Notices

Page 752 of 914 FirstFirst ... 252652702742750751752753754762802852 ... LastLast
Results 7,511 to 7,520 of 9140

Thread: Bondage associated and humiliated women.Women don't escape.

1. Bound And Gagged Milf Housewife Caught Trying To Escape

Bound And Gagged Milf Housewife Caught Trying To Escape

Bound And Gagged Milf Housewife Caught Trying To Escape

Lolly Gag NEW A man has Lolly tied up and gagged in her basement. Somehow, she manages to get some of the ropes loose. Then she uses this new advantage to work her way upstairs. But as she manages to get something to cut herself loose, the man comes in to catch her. To keep her from trying to escape again, the man strips her to just her pantyhose and panties. He then uses duct tape to bind her more secure.
    Size - 828.86 MB
    Duration - 00:14:22
    Format - mp4
    Resolution - 1920x1080
    Keys - bondage, milf bondage, milf bondage, Girl Next Door Bondage,

Keep2share

2. Christina Wants Your Rope

Christina Wants Your Rope

Christina Wants Your Rope

Christina Carter wants it. She NEEDS it. She's begging you for it. All she can think of is being bound by you and writhing in your rope while you do absolutely anything you want to with her. That's right, her massive tits, her sexy ass, those long, luscious legs, they are all YOURS for the taking. She's aching for you, but she won't ask you again. How can she with that microfoam tape stretched and stuck tightly over that mouth of hers? Besides, good girls should be seen and not heard, so to remind her, you've helpfully written "HUSH" across her gag! I mean, you wouldn't want the neighbors to hear her screams of passion from all you're going to do to her, right?
    Size - 425.85 MB
    Duration - 00:10:53
    Format - mp4
    Resolution - 1920x1080
    Keys - bondage, high heels, big tits, topless, gagged women, tapegagged, christina carter, bondage, rope bondage, panties, high heels, big tits, topless, moaning, gagged women, tape gag, begging, Cinched and Secured,

Keep2share

3. Home Invaded And Tied Down To A Chair

Home Invaded And Tied Down To A Chair

Home Invaded And Tied Down To A Chair

Rachel Adams Someone has come into Rachel's home. He has her blindfolded and tied down to a chair. When Rachel starts making too much noise, the man stuffs her mouth and ties a rag between her teeth gag her. Rachel is left to struggle on the chair. Some how she gets the blindfold off. But she cannot not get herself untied. Later, she has struggled so hard, the chair has fallen over. Now on the floor, all Rachel can do is wait for someone to rescue her. Suddenly, she hears a knock at the door. She screams through the gag, but no one can hear her. Hopefully the person knocking will go around to the back down and find it left open by the bad guy when he made his escape.
    Size - 611.13 MB
    Duration - 00:11:25
    Format - mp4
    Resolution - 1920x1080
    Keys - bondage, GNDB, Girls Next Door Bondage, GirlsNextDoorBondage, Rope,

Keep2share

4. Do What You Want To Me Ill Even Let You Tie Me Up

Do What You Want To Me Ill Even Let You Tie Me Up

Do What You Want To Me Ill Even Let You Tie Me Up

Kendra Lynn Kendra has run away from her Boyfriend. "Again". She goes to a friends house and begs him to let her stay the night. But last time this happened, the boyfriend came to the location and found her there. this caused the man a whole lot of problems. So the man tells Kendra she cannot stay. But Kendra begs him and she is very desperate. So she tells him that she will do anything. The guys reminds her of a tie where she was baby sitting and he had to go help her out because the she was watching tied her up. "Yes I remember that" she tells him. When he tells her that she looked pretty hot tied up, Kendra asks him if he wants to tie her up. Of course he does and the thing she knows, Kendra finds herself tied up very tight. As she struggles, Kendra thinks to herself this isn't so bad and she even starts to get a little turned on. but then the man stuffs and tapes her mouth to gag her and now Kendra isn't so sure this is fun anymore. Then there is a phone call. The man answers and it is Kendra's boyfriend, looking for her. Kendra gets very quiet and listens to the conversation. When she worries the man may tell her boyfriend that she is there, she again tries to beg the man. Even though she cannot talk, the man knows that her offer of he can do anything to her is still on. So he tell the boyfriend that she is not there. After he hangs up, the man uses more rope to tie Kendra more secure. he also starts to strip her down. First he pulls her blouse up expose her boobs. Then after a short while. the man pulls Kendra's pantyhose down and guess what, she isn't wearing any panties. At first Kendra tries to protest. But then the man reminds of her offer to let him do anything to her and now she knows what she is going to have to do a little later. Of course, that is if she really wants to stay.
    Size - 795.49 MB
    Duration - 00:14:20
    Format - mp4
    Resolution - 1920x1080
    Keys - oldschoolbondage, bondage, old school bondage, rope,

