Notices

Page 474 of 1137 FirstFirst ... 374424464472473474475476484524574974 ... LastLast
Results 4,731 to 4,740 of 11363

Thread: Extreme Pissing In Horny Mouth

1. 8692 - Big Quantity 2

8692 - Big Quantity 2

Genres: bowl, big quantity, piss drinking

DESCRIPTION: Here it is, the biggest quantity of piss I've ever drink! We estimate it to be around 1300ml, given that our measuring container only goes to 1L... It was my hardest performance so far. While I had no problem at all in our first "Big Quantity" video (850ml), this one was really hard to get down. Around halfway I felt like my stomach was about to burst and really wasn't sure I could finish...There are no cuts, only some sped-up parts, and YES, I drink it all! With so much piss in my stomach I look like I'm pregnant by the end ;) I hope my performance gives you a good orgasm, so my suffering was worth it! ;)

<================>
    Duration: 0:13:42
    File Size: 524 Mb
    File Type: MP4
    Resolution: 1920x1080

DOWNLOAD --->>> 8692 - Big Quantity 2 Part 1
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 8692 - Big Quantity 2 Part 2

2. 8693 - Be My Slave

8693 - Be My Slave

Genres: morgan peeing, solo

DESCRIPTION: You always tell me that your fantasy is to taste my p*ss, to be pissed on, to be my slave. Well, today is your lucky day my little p*ss slave! I'm going to pe* all over your face and make you swallow mouthful after mouthful of my tasty juice. Then to reward you for being a good toilet I'll lick it off your pretty face! -Morgan xx ps: it's a short video but we've had so many requests for this, we just had to do it. I'm sure quite a few of you will love it ;)

<================>
    Duration: 0:01:50
    File Size: 67 Mb

DOWNLOAD --->>> 8693 - Be My Slave

3. 8694 - Sexy Girls Cocktail

8694 - Sexy Girls Cocktail

Genres: glass, piss drinking, morgan peeing, facial, cum play, piss and cum, cum in mouth, blowjob, cumshot, big quantity, food, piss on food, cum on food

DESCRIPTION: Many of you have suggested that we freeze some pee and make piss cubes... well today is your lucky day! The video starts with me peeing in an ice tray. I'm very proud of the job I do - I fill every single space with almost no spilling! Then, just like a cooking show, we jump forward in time to the piss cubes being ready, and we use those as the basis for the single kinkiest cocktail ever made. Add boy's urine, a wedge of lemon, and of course a healthy dose of nice thick sperm and voila! A delicious creation which we're calling a "Peegasm", ready to drink :) Oh and by the way, there's a really rough blowjob in the middle of it all... that's one of the best part. I get VERY messy. Cheers!

<================>
    Duration: 0:12:32
    File Size: 479 Mb

DOWNLOAD --->>> 8694 - Sexy Girls Cocktail Part 1
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 8694 - Sexy Girls Cocktail Part 2

4. 8695 - A Lost Bet

8695 - A Lost Bet

Genres: bowl, condom, fucking, blowjob, gag, rough, submissive, facial, cum cleaning, piss drinking

DESCRIPTION: It all started with a bet: could I take all of boy's cock inside my throat? We've been practicing, you see, and this time I really thought I could do it... and I got so close!!! But I still lost, so boy got to punish me in whatever way he chose. That's the rule: I can't even complain, I just do every twisted idea that comes to his mind. So he of course makes me get the dog bowl, fills it with piss and then fucks me doggy-style while he dunks my head in the bowl! But that's not all... he also cums in a condom and has me eat the cum from it! So perverse!!! When I do eventually deepthroat him, sometime in the near future, I'll think back to this moment as a powerful motivator for success ;)

<================>
    Duration: 0:10:43
    File Size: 409 Mb

DOWNLOAD --->>> 8695 - A Lost Bet Part 1
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 8695 - A Lost Bet Part 2

