Notices

Page 1121 of 1140 FirstFirst ... 121621102110711111111911201121112211231131 ... LastLast
Results 11,201 to 11,210 of 11400

Thread: Femdom Is Style Of Life

1. Furniture And Foot Licker - Miss Ryan Omen - Cl.bStil3tto

Furniture And Foot Licker - Miss Ryan Omen - Cl.bStil3tto

Categories: Foot Worship,Princess,Sock Smelling,Sweaty Feet

About video: After trampling her slave Miss Raevyn decides to reward him by letting him be her couch while licking her sweaty socks at the same time. “You don’t care what I stepped in, you’re just happy to have them on your face” she tells him and his enthusiasm tells us he’s not complaining. She makes him lay his tongue flat so she can run the fabric across it, from heel to toe. Once he has got them wet from his saliva she has him remove them.
    “When we are done here these socks will be stuffed in your mouth and kept in there overnight with duct tape.” Once the socks are off she continues to rub her feet over his tongue, this time he gets the thrill of her actual flesh. Nice close upward angles of Raevyns perfect feet as she rubs them over her slaves tongue and mouth. She orders him to stick his tongue between every toe. “You’re lucky, I can smell my feet from here” she says adding “You will have that taste in your mouth all-night.” Finally after some more licking she takes the dirty stocks and stuffs them in his mouth. “Crawl to the kitchen and bring me the duct tape” she demands

Info file :
    File Type : mp4
    Runtime : 06 min 29s.
    File Size : 475 Mb
    Resolution : 1920x1080

Download / watch from KEEP2SHARE.CC
    https://k2s.cc/file/a5ecca1986e1a/Fu...Miss_Ryan_Omen - Cl.bStil3tto.mp4

2. Gassy Dungeon Goddess - Miss Madison - Cl.bStil3tto

Gassy Dungeon Goddess - Miss Madison - Cl.bStil3tto

Categories: Miss Madison,Farting,Toilet Slavery,Ass Licking,Ass Worship

About video: Miss Madison really has to evacuate her bowels so she has called her slave into the dungeon to bless him with her farts and if he's lucky a good meal. As the scene opens the first fart escapes so she orders the slave in quickly to get his nose between her ass cheeks. She smiles and laughs at his desperation and then lets out a few more. "They're really juicy" she says. "Do you want to eat my ass and be my toilet?" she asks him and he says he does. He looks like he has his nose on a bottle of pawpers the way he is sniffing it all in. Now she tells him to give long tongue licks over her asshole. The slave licks and Madison lets out a regular stream of farts, she loves her power over this weak shcl1t eater. She tells him not to wash his face for the rest of the day. "You'll be smelling that in your cage all night" she tells him.
    Miss Madison now tells the slave to tell her how much he loves it and how badly he wants to be her toilet. This slave sucks up to Mistress with the best of them, he really wants her to fill his mouth. She tells him he will eat it all and any he misses he will lick up. "Mistress doesn't want a dirty dungeon" she says. Lots of great close up action of her ass being licked. She even has the slave move back so you can get a closer look before calling him back in to wrap his lips around her hole and just in the nick of time as a wet fart fills his mouth. She looks at you and says "Do you want to be my toilet slave too?

Info file :
    Runtime : 05 min 20s.
    File Size : 406 Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/462658de757ec/Ga...-_Miss_Madison - Cl.bStil3tto.mp4

3. Get Up Here And Smell It, Junior - Mistress Kandy - Cl.bStil3tto

Get Up Here And Smell It, Junior - Mistress Kandy - Cl.bStil3tto

Categories: Mistress Kandy,Feet,Farting,Family Fantasy,Ass Licking,Foot Worship

About video: Step-Mommy has been out shopping all day and her feet are really dirty, so she tells her blackmailed stepson to worship them. Junior has no choice but to do as he’s told, and soon discovers he’s not only sniffing Step-Mommy’s feet but licking them, too… oh, and Step-Mommy is also gassy, so that means he’s sniffing her farts as well. So, it’s foot worship for Junior until Step-Mommy has to fart, in which case he crawls over to her asshole to sniff them up, before returning to her feet. She even makes Junior guess what she ate for lunch.
    You get lots of great foot shots and some amazing farts, including many with Kandy’s asshole spread open wide as the gas expels. “Junior spends at least an hour a day eating this asshole” Kandy purrs, before asking you, “Wouldn’t you, if you had a hot step-mommy?” After thoroughly gassing Junior, Step-Mommy tells him to give her a foot massage

Info file :
    Runtime : 05 min 29s.
    File Size : 400 Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/107cdf486b5ca/Ge...Mistress_Kandy - Cl.bStil3tto.mp4

