Notices

Page 662 of 914 FirstFirst ... 162562612652660661662663664672712762 ... LastLast
Results 6,611 to 6,620 of 9140

Thread: Bondage associated and humiliated women.Women don't escape.

1. Officer Jackie Arrests Daisy Part 2

Officer Jackie Arrests Daisy Part 2

Officer Jackie Arrests Daisy Part 2

Officer Jackie Jupiter brings her new inmate Daisy back to the station for processing. Daisy gets fingerprinted and is allowed a phone call before getting her new uniform. Come see what happens in the last part of this series!
    Size - 106.04 MB
    Duration - 00:10:14
    Format - mp4
    Resolution - 1920x1080
    Keys - Prison, Arrested, Cuffs, Prisonteens, Prison Teens,

Keep2share

2. Daisy And Charlotte Arrested Part 2

Daisy And Charlotte Arrested Part 2

Daisy And Charlotte Arrested Part 2

Charlotte is next up for processing! Officer Lo Valentine takes her over to take her statement and get her fingerprints before taking her for her mugshots. Officer Lo then has both girls strip down. Come see this part 2 of 3 now!
    Size - 146.7 MB
    Duration - 00:08:35
    Format - mp4
    Resolution - 1920x1080

Keep2share

3. The Revenge Of Yamashita - Part Seven

The Revenge Of Yamashita - Part Seven

The Revenge Of Yamashita - Part Seven

In this bonus vignette, blonde cutie Joelean offers up a very sexy bondage Valentine. When we first see the busty babe, she's binding herself with Valentine-themed bandanas. She asks for your help to finish the job, and soon she's cleavegagged and bound. Her Valentine outfit is cut away and all her feminine charms are revealed. The scene concludes with our curvy damsel blindfolded and ready for more fun.
    Size - 37.27 MB
    Duration - 00:02:35
    Format - mp4
    Resolution - 720x480
    Keys - bondage, big tits, self bondage, blindfolds, struggling, blondes, joelean, bandana, bandanna, cleavegag, cleavegagged, frogtie, frogtied, bandana gag, bandana gagged, consensual bondage, willing bondagette, bandana bondage, cloth bondage,

Keep2share

4. Lady Laws Dilemma - Part Two

Lady Laws Dilemma - Part Two

Lady Laws Dilemma - Part Two

Superheroine Lady Law has been to put on pantyhose, a corset, long gloves and a choker. She's bound at the wrists and elbows, but when she resists her captor, she's ballgagged and her knees and ankles are tied. The Cheapster plans to auction the defeated crimefighter to the highest bidder, and so to make her more compliant, he attaches a slowly filling bucket of water to her crotchrope. Will Lady Law give in under the unrelenting pressure?
    Size - 68.81 MB
    Duration - 00:04:50
    Format - mp4
    Resolution - 720x480
    Keys - bondage, rope bondage, corset, did, pantyhose/stockings, role play, karina santos, all natural, gloves, choker, elbow bondage, classic tie, standing tie, crotchrope, torment, superheroine, ballgag, ballgagged,

Keep2share

5. Frogtied Nude Alex Harper

Frogtied Nude Alex Harper

Frogtied Nude Alex Harper

Stunning brunette Alex Harper is stripped down to her birthday suit and all tied up with set of silky scarves for this sexy study in naked female bondage. The busty babe is frogtied and gagged with microfoam tape, and she moans as she struggles against her sensuous restraints. Ms. Harper is a very appealing damsel, and all fans of scarf bondage will savor her compelling performance. 1920x1080 HD
    Size - 242.08 MB
    Duration - 00:06:36
    Format - mp4
    Resolution - 1920x1080
    Keys - bondage, bondage, barefoot, silk & satin, nudity/naked, tapegagged, alex harper, american damsels, nude bondage, naked bondage, barefoot bondage, frogtie, frogtied, tapegag, tapegagged, microfoam tapegag, struggling, crossed wrists, fabric bondage,

Keep2share

6. Kaitlynns Interview Part 2

Kaitlynns Interview Part 2

Kaitlynns Interview Part 2

Kaitlynn gives us the next chapter in her story about the things she experienced being locked up. You're going to want to hear this!
    Size - 358.38 MB
    Duration - 00:29:55
    Format - mp4
    Resolution - 1920x1080

Keep2share

7. Gagged Hogtied and Crotch Roped in Hosiery

Gagged Hogtied and Crotch Roped in Hosiery

Gagged Hogtied and Crotch Roped in Hosiery

Wearing my nude, french-cut pantyhose, I am gagged and hogtied on top of the pain table. My captor flips me onto my side and ties me to the edge of the table, then ties a crotch rope to the pole so that every move I make, delivers pain to my pussy. He taunts me with my crotch rope, unties my elbows, then wrenches them together even more which pushes me to my limit. HD 720x480
    Size - 165.64 MB
    Duration - 00:10:39
    Format - mp4
    Resolution - 720x480
    Keys - bondage, asian, struggling, bondage, bdsm, submissive sluts, asian, bondage, rope bondage, elbow tie, elbow bondgae, submissive sluts, damsel in, bdsm, ballgag, crotch rope, bare feet, pantyhose, stocking, struggling, drooling,

Keep2share

8. Undercover Officer In Jail Part 2

Undercover Officer In Jail Part 2

Undercover Officer In Jail Part 2

Officer Persephone gets Kaitlynn a jumpsuit and gets her all cuffed up to be processed into the jail cell. Come see what happens in the last part of this series!
    Size - 182.72 MB
    Duration - 00:09:16
    Format - mp4
    Resolution - 1920x1080

Keep2share

9. Andre Shakti Belt Bondage Struggle

Andre Shakti Belt Bondage Struggle

Andre Shakti Belt Bondage Struggle

Krysta Kaos has some fun in mind for her friend, Andre Shakti and you know it's going to be interesting when it starts off with a blindfold!With legs crossed, Andre's legs are tied together with a leather strap, then her arms pulled behind her back and strapped together as well.Next Krysta places two chest straps on Andre, is gagged and then left to struggle. Watch as sexy Andre writhes and wriggles in her vain attempts to break free! Helpless damsel indeed...it's what we love to see!
    Size - 203.94 MB
    Duration - 00:09:07
    Format - mp4
    Resolution - 1280x720
    Keys - bondage, leather, gagging, blindfolds.

Keep2share

10. Keep it Moving

Keep it Moving

Keep it Moving

Elbows crushed, wrists tied, knees bound, mouth gagged, and in a kneeling strappado being told to keep turning or a greater punishment will be enforced. Gotta keep movin or else! HD 720x480
    Size - 106.32 MB
    Duration - 00:06:48
    Format - mp4
    Resolution - 720x480
    Keys - bondage, asian, did, bdsm, submissive sluts, asian, bondage, rope bondage, submissive sluts, damsel in, bdsm, ballgag, struggling, drooling, high heels, strappado, asiana starr, bondage and discipline, elbow tie, elbow bondage,

Keep2share