Notices

Page 175 of 175 FirstFirst ... 75125165173174175
Results 1,741 to 1,744 of 1744

Thread: All your fetish dreams in one place (Nylon Leg, diaper, Hypno...)

1. Allfetish Tsarina Baltic Worship My Sweat

Allfetish Tsarina Baltic Worship My Sweat

Allfetish Tsarina Baltic Worship My Sweat

Tags: humiliation, verbal.humiliation, findom, armpit.worship

Format: mp4
    Size: 1.31 GB
    Resolution:1920x1080
    Duration: 00:11:07

DOWNLOAD FileJoker:

Allfetish_Tsarina_Baltic_Worship_My_Sweat.mp4
    DOWNLOAD Keep2Share:

Allfetish_Tsarina_Baltic_Worship_My_Sweat.mp4

2. Allfetish Eva De Vil - Gf Fucked Your Best Friend

Allfetish Eva De Vil - Gf Fucked Your Best Friend

Allfetish Eva De Vil - Gf Fucked Your Best Friend

Description: Good morning, babe. I have something to tell you.

I stroke your morning wood as I coyly confess that I fucked your friend last night.
    I guess you were too busy being a good little host to notice we were missing. I thought I was cumming quite loudly so I'm surprised you didn't hear us. You should be furious but your dick stays rock hard in my hand. Why didn't you tell me your friend had such a big cock?
    Now I'm horny again, but it's not you I want to have sex with. It's him. Will you invite him over for me? It would just make me more frustrated if you fucked me right now because you really haven't been satisfying me lately. If you invite him over, I'll let you cum into last night's panties Do you want to tell him yourself that you don't mind him fucking your girlfriend or shall we let it be our secret?

Published: Sep 7, 2024

Keywords: Cheating Fantasy, Cheating Wife Fantasy, Cuck, Cuckie, Cum Countdown, Cum In Panties, Girlfriend, Light Humiliation, Panty Fetish, Panty Sniffing, Cuckold

Size: 1.06 GB
    Duration: 00:18:10

DOWNLOAD from FileJoker:

Allfetish_Eva De Vil - GF Fucked Your Best Friend.mp4
    DOWNLOAD from Keep2Share:

Allfetish_Eva De Vil - GF Fucked Your Best Friend.mp4

3. Allfetish Eva De Vil - Loser Mind Fuck

Allfetish Eva De Vil - Loser Mind Fuck

Allfetish Eva De Vil - Loser Mind Fuck

Description: My evil, bratty giggle is ringing in your ears as I taunt you about the worst years of your life: high school.
    The names they used to call you. The girls who looked at you with disgust. The public humiliation at your inferior, little boners. All of it forever shaped your sexual identity.
    Days that are burned in your memory with searing embarrassment that were nothing but a bit of fun for girls like me.

LOSER LOSER LOSER!

Are you gonna blow your pathetic loser load while I whisper in your ear what a failure you are? What�s wrong with you? I know you�ll always be a bitch even if you try to hide it.
    You have to lick up your mess too and keep your eyes fixed on my perfection as the shame of your freakish perversions washes over you. Who�s a good little loser?

Published: Sep 14, 2024

Keywords: Ass Worship, Cheerleader Outfit, Cum Countdown, Cum Eating Instructions, Hardcore Humiliation Fantasy, Loser Abuse Fantasy, Mean Girls, Middle Finger, Mind Fuck, Verbal Humiliation,

Size: 1021.98 MB
    Duration: 00:17:09

DOWNLOAD from FileJoker:

Allfetish_Eva De Vil - Loser Mind Fuck.mp4

Allfetish_Eva De Vil - Loser Mind Fuck.mp4

4. Allfetish Eva De Vil - Who's The Boss Here

Allfetish Eva De Vil - Who's The Boss Here

Allfetish Eva De Vil - Who's The Boss Here

Description:Why do we even pretend that you're in charge around here?

You've been so eager to get me alone in your office, to see what sultry outfit I'm wearing underneath my work clothes, for our daily worship session.
    I've brought the "special document" that you requested: yesterday's worn panties. Do you want them, pervert?
    I order you around and put you in your place. I let you be a weak, submissive, little bitch in front of me.
    You need this. You need me to be able to function normally.
    You crave the pleasure, the pain, the praise, the criticism. Of all it. My dominant presence in your life keeps you motivated and it makes you feel alive.

Published: Sep 13, 2024

Keywords:Boss/Employee, Butt Plug, Female Domination, Humiliation, Leather, Orgasm Denial, Secretary, Spanking, Strip Tease, Tease and Denial,

Size: 1.24 GB
    Duration: 00:21:22

DOWNLOAD from FileJoker:

Allfetish_Eva De Vil - Who's The Boss Here.mp4

Allfetish_Eva De Vil - Who's The Boss Here.mp4