Notices

Page 475 of 1147 FirstFirst ... 375425465473474475476477485525575975 ... LastLast
Results 4,741 to 4,750 of 11469

Thread: Extreme Pissing In Horny Mouth

1. 8702 - Cum In Coffee

8702 - Cum In Coffee

Genres: cum on food, cumshot, cum eating, cum play, blowjob, piss drinking

DESCRIPTION: I'm only addicted to 2 things in life: my coffee every morning, and boy's cum and pee! That's why I really wanted to do this video - a nice cup of espresso mixed with a solid dose of boy's sperm... what could be better? We start things off with a nice long sensual blowjob - something we don't do much of, so it felt pretty special. Then I jerk him off myself - another first! - into my coffee and play with the cum for a while. boy actually had to tell me to finish the coffee at some point, or I would have kept playing with the cum! ;) Finally we end the scene with a huge celebratory golden shower and piss drinking, putting a huge smile on my face that stayed there for the rest of the day

<================>
    Duration: 0:11:32
    File Size: 444 Mb
    File Type: MP4
    Resolution: 1920x1080

DOWNLOAD --->>> 8702 - Cum In Coffee Part 1
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 8702 - Cum In Coffee Part 2

2. 8703 - Dog Leash And Bowl

8703 - Dog Leash And Bowl

Genres: dog leash, bowl, piss drinking, spit, facial, piss and cum, submissive, rough, blowjob, morgan peeing

DESCRIPTION: We got a leash! And a dog bowl! Needless to say it made this shoot even more degrading & humiliating than usual, and thus got me doubly excited! :) It also got boy really inspired: he makes me write my name on the dog bowl, pee in it, lap my own pee like a dog, piss on my head, in my nose, my eye, all over my face... well too many perverse things to list actually, although I will say that the facial at the end is one of my all time favorites. He came SO much!! I think you'll be seeing the leash & bowl again very soon... we had a blast :) - Morgan xx ps: boy says sorry about the shaking & clicking sound, he was holding the camera in a new way which proved to be a mistake. woops

<================>
    Duration: 0:10:38
    File Size: 404 Mb

DOWNLOAD --->>> 8703 - Dog Leash And Bowl Part 1
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 8703 - Dog Leash And Bowl Part 2

3. 8704 - On The Rocks

8704 - On The Rocks

Genres: public, outdoor, facial, piss drinking, flashing, blowjob

DESCRIPTION: Hot and risky scene of me flashing, drinking pee, getting a super facial and having a lot of fun with my beloved boy, in public and in the sun! :) We actually got caught for the very first time in this video! It's at 4:22. I'm in the middle of swallowing a big mouthful of boy's strong pee when a boat shows up out of nowhere and starts honking at us very loudly… It scared the hell out of us! There was only one guy on the boat, but I think he got a really good show ;) Of course as soon as he was out of sight we kept going like nothing ever happened!

<================>
    Duration: 0:07:58
    File Size: 299 Mb

DOWNLOAD --->>> 8704 - On The Rocks

4. 8705 - Rimjob

8705 - Rimjob

Genres: rimming, ass licking, cumshot, cum eating, cum licking, piss drinking, submissive

DESCRIPTION: Beautiful video where I perform one of my new favorite sexual activities: rimming. It's very different from the past ass-licking video that we posted, it's longer, way more intense, you can see my tongue rubbing on boy's anus, I spit on it and you can feel the sensations that he experiences as he gets wet. He even pisses on me while I lick his asshole! And at the end I eat his sperm from his stomach :P Very very hot video if you ask me ;)

<================>
    Duration: 0:09:54
    File Size: 382 Mb

DOWNLOAD --->>> 8705 - Rimjob

5. 8706 - Risky Outdoor Shoot

8706 - Risky Outdoor Shoot

Genres: outdoor, public, flashing, piss drinking, feet

DESCRIPTION: This week I take control as I make boy film and lead him outside, next to our neighbour's place and a public street to get covered in you-know-what... I make him pee in my mouth, on my breasts and - something many of who have asked for - on my feet! We're getting back into doing kinky videos in public places, and it feels great :))

