Notices

Page 1718 of 1718 FirstFirst ... 7181218161816681708171617171718
Results 17,171 to 17,175 of 17175

Thread: ~BDSMmania | Extremley painfull humilliation~

1. BDSMmania Denise ' rubber band boob bondage

BDSMmania Denise ' rubber band boob bondage

BDSMmania_Denise ' rubber band boob bondage

Poor young Denise's boobs always seem to be the subject of some form of torture. Today, I told her to put rubber bands around them. She also had to clamp her nipples. The pressure of the rubber bands make the clamps hurt more! To prevent Denise from taking it all off, I had to butterfly strap her arms, put her hands in mitts, and gag her with a 2 inch ball! Denise just needs a lot of training, and this is just the start! Do you have more suggestions for her training? Or do you want to order a custom video with Denise?

Featuring: Denise
    File Size : 448 MB
    Runtime : 4 min 8 s
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Format video: MP4

DOWNLOAD:

http://k2s.cc/file/ecd3783e7f392/bon...o_sex_7946.mp4

2. BDSMmania Luna Lux Car Ride

BDSMmania Luna Lux Car Ride

BDSMmania_Luna Lux Car Ride

Luna Lux gets taken on a handcuffed car ride! Is she a passenger princess or a passenger prisoner? Come see Luna wearing the handcuffs in front at first and then behind! Come see it all in this full video!

Featuring: Luna Lux
    File Size : 211 MB
    Runtime : 12 min 28 s

DOWNLOAD:

http://k2s.cc/file/9098d7e50d077/bon...o_sex_7945.mp4

3. BDSMmania Bella Ink

BDSMmania Bella Ink

BDSMmania_Bella Ink

Sexy Bella wanted a challenge and something new, so I offered it to her. Mummification and orgasms. What could be better than that, right? After all, She said she wanted a challenge and something new. I just didn't tell her how much of a challenge it would be. But that's what makes it fun!!
    We start off finding Bella standing, wearing just some panties and pantyhose. She's topless and those large tits of hers look fantastic. Bella looks amused as i approach with the hitachi in 1 hand and shrink wrap in the other. I place the hitachi between her legs with the vibrating head tucked snug against her pussy and start to wrap that part of her legs in shrink wrap. The beautiful Bella even offers to hold the Hitachi that I will torment her with in place while i secure it. What a great damsel, offering to help you torment and torture them.
    Once the Hitachi is secured in place i move down Bella's sexy pantyhose covered legs to her ankles. I begin to slowly wrap her up tight in shrink wrap which will be her 1st layer of mummification. I work my way up her legs, adding another tight layer over the hitachi and her pussy. Her arms are shrink wrapped to her side as i make my way to her shoulders. As Bella is wrapped in the shrink wrap, she gleefully and jokingly makes comments about how tight it is. Good thing she didn't no before agreeing. ...

Featuring: Bella Ink
    File Size : 1 017 MB
    Runtime : 25 min 21 s

DOWNLOAD:

http://k2s.cc/file/e0e9c0add12e7/bon...o_sex_7944.mp4

4. BDSMmania Lolly Gagg Tied Up In The Corner

BDSMmania Lolly Gagg Tied Up In The Corner

BDSMmania_Lolly Gagg Tied Up In The Corner

Lolly Wearing a tight shirt and some leather pants and spiked high heels struggling to get loose in the corner.

Featuring: Lolly Gagg
    File Size : 417 MB
    Runtime : 6 min 0 s

DOWNLOAD:

http://k2s.cc/file/97f2aee0e61c3/bon...o_sex_7943.mp4

5. BDSMmania Adara Jordin

BDSMmania Adara Jordin

BDSMmania_Adara Jordin

Sexy Adara Jordin is in a predicament. She has been caught lying to her partner and ends up being sent to a friend who specializes in punishment in the world of BDSM. The sexy blonde has no idea the torment and torture that awaits her as she pays for her indiscretions.
    Adara, weating a black dress, pantyhose and high heels, is first led into the room. Her hands are bound and raised above her head and secured to the ceiling. Her punishment soons begins as her masked tormentor canes her sexy, thick legs from her thighs to her calves, front and back. Adara cries and wimpers from the stinging licks of the cane. After the caning, she is turned around and her pantyhose covered legs are tormented with a whartenberg wheel. Each pantyhose covered leg is slowly traveresed with the whartenberg whell as the masked man follows the seem of her pantyhose. Once each leg has been traversed, the man slowly rips the sexy blondes pantyhose off.
    Adara's fate continutes as she is tied, stretched out on a table. Exposed and vulnerable, the sexy manipulator is subjected to electrical play as wire is tied to her legs and a tnes unit attached to the wires. The masked man torments his captive as he turns the power to the tens unit on and off. Cries and wimpers come from the now gagged Adara. SHe is helpless and defenseless as her punishment continues. Soon her captor removes the tens unit and wire only to pull out a flogger and flog his sexy prey! ...

Featuring: Adara Jordin
    File Size : 1.29 GB
    Runtime : 33 min 1 s

DOWNLOAD:

http://k2s.cc/file/6e02ea07fac15/bon...o_sex_7942.mp4