Notices

Page 654 of 914 FirstFirst ... 154554604644652653654655656664704754 ... LastLast
Results 6,531 to 6,540 of 9140

Thread: Bondage associated and humiliated women.Women don't escape.

1. My First Self Bondage Experience

My First Self Bondage Experience

My First Self Bondage Experience

I was always curious about tying myself up and never tried it. New studio is now set up, toys dangling in my face, alone in the house, and ready to wind down, I thought, why not try tonight. I wanted to share this experience with you so I made sure to film this moment. I figured for my first time, I try something I'm quite familiar with, which is the strappado so I went for the leather collar and wrapped that bad boy around my neck. Then I used four leather straps for both my wrists and then my ankles. I gagged myself with my favorite ballgag, grabbed a ladder and a short chain and got down to business. I attached the chain from my collar to my ankels so that I was bent forward as much as possible. I then snapped my wrists together behind my back and lifted my arms as high as I could to attach them to the hanging hook above me and into the strappado position. Once I was finally able to get myself into place, I pushed the ladder out of he way so that I could get a good feel of position. With one successful turn around, I was actually pleased that I was able to "tie myself" up the way I did but something wasn't right so I undid the whole strappado, shortened the length of the chain so that I could make the experience a true, and difficult one to carry out. Needless to say, I got myself drooling, sweating, mmphing, and struggling all by myself! I was a happy girl and am eager to try many more positions! HD 720x480
    Size - 283.44 MB
    Duration - 00:18:10
    Format - mp4
    Resolution - 720x480
    Keys - bondage, asian, did, self bondage, high heels, asian, bondage, self bondage, leather, collar, chains, high heels, strappado, tight jeans, asiana starr, ballgag, struggling, drooling, damsel in, bdsm,

Keep2share

2. Bondage Stories 5 - Part Three

Bondage Stories 5 - Part Three

Bondage Stories 5 - Part Three

As this story with a heavy emphasis on handgags and gagtalk concludes, both Alexis taylor and Amber Michaels are tied up by Alexis' double-crossing boyfriend. He handgags the busty beauties as he tells them of his plan to abscond with his ill-gotten gains -- and leave them both in dire peril! Both damsels are gagged on-screen and left to struggle, but only one will escape!
    Size - 138.83 MB
    Duration - 00:09:33
    Format - mp4
    Resolution - 720x480
    Keys - bondage, rope bondage, role play, did, barefoot, big tits, alexis taylor, amber michaels, high heels, gagtalk, gagtalking, handgag, handgagging, classic tie, struggling, onscreen gag, onscreen gagging, ballgag, ballgagged, cleavegag, cleavegagged,

Keep2share

3. Go Hostagettes 2 - Part 2

Go Hostagettes 2 - Part 2

Go Hostagettes 2 - Part 2

As federal agent Lana Violet continues her investigation, she finds the file on Kristal Summers. We discover that the squad leader for the University of Southern Azusa was another unenthusiastic participant for the coach's live cam site. The gorgeous blonde is hogtied and bandana gagged, trying in vain to tell the online audience she's not a willing participant and begging for help. She helplessly struggles, and before long the coach bares her ample breasts. But he's got more planned for his beautiful prisoner. 852x480 size
    Size - 318.54 MB
    Duration - 00:09:31
    Format - mp4
    Resolution - 1280x720
    Keys - bondage, bondage, cheerleaders, rope bondage, milf, did, kristal summers, hogtie, hogtied, cleavegag, cleavegagged, bandana gag, bandana gagged, sneakers, struggling, bed tie, bed tied, bed bound, leg warmers,

Keep2share

4. Treated Like a Stranger

Treated Like a Stranger

Treated Like a Stranger

Look how rough Martin is with me - treating me like someone he just picked up and took back to the hotel to do with what he wants. All dressed up in crotchless pantyhose, heels and a tiny dress. Partially stripped, thrown on the bed and tossed around like a piece of meat. Tits out, mouth punished, elbows punished and pussy WRECKED! How appropriate.
    Size - 226.4 MB
    Duration - 00:09:23
    Format - mp4
    Resolution - 1920x1080
    Keys - bondage, ballgagged, submissive sluts, bdsm, pantyhose/stockings, pantyhose bondage, bdsm, bondage, ball gagged, hogtied, elbow bondage, asiana starr, martin williams, pantyhose, pantyhose bondage, hotel bondage, leather restraints, leather bondage, crotch chain, pussy punished, high heels,

Keep2share

5. Addie Straitjacket Struggle

Addie Straitjacket Struggle

Addie Straitjacket Struggle

Cheyenne Jewel comes in to supervise straitjacketed mental patient Addie Juniper, finding the girl on her tummy, her bare feet and ankles cuffed as well. She gags her mouth with panties and white tape, then spanks her butt through her blue panties while the girl moans and groans. Those bare soles are a temptation too, so Cheyenne tickles them a bit. Then Miss Jewel decides to torture Addie by making her sniff her sweaty high heels, as an appetizer to sniffing her steamy nylon-clad feet. Next she removes Addie's gag so that she can make the girl worship her stocking feet. "Open up and taste the toe!" Cheyenne says, "worship them and kiss!" Addie smooches all over Cheyenne's feet, frowning and gagging as her tongue flicks over the nylons. Addie's rebellious attitude clearly calls for more spanking and then foot-and-thigh tickling that gets her laughing hilariously. Then Cheyenne takes pity on Addie before she's locked away in the hospital's mental ward, and brings out the Hitachi wand which she plants between the girl's legs while continuing to spank her. But although Cheyenne lets her have one orgasm, she cruelly cuts Addie off from a second and leaves her to struggle...
    Size - 280.42 MB
    Duration - 00:12:30
    Format - mp4
    Resolution - 1280x720
    Keys - Belt Bondage, Straitjacket,