<================>
    Duration: 0:04:11
    File Size: 160 Mb

DOWNLOAD --->>> 8706 - Risky Outdoor Shoot

6. 8707 - Fuck Piss Doll

8707 - Fuck Piss Doll

Genres: fucking, piss drinking, spit, submissive, rough, facial, cumshot, cum play, cum eating, blowjob, gag, piss in pussy

DESCRIPTION: If you liked “Blindfold Fuck” you are gonna love this one - It's really INTENSE! I’m super horny so I tell boy he can do whatever he wants to me. I want to be his little sex slave, his object, his fuckdoll! I get slapped around, pissed on, pissed IN, fucked sooo hard and degraded in all of the ways boy can think of... and he has a VERY active imagination. Oh, and I also pee on his cock! :)

<================>
    Duration: 0:10:08
    File Size: 385 Mb

DOWNLOAD --->>> 8707 - Fuck Piss Doll

7. 8708 - Piss And Cum In Slow-Motion

8708 - Piss And Cum In Slow-Motion

Genres: piss drinking, facial, cum play, cum eating

DESCRIPTION: Our first use of slow motion! A stream of pee flying in the air and hitting a gorgeous girl in the face is a beautiful thing at any speed, but slowed down you can really savour all of the small details you would barely notice otherwise. My personal favorite: the piss jet hitting Morgan's teeth for an instant, and splashing everywhere as a result

<================>
    Duration: 0:06:22
    File Size: 242 Mb

DOWNLOAD --->>> 8708 - Piss And Cum In Slow-Motion

8. 8709 - Cumpeelation 2

8709 - Cumpeelation 2

Genres: compilation, ass licking, rimming, piss drinking, public, outdoor, cumshot, cum eating, piss and cum, facial, rough, cum on food, piss on food, spit, masturbation, bowl, rough, submissive, blowjob

DESCRIPTION: What better way to celebrate Christmas than with a compilation of the best moments of our last 25 videos! This of course includes lots and lots of pess drinking, golden showers, blowjobs, messy facials and cum eating in many different places and situations. A lot of editing time, sweat and tears went into this, so please let us know in the comments which were your favorite moments so we can keep improving our content and techniques. What do you hope to see more of in 2018? Don't be shy, we love your feedback! Enjoy this compilation and Merry Christmas!!

<================>
    Duration: 0:17:28
    File Size: 669 Mb

DOWNLOAD --->>> 8709 - Cumpeelation 2 Part 1
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 8709 - Cumpeelation 2 Part 2

9. 8710 - Piss And Cum Funnel 3

8710 - Piss And Cum Funnel 3

Genres: funnel, piss and cum, piss drinking, submissive, masturbation

DESCRIPTION: Perhaps our best "Piss and Cum Funnel" video yet. Why? For starters the light is amazing, so Morgan looks even more gorgeous than usual as she drinks my piss. But the secret ingredient is really the smaller funnel size, which means the pee overflows all over Morgan's face as I relieve myself! Fucking beautiful. A final perversion: after I cum in the pee and she drinks it all down, I make her lick the cum that remains in the funnel

<================>
    Duration: 0:05:39
    File Size: 215 Mb

DOWNLOAD --->>> 8710 - Piss And Cum Funnel 3

10. 8711 - Sexy Girl Peeing Around The House

8711 - Sexy Girl Peeing Around The House

Genres: wetting, morgan peeing, piss drinking, toilet, public, outdoor

DESCRIPTION: A montage of 4 great scenes: I pee in the toilet, on the living room floor, inside of my shorts on the balcony (our neighbors could definitely see me!) and all over the kitchen floor. For the grand finale, boy covers my face, breasts, stomach and pussy in his piss and I drink several mouthfuls. The clean-up was worth it!

<================>
    Duration: 0:06:08
    File Size: 231 Mb

DOWNLOAD --->>> 8711 - Sexy Girl Peeing Around The House