5. 8696 - Sexy Girl Peeing In Nature

8696 - Sexy Girl Peeing In Nature

Genres: utdoor, public, morgan peeing, solo

DESCRIPTION: Peeing outside, surrounded by nature - it's the most natural thing in the world! So this video was a joy to film for me. In the first part I pee on a rock ledge, with an amazing sea view where people are scuba diving and boats and kayaks are floatig by. The second part is on a trail in the jungle where I stop for a wee and then keep walking... we shot this one "voyeur-style" ;) The third part is shot at the same location as "On The Rocks", but it's only me peeing this time! And in the very last part boy decides to make me drink some of his very strong piss from different angles, before I pee down from an abandoned house :D

<================>
    Duration: 0:05:35
    File Size: 216 Mb

DOWNLOAD --->>> 8696 - Sexy Girl Peeing In Nature

6. 8697 - Toilet Slave

8697 - Toilet Slave

Genres: toilet, dog leash, submissive, piss licking, blowjob, funnel

DESCRIPTION: The other day boy came to me with AN IDEA. Usually, when he gets ideas, it means that I'll get humiliated quite a bit. But what can I say? I get horny when he makes me do things like drink his piss from a funnel next to the toilet, lick the toilet seat and get pushed in the toilet bowl while he flushes! It's disgusting, I know, but how can I explain that this actually turns me on?

<================>
    Duration: 0:07:14
    File Size: 277 Mb

DOWNLOAD --->>> 8697 - Toilet Slave

7. 8698 - Fucked And Sprayed

8698 - Fucked And Sprayed

Genres: fucking, facial, cum eating, piss drinking, morgan peeing, peeing together, fingering, selfpee

DESCRIPTION: How great is this position for sex & pee games? We stumbled on it by accident early on in our golden shower explorations, so this is kind of a remake...but way better! Beautiful light, great view of boy's big dick pissing and penetrating me... I love it when he fucks me with his cock & fingers at the same time. And then I selfpee on his cock, which directs the stream into my mouth... so cool!!! Ok I'll stop geeking out now, hope you enjoy as much as we did

<================>
    Duration: 0:08:25
    File Size: 323 Mb

DOWNLOAD --->>> 8698 - Fucked And Sprayed

8. 8699 - Facial At The Viewpoint

8699 - Facial At The Viewpoint

Genres: public, facial, outdoor, piss drinking, flashing

DESCRIPTION: This video was SO dangerous to shoot - it's in an incredibly public place where lots of tourists go to admire the view. So of course we had to do lots of piss and cum games there! I pee on the rocks while I take in the scenery, boy pisses in my mouth and all over my body, then comes a blowjob and a nice facial. I wish I could have had time to enjoy the cum and eat it, but people came just at the wrong moment and nearly caught us!!! I was mortified when I walked past them on our way out, I smelled so strongly of pee..

<================>
    Duration: 0:06:58
    File Size: 258 Mb

DOWNLOAD --->>> 8699 - Facial At The Viewpoint

9. 8700 - Big Quantity

8700 - Big Quantity

Genres: bowl, piss drinking, big quantity

DESCRIPTION: A fan asked us the other day how much piss I could swallow in one sitting, and since then boy and I have been dying to find out. I've definitely drank A LOT in some of our past videos, but without a way to measure it there's no way to tell... until now. That's right, we went out and bought a big measuring jug... for science! boy manages to provide a good 850ml of piss for me to swallow, and I must say I got pretty nervous seeing it all right there, knowing that I'd have to fit it in my tiny stomach somehow. But I did it!! And... I think I could do even more!

<================>
    Duration: 0:06:46
    File Size: 258 Mb

DOWNLOAD --->>> 8700 - Big Quantity

10. 8701 - Wet Fucking

8701 - Wet Fucking

Genres: fucking, cumshot, cum play, ass, piss drinking, public, outdoor

DESCRIPTION: You guys and gals have been very vocal lately about wanting to see my ass in much greater details… You know we don't do anal, but in this video we’re happy to show some more of my beautiful holes :) Just hold your cock, rub your hand on it and observe the tightness of the orifice. And that's not it: blindfolded, I get fucked outside on our balcony, boy pisses on my asshole, I pee all over his cock as he jerks off and cums on my stomach… A cold sensation runs through my body afterwards: it's the spoon that boy uses to collect the cum and feed it to me! It's in those moments that I realize how lucky I am to be with him.

<================>
    Duration: 0:08:39
    File Size: 330 Mb

DOWNLOAD --->>> 8701 - Wet Fucking