Keep2share

6. Live Bondage Show December 20 2012 Part 2 - Desperate for My Shoes

Live Bondage Show December 20 2012 Part 2 - Desperate for My Shoes

Live Bondage Show December 20 2012 Part 2 - Desperate for My Shoes

Picking up where we left off from Part 2, my body is stretched out - hands tied above my head and crotch rope to a hook on the wall and controlled by my Punisher, legs spread apart with one ankle tied to the wall. To make this steamy predicament a bit harder, my high heels are removed so that I'm left barely reaching for the floor. While on the very tips of my toes, I struggle to stand balanced while I am being pulled about by my crotch rope. After a long and tiresome position, my legs, crotch rope, and hands are released for what I thought would be a short break for me but who was I kidding. As soon as I sit down to rest, my Punisher picks me up by my hair and slams my elbows together and manhandles my tiny body. He gags my mouth with a 2" ballgag, ties my hair TIGHT, and hoists me to the ceiling by my hair while I'm still barefoot and proceeds to play a game with me where I am told to put my shoes on using only my feet. After a job well done, I am tied into a strict strappado - elbows and hair tied to the hook, and flogged mercifully. You would think he's had enough of me but the show has only just begun. Part 3 gets even better! HD 720x480
    Size - 256.88 MB
    Duration - 00:16:23
    Format - mp4
    Resolution - 720x480
    Keys - bondage, submissive sluts, barefoot, bdsm, flogging, bondage, asian, bondage, bdsm, submissive sluts, live show, asiana starr, high heels, barefoot, barefeet, flogging, spanking, crotch rope, elbow bondage, elbow tie,

Keep2share

7. Captured Kung Fu Cutie

Captured Kung Fu Cutie

Captured Kung Fu Cutie

Asian beauty Nicole Oring (in her Kung Fu uniform) is kneeling and roped to a bamboo "X." She complains that the rigging isn't genuine shibari, which earns her taut cleavegag. As the scene progresses, her uniform is unbuttoned, exposing her perfect breasts. She loses her pants next. The barefoot babe is then hogtied to the X, first on her tummy and then face up.
    Size - 82.81 MB
    Duration - 00:05:36
    Format - mp4
    Resolution - 720x480
    Keys - bondage, rope bondage, costumes, asian, barefoot, uniforms, nicole oring, roleplay, hemp rope, cleavegag, cleavegagged, cleave-gag, cleave-gagged, kneeling, hogtie, hogtied, tattoos, brunette,

Keep2share

8. French Maid Bondage - Jamie Lynn Tied

French Maid Bondage - Jamie Lynn Tied

French Maid Bondage - Jamie Lynn Tied

French Maid Jamie is tied in classic position with cotton rope. She's muffled with a big red ballgag. She mmphs and wriggles on the sofa. Later she sits up to struggle, moving her cute black pumps with bow, displaying her black sheer pantyhose. She gets up and starts to hop away, but that brings her a change of bondage. Now she's in a fold-tie on the rug. - Bondage by Jon Woods.
    Size - 86.94 MB
    Duration - 00:06:01
    Format - mp4
    Resolution - 720x480
    Keys - bondage, costumes, high heels, uniforms, pantyhose/stockings, silk & satin, ballgag, ballgags, ball gag, ballgagged, maids, french maid, french maids, maid, uniform, costume, rope bondage, ropework, roped, ropes, stockings,

Keep2share

9. Rope Slut Part 1 - Cinder Block Spread

Rope Slut Part 1 - Cinder Block Spread

Rope Slut Part 1 - Cinder Block Spread

With my hands tied above my head and my legs spread to the widest capacity, I stand in high heels on top of two cinder block far apart from each other with each foot tied to each block. My Punisher then comes behind me and wrenches my elbows together to make matters worse. Once again, I'm stuck in a predicament where I there's absolutely no way I can get out. He grabs the cat-o-nine tails and begins whipping my luscious thighs, and then my ass, then whips my pussy. Screaming in horror from him to stop, he continues without mercy until I start shaking in pain. As if it weren't enough, he comes back and adds a pussy rope since I'm his little pain slut and goes back to where he left off. Whipping my back, then my stomach, then back to my thighs, and my pussy - over, and over, and over again. Spanking my pussy, then pulling me backwards by my crotch rope until he was able to finally get me to shed a tear. Hair messy, drool dripping, panting, and out of breath... job well done, Punisher... he never ceases to fuck me up good! HD 720x480
    Size - 191.92 MB
    Duration - 00:12:16
    Format - mp4
    Resolution - 720x480
    Keys - bondage, asian, live cams, bdsm, flogging, bondage, live cam, bondage, bdsm, predicament bondage, endurance, asian, damsel in, submissive, high heels, ballgag, drooling, flogging, whipping, spanking, asiana starr,

Keep2share

10. Mackenzi Busted Big Time Part 3

Mackenzi Busted Big Time Part 3

Mackenzi Busted Big Time Part 3

Mackenzi finishes getting processed into the jail by Officer Lisa while she waits to be transported to prison. She gets a uniform, handcuffs, and shackles before being placed into the cell. Come see the last part in this series!
    Size - 117.57 MB
    Duration - 00:08:44
    Format - mp4
    Resolution - 1920x1080
    Keys - Prison, Arrested, Cuffs, Prisonteens, Prison Teens,

Keep2share