4. Gimp Spit Roasted In Forest - Miss Jasmine And Mistress Kandy - Cl.bStil3tto

Gimp Spit Roasted In Forest - Miss Jasmine And Mistress Kandy - Cl.bStil3tto

Categories: Asian,Female Domination,Outdoors

About video: Miss Jasmine and Mistress Kandy have their gimp blindfolded in a full hood which also limits his hearing, as they take him up the mountain to spit roast him on a back trail. As they climb, you see a huge bulge in Jasmine’s pants and she stops to reveal a giant black cock. They tell the gimp to get on his knees and Jasmine rams her big cock down his throat. After a little face fucking they continue to walk but no longer guide the slave. Instead, they make him find his own way, aided only by the sound of their laugher and name calling. The gimp staggers along until Jasmine eventually takes him by the arm. If they’re ever going to this bitch they have to get up the mountain and onto the trail.
    After a bit more walking, the gimp gets face fucked again. You get some great visuals of Jasmine and Kandy as they stroll on a nice summer’s day, which should not go unappreciated, as their magnificent asses and bouncy breasts are sure to make you weak. Eventually, they find a fallen tree in the forest, and it’s perfect for fucking a slave! He’s ordered to pull down his pants and lie across the log. Kandy straps on a cock that’s a perfect size match to Jasmine’s. These two big boys are really going to fill this slave! Jasmine glides her cock up the slave’s ass and soon she’s giving it to him for all she’s worth. The slave sucks Kandy’s cock in the meantime but she criticizes him for not taking it all the way down his throat. Jasmine sticks a tree branch up the slave’s ass before inserting her monster back into his hole. Together, the two ladies show this gimp who’s in control

Info file :
    Runtime : 07 min 33s.
    File Size : 552 Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/89b33cfc2cb5d/Gi...Mistress_Kandy - Cl.bStil3tto.mp4

5. Girls Love To Trample - Mistress Ami, Princess T - Cl.bStil3tto

Girls Love To Trample - Mistress Ami, Princess T - Cl.bStil3tto

About video: Pain! Lots of pain. That's what this slave experienced as the heels of Mistress T and Princess Ami demolished his poor pathetic soul. Even our camera crew was stunned by the whole scene. What makes it even more remarkable, is that he didn't even do anything to upset the Mistresses. They did it just because they love it. Trample fans... don't miss this clip

Info file :
    File Type : wmv
    Runtime : 08 min 29s.
    File Size : 185 Mb
    Resolution : 1280x720

https://k2s.cc/file/3c3bd21a0b43a/Gi...mi,_Princess_T - Cl.bStil3tto.wmv

6. Give Me A Good Ride Or Get Your Balls Busted - Miss M, Russian Queen Xi - Cl.bStil3tto

Give Me A Good Ride Or Get Your Balls Busted - Miss M, Russian Queen Xi - Cl.bStil3tto

Categories: Pony Play,Cropping,Miss Xi,Russian Queen M

About video: Russian Goddess M has her slave face on all fours and is riding him about the bedroom while Miss Xi relaxes on the bed. She uses her crop on him and directs him around the room, using her crop on him when not satisfying her demands. He does stops and turns, moves forwards and backwards, and he manages to give her an even ride so she can relax without fear of falling off of him.
    At one point Xi asks how the training is going and she perks in and tells him to improve his posture. They talk about how much better looking he is with his mask on and Xi suggests that they might want to get him a ponytail butt plug for next time. After some more riding, Xi takes the crop and flogs his ass as he moves by. Queen M uses her hand on his ass as well. Some nasty talk as to what face will endure in the future, some more flogging and finally M has him ride from the room as she is now going to take him outside to give her a ride around the neighborhood

Info file :
    Runtime : 05 min 56s.
    File Size : 434 Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/d577cc038560f/Gi...ssian_Queen_Xi - Cl.bStil3tto.mp4

7. Go Ahead And Jump - Princess Skylar - Cl.bStil3tto

Go Ahead And Jump - Princess Skylar - Cl.bStil3tto

Categories: Skylar,BBW,Trample,Trampling

About video: Skylar has just got home from military training, she wants more advanced training to deal with evil doers in the world, namely the stupid slaves that long to serve her. After being screamed at all day she decides to take it out on her human carpet. The thing you will notice most in this clip is that Skylar does not really care where she steps on the slave, on several occasions the corner of her heels dig deeply into the ribs of the slave and the pain is so severe on one occasion that he instinctively shifts and almost throws her off. She severely admonishes him and decides to jump on him as punishment. Boot licking, squats, ball crushing, jumping, hand standing, nipple twisting, and walking all over his legs, stomach and chest, this slave is well worked over and may be happy when she finally tells him to get up and crawl to his dark room where he will be sequestered for the next 24 hours

Info file :
    Runtime : 08 min 47s.
    File Size : 695 Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/683f94e10ec92/Go...rincess_Skylar - Cl.bStil3tto.mp4