Keep2share

5. Glamour Girl Becomes A Bondage Model

Glamour Girl Becomes A Bondage Model

Glamour Girl Becomes A Bondage Model

Kobe Lee When Kobe agreed to work with this photographer, she thought she was only going to pose for some glamour shots. But after she put on this sexy full body girdle, the photographer brought out some rope and tied her up. Kobe protested and demanded to be untied. But the guy ignored her and started shoot photos of her tied up in the girdle. Then when Kobe started to get angrier and louder with her protests, the man stuffed a rag in her mouth and then tied a cleave gag between her teeth. With Kobe grunting and squealing through the gag, the photographer started shooting picutres of her again. The man put Kobe in several different poses and continued to shoot pictures. Finally, he put her on the ground and hogtied her. Then when he pulled her boobs out of her bra so he could shoot more pictures, all Kobe could do is lay there wiggle on the floor.
    Size - 427.96 MB
    Duration - 00:11:25
    Format - mp4
    Resolution - 720x480

Keep2share

6. Asianas First Bound Orgasm On Cam

Asianas First Bound Orgasm On Cam

Asianas First Bound Orgasm On Cam

Beautiful mouth wrapped around a ballgag, elbows crushed together, and straddling the saw horse. I am bound in high heels and lingerie and tied to a pole behind me. I wriggle beneath the rope to find some comfort but my dom doesn't let me out that easy. Just when I'm at my wits-end, he brings out the Hitachi wand while I am in an uncomfortable, painful position, and works my pussy with the wand over and over until he brings me to a screaming orgasm for the first time on film. HD 720x480
    Size - 154.61 MB
    Duration - 00:09:51
    Format - mp4
    Resolution - 720x480
    Keys - bondage, asian, bound orgasms, bdsm, made to cum, asian, bondage, rope bondage, bdsm, bound orgasms, orgasms, hitachi wand, ballgag, struggling, drooling, elbow tie, elbow bondage, submissive sluts, high heels, orgasm,

Keep2share

7. Case Cherry - What A Rack

Case Cherry - What A Rack

Case Cherry - What A Rack

Yeah, we know, the title is a terrible pun, but the lady is AMAZING! It's Case Cherry's first appearance on our site, and it definitely will NOT be the last! In fact, to make sure we'd have easy access to shoot with her anytime we wanted, we tied her to a luggage rack in two very interesting positions! She's totally helpless, bound, drooling, naked as the day she came into the world (but definitely more developed) and completely at our mercy! Unfortunately, she's fast learning that mercy is not a quality we possess!!
    Size - 520.43 MB
    Duration - 00:13:19
    Format - mp4
    Resolution - 1920x1080
    Keys - bondage, did, nudity/naked, gagged women, predicament bondage, ballgagged, case cherry, bondage, rope bondage, did, gagged women, ball gagged, drooling, lingerie, full nudity, luggage rack, tied tits, struggling, strappado, Cinched and Secured,

