punishment

4278 - See Why You Suffer - Corporal Punishment

DESCRIPTION: This pet doesn’t like pain at all, but it will learn to love it… beg me for it… eventually. Why? Because I like to give it and what I like is what it likes. Simple, really. I like the control it affords me, the red lines that appear on its flesh, the way it whimpers and yelps each time my crop, paddle or cane strikes its ass. So very fulfilling. I catch this bitch trying to sneak a peek at my gorgeous lace back skin tight latex dress and 10 inch platform heels. It should know better than to look without permission. The punishment can only get worse for this type of infraction. Take it like a good boi and I might allow you to see why you suffer

======= ;)
    Duration: 0:14:43
    File Size: 399 Mb

DOWNLOAD --->>> 4278 - See Why You Suffer - Corporal Punishment .rar

3. 4279 - Bitch On A Bed

4279 - Bitch On A Bed

DESCRIPTION: Playing with my bitch-toy wouldn’t be nearly as much fun if I didn’t get to dress up, and dress it up, for play-time. I always love slipping tight latex an sheer hose over my body, but these gorgeous platform heels are like nothing else I’ve ever worn – so so good! They make an ever so slight swooshing sound when I slide my silky smooth hose smothered feet into the leather confines of each shoe. If you’re a true high-heel devotee like me, you know exactly the sound I’m talking about. True pedestals for me to stand on and make weak those little shoe minions that surround me like this little bitch on my bed

======= ;)
    Duration: 0:12:12
    File Size: 433 Mb

DOWNLOAD --->>> 4279 - Bitch On A Bed Part 1.rar
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 4279 - Bitch On A Bed Part 2.rar

4. 4280 - Making It Moan - Strap-On

4280 - Making It Moan - Strap-On

DESCRIPTION: My fun’s not even close to being done, and why should it be? I still have a helpless little bitch-boi strapped to my latex covered bed. Since it actually put some effort into suffering for my pleasure I decided to give it a reward my thick black rubber dick! Well, its still all just for my pleasure but the bitch did beg me to fuck it like the bitch Ive always known it to be. I do love to bring out the true nature in men, and then exploit it for my amusement. That, and it just feels so good to shove that big dildo deep down that tight fuck-hole, slap its bare ass a few times, and make it moan like the cheap bitch it is! Keep begging, bitch

======= ;)
    Duration: 0:11:18
    File Size: 302 Mb

DOWNLOAD --->>> 4280 - Making It Moan - Strap-On .rar

5. 4281 - Tormenting My Toy

4281 - Tormenting My Toy

DESCRIPTION: Masked, restrained, exposed, corsetted and available to endure my every sadistic whim. Its just where I like to keep my toys. A good toy must learn to enjoy the torment I delight in inflicting, whether it be lacing up my balls in some tight rope bondage, controlling the air it breathes, shoving inflatable rubber devices up its plug-hole, or whipping that little thing I allow it to keep between its legs. Just for fun I decided to use some clothes pins to torment it just a little further. Squirm boi it only makes me want to torment you more

======= ;)
    Duration: 0:13:51
    File Size: 379 Mb

DOWNLOAD --->>> 4281 - Tormenting My Toy .rar

6. 4282 - Long Nails Leather Gloves - Fingernail Domination

4282 - Long Nails Leather Gloves - Fingernail Domination

DESCRIPTION: My nail bitch doesn’t even need to see my long glossy red nails or arm length soft leather gloves. It can simply feel them brush against its flesh and that cock of mine springs right to attention. And its so much fun for me to make sure it remains weak and wanting wishing it could see the shiny clear coat as I stroke what belongs to me. It may cum only after it begs for my permission, but it already knows it will be licking it all off my nails. Just part of the ever revolving cycle that keeps it plunging deeper and deeper in submission to my gorgeous nails

======= ;)
    Duration: 0:12:15
    File Size: 428 Mb

DOWNLOAD --->>> 4282 - Long Nails Leather Gloves - Fingernail Domination Part 1.rar
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 4282 - Long Nails Leather Gloves - Fingernail Domination Part 2.rar

7. 4283 - High Heel Domination - High Heel Domination

4283 - High Heel Domination - High Heel Domination

DESCRIPTION: I can’t even begin to describe how good it feels to slip my shiny smooth hosed feet into these GORGEOUS ten-inch heel four inch platform patent fetish pumps. Walking in them is sheer fetish fulfillment. I love the way they make me that much more empowering over my humble little heel servant. It’s all it can do to keep its sole mop of a tongue off my shiny leather heels. I allow it to lick because I like it when a slave worships my pedestals properly. Mostly, though, I like to pin its throat under my 10 inch heel and press hard so it struggles to breath until it spews what’s mine on my other shoe so it can lick it all up like the good little sole lapper I’ve trained it to be

======= ;)
    Duration: 0:11:29
    File Size: 524 Mb

DOWNLOAD --->>> 4283 - High Heel Domination - High Heel Domination Part 1.rar
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 4283 - High Heel Domination - High Heel Domination Part 2.rar

8. 4284 - The Boot Cleaner - Shoe & Boot Worship

4284 - The Boot Cleaner - Shoe & Boot Worship

DESCRIPTION: What better purpose can a grown man serve than to be nothing more than my boot cleaning appliance? And once I lock its head in that hole, that’s really all it is to me. I have no use for the rest of it… I only require its head and neck to move the brush gag back and forth cleaning the dust and dirt off my boots. When I want a wet shine I simply remove the gag and make it lap at all that leather with the boot rag I allow it to keep in its mouth. And when I’m done with it I just shove its head back through the hole until the next time my boots are dirty. It must feel so good to finally have a purpose in life, bootbitch

======= ;)
    Duration: 0:09:41
    File Size: 724 Mb

DOWNLOAD --->>> 4284 - The Boot Cleaner - Shoe & Boot Worship Part 1.rar
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 4284 - The Boot Cleaner - Shoe & Boot Worship Part 2.rar

9. 4285 - Red Nails - Fingernail Domination

4285 - Red Nails - Fingernail Domination

DESCRIPTION: I’ve got this bitch so hooked on my glossy red nails it seems to spurt uncontrollably the moment I jam 2 or 3 of my fingers deep down its throat. It must feel so owned when my nails sex the soft flesh of its larynx forcing it to focus on controlling its gag reflex so I’ll keep them there. I guess it needs to focus on waiting for my permission to cum too. For that it gets scratched raw while I laugh at just how addicted it is to my long red nails! Good nail bitch

======= ;)
    Duration: 0:08:25
    File Size: 638 Mb

DOWNLOAD --->>> 4285 - Red Nails - Fingernail Domination Part 1.rar
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 4285 - Red Nails - Fingernail Domination Part 2.rar

10. 4286 - Probing My Subject

4286 - Probing My Subject

DESCRIPTION: I was very excited to test out my new, well old medical exam table with a helpless test subject last evening. It’s the perfect device to strap my slave to and have my way with what belongs to me. So many different positions I can force them into allowing unfettered access to my crops, whips, shiny red nails, other various instruments and one my favorite implements — long steel cock probes. I decided to try them all out! When I had my fun, I probed “my” cock hole with a thick rod and demanded it surrender to me what I own by ruining its orgasm. The pleasure is all mine, of course

======= ;)
    Duration: 0:15:44
    File Size: 872 Mb

DOWNLOAD --->>> 4286 - Probing My Subject Part 1.rar
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 4286 - Probing My Subject Part 2.rar
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 4286 - Probing My Subject Part 3.rar