8. Good Little Cock - Mistress Bliss - Cl.bStil3tto

Good Little Cock - Mistress Bliss - Cl.bStil3tto

Categories: Princess Dakota,Ponyplay

About video: Super sexy Princess Dakota is a solid 5'8" (172 cm) and 130 pounds (59 kg). This girl next door loves to ride human ponies and as innocent as she might appear it proves her loving affection manner can be tested when her temper flares. As the scene opens Dakota walks in with a crop and wearing sexy short shorts. She walks around the pony several times, flogging him lightly and telling him what her expectations are. She then mounts him and to get him going strikes him a bit harder. After a few laps around the room she has him go to the couch to do some squats. She compliments him for being a strong stead. She then rides him around the room again and then has him stop to rear up and then go back down. The pony gets into a rhythm and you sense that the ponies back rocking into her pussy is getting her aroused. She moans “Umm, you’re such a good pony, so strong you are.” She then crops him to start moving again but soon decides she wants him rocking again as she loves how it makes her feel. Dakota just looks so sexy on her pony you almost suspect he might end up between her legs licking her to orgasm before all is said and done. “Show me you love me” she tells him as she encourages him to keep going. Then suddenly the pony collapses and Dakota is suddenly not so happy. She steps up on his back with her cowboy boots and flogs him and then in a rage tells him she is going to put on her spurs and show him how she really likes to ride.

The scene rolls over and the pony is back up on all fours. Dakota has her back to him and the spurs are now attached to her boots and pointing at the ponies face. “See these pony, you’ve been bad and have to be punished” she tells him. She makes him lick the sharp Chilean spur and then mounts him once again. As she directs him around the room she starts jabbing him with the spurs which causes the pony to whiny and jump. She then makes him rock some more and you can see how it really turns her on. She almost reluctantly makes him move again, after all she does want to work him hard and hurt him. She continues to kick her heels with the spurs back into his flesh and soon the pony starts to show signs of tiring. Dakota doesn’t care, she loves to ride and keeps him going by kicking some more. The pony in an attempt to save himself starts to bounce in place and Dakota soon starts to moan but then figures out what he is up to so gets angry again and kicks him to move some more. “Keep your head up, you’re a proud pony, remember” she says to him giving him an extra hard kick. The pony is exhausted but Dakota has no concern other than her own pleasure but eventually he does go down again. She calls him a bad pony and steps up on his back, she swats his ass and says she will be back shortly to train him some more

Info file :
    Runtime : 16 min 10s.
    File Size : 1189 Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/58d2368e36e8d/Go...Mistress_Bliss - Cl.bStil3tto.mp4

9. Good Pony, Bad Pony, Where Are My Spurs - Princess Dakota - Cl.bStil3tto

Good Pony, Bad Pony, Where Are My Spurs - Princess Dakota - Cl.bStil3tto

Info file :
    Runtime : 13 min 12s.
    File Size : 1007 Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/994c92afea67c/Go...rincess_Dakota - Cl.bStil3tto.mp4

10. Good Slave, Bad Slave - Domina Ruby - Cl.bStil3tto

Good Slave, Bad Slave - Domina Ruby - Cl.bStil3tto

Categories: Human Toilet,Domina Ruby,Ass Licking,Ass Worship

About video: A good Mistress knows it's important to play one slave against the other, and Domina Ruby is a Master at this game. As one slave worships her ass, she pats him on the head and tells him what a good boy he is, what a good job he has done. Meanwhile, another slave sits dejectedly in the corner, his ears surely burning. Looking across the room, she says to the bad slave, "You there! Kneel and listen to the pleasure this one is experiencing, because you have really disappointed me.". She then turns her attention back to the good slave. "You have been such a good boy that later tonight I'm going to make you my full toilet. Everything that comes from me will go into you", she purrs. "It's wonderful to receive my gifts, isn't it? What an honor! Both you slaves could exist entirely on the delicacies my body produces.". Imagine these two wretched slaves, hungry and eating at her trough. Imagine how they would compete to fill their growling tummies. To humiliate the bad slave even further, Ruby mentions that her stilettos are rather dirty and it's a waste to have him languishing over in the corner. "Get over here and clean them", she instructs. "Don't miss a single spot but don't annoy me either; just make yourself useful!". Next, Ruby pulls her g-string to the side and tells the good slave to get his tongue deep inside and to clean her well. "It's so lovely to have two slaves at my beck and call", she chuckles, “not to mention having you little bitches constantly ready to attend to my every whim.". She turns her attention back to the bad bitch and tells him where her stilettos have been today. She then shows her generosity by removing a shoe so he can suck her toes. To ensure both creatures realize they are only slaves, she sends out a real zinger. "The only thing missing is a real man up here to kiss me and touch my breasts.". She scolds both slaves and makes sure they do as they're told. You can see these two are in real competition, trying to please her and earn their status as her Number One. The last thing either of them wants is to drop to Number Three, which means lengthy cage-time and probably not enough 'food' to go around

Info file :
    Runtime : 06 min 26s.
    File Size : 503 Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/bb8b248796be4/Go..._-_Domina_Ruby - Cl.bStil3tto.mp4