Keep2share

8. Claire Irons -Imprisoned In Bondage

Claire Irons -Imprisoned In Bondage

Claire Irons -Imprisoned In Bondage

There was something extra humiliating about the whole thing. She had been stripped, bound and gagged, even her toes lashed together, her hands taped into useless stumps. Her mouth had been stuffed until she was sure her jaw would dislocate and then sealed with white tape. All she could do was thrash and squirm, every muscle of her athletic trim body straining to engineer an escape. She knew it was no use. Her captor had done an excellent job of binding her, and now that his prize was completely secured, he decided to have a little "fun". First, he stuffed rubber plugs into her nostrils, removing all sources of oxygen from her, delighting as her eyes went wide with fear and desperation as her lungs burned. He pulled them free, and she gulped in as many breaths as she could before he pinched her nostrils closed, teaching her that even the very air she breathed was a gift for him and could be removed at will. In despair, she squirmed uselessly as her ears were stuffed and sealed shut, her frightened eyes closed and sealed shut under the thick pads. She mewled as the man used an endless supply of tape to encase her head, sealing her into a silent world of darkness with only her pulse thrumming in her ears. Now left alone, unable to see, hear or speak, she tried her best to free herself, knowing that soon her new "friend" would return, and what would become of her then?
    Size - 546.75 MB
    Duration - 00:14:15
    Format - mp4
    Resolution - 1920x1080
    Keys - bondage, nudity/naked, gagged women, muscular women, tape bondage, did, claire irons, bondage, rope bondage, gagged women, mouth packing, tape gagged, blindfolded, sensory depsrivation, did, nudity, muscular women, struggling, Cinched and Secured,

Keep2share

9. Calisas Self Bondage Blues

Calisas Self Bondage Blues

Calisas Self Bondage Blues

Calisa just LOVES to be bound and gagged, and has decided on an afternoon of slef bondage for personal pleasure. She stuffs her mouth with a rather large rubber mass which completes fills her oral cavity. She already knows she'd need help pulling the giant mass out, it's so big, but decides to seal it in for good with nice clear tape to make things EXTRA secure! From there, she binds her own ankles and even manages to tie her wrists together behind her own back! She's wondering how to proceed NEXT when a burglar enters and decides to help her finish the job! Frightened, she begs and pleads with the burglar who simply laughs at her predicament as he adds rope after rope to her already fettered frame! She tries to angrily bluff her way to freedom, but the burglar isn't having any of it, besides, he secretly loves the sound of an angry woman talking through a mouth packed full of rubber! Soon her arms are welded to her body and the burglar leaves her, allowing her to frantically struggle in search of freedom. No chance of escape for her though, as the burglar returns to finish the job, binding her shapely legs and calves, ignoring her constant gag talk and whimpering! For the final indignity, he binds her into a ball and leaves her to struggle! She's furious, frightened and totally helpless. You see, while Calisa loves bondage, she prefers it to be on her own terms!!
    Size - 977.99 MB
    Duration - 00:23:14
    Format - mp4
    Resolution - 1920x1080
    Keys - bondage, did, self bondage, gagged women, gag talk, struggling, calisa bliss, bondage, self bondage, rope bondage, self gagging, gagged women, gag talk, tape gagged, underboob, high heels, hogtied, struggling, Cinched and Secured,

Keep2share

10. Caught In Her Underwear By A Home Intruder

Caught In Her Underwear By A Home Intruder

Caught In Her Underwear By A Home Intruder

Dahlia Delis Dahlia is in her underwear waiting for her dress to dry. While she waits, she decides to clean up the kitchen a bit. Little does she know, but a man has come in through an unlocked window. He sneaks up on her and grabs her. After a short struggle, he has her tied up on a table. Dahlia pleads with the man to untie her. She tells him the tight rope is painful. She offers to give him anything he wants including money. But he has other plans for her and needs to make sure she stays quiet. So he stuffs a large wad of panties in her mouth and ties a torn rag between her teeth to gag her. Unable to talk, Dahlia panics and starts squealing loudly through the gag. This goes on for the rest of the video as she struggles wildly on the table. Seeing he has a wild one on his hands, the man is to hogtie Dahlia to make her lie still. Later he comes back and pulls her bra down. Then he unties the hogtie so he can lean her over the table. Dahlia gets really loud when he gets behind her and pulls her satin panties down.
    Size - 455.1 MB
    Duration - 00:12:07
    Format - mp4
    Resolution - 720x480

Keep2share