Notices

Page 445 of 445 FirstFirst ... 345395435443444445
Results 4,441 to 4,446 of 4446

Thread: Spanking | Spanked Young Ass Crying Out In Pain

1. Spank FFm Plugged and Spanked

Spank FFm Plugged and Spanked

Spank_FFm Plugged and Spanked

FFm Plugged and Spanked

Miss Sephie has Missy's help for houseboy Fox's next training session. They lay Fox over the arm of the chair and pull down his shorts and panties, before Missy plugs his naughty bottom with a plug! Miss Sephie then gives him a hard belting, which he struggles to take with the plug inside! After that she uses her hairbrush on his sore bottom, showing him exactly what he can expect out of discipline in this household!

Featuring: Miss Sephie, Missy
    File Size : 295 MB
    Runtime : 5 min 4 s
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Format video: MP4

DOWNLOAD:

FFm Plugged and Spanked.mp4

2. Spank Mouthy BBW Brat Gets a Red Ass

Spank Mouthy BBW Brat Gets a Red Ass

Spank_Mouthy BBW Brat Gets a Red Ass

Mouthy BBW Brat Gets a Red Ass

I'm in trouble with Jay Playhard, and all my model friends are watching. I've been mouthing off all day and he thinks it's time to put me in my place. For several minutes, I mouth off to Jay as he spanks and flogs me, turning my pretty pale ass nice and red. I'm stubborn, but eventually I'm in too much pain and pleasure to resist begging to cum. Who do you think gets their way?

Featuring: Kristin Kervz
    File Size : 199 MB
    Runtime : 13 min 2 s
    Resolution : 1920x1080

DOWNLOAD:

Mouthy BBW Brat Gets a Red Ass.mp4

3. Spank 2 Naughty Daughters Spanked By Mom

Spank 2 Naughty Daughters Spanked By Mom

Spank_2 Naughty Daughters Spanked By Mom

2 Naughty Daughters Spanked By Mom

File Size : 370 MB
    Runtime : 6 min 8 s

DOWNLOAD:

2 Naughty Daughters Spanked By Mom.mp4

4. Spank Lady Scarlet - Lashes for my girl

Spank Lady Scarlet - Lashes for my girl

Spank_Lady Scarlet - Lashes for my girl

Lady Scarlet - Lashes for my girl

Today I will give my slave a taste of my assortment of whips. I accompany her to the X-cross where I will tie her and at every step the sound of the little bells that hang from the lips of her pussy: I like that because so I can always know where my slave is. I take off the bells and tie her face to the wall to the cross so that I have her whole back and her ass at my disposal. I start with a nine tails whip and with each stroke I hear her moan but maybe it's more pleasure than pain and in fact her pussy gets wet more and more, I feel it with my hand and then I make her lick and suck the juice of her pleasure which is also my pleasure. I continue changing two more whips, her back turns red, she moans and she gets wet more and more: I touch her with my boots too, the black leather gets wet with her pussy juice and when I free her she will have to throw herself on the ground and lick it off my feet.

Featuring: Lady Scarlet
    File Size : 258 MB
    Runtime : 10 min 35 s

DOWNLOAD:

Lady Scarlet - Lashes for my girl.mp4

5. Spank Brittany Spanked Hairbrushed Paddled in Diaper Position and Penalty Sw...

Spank Brittany Spanked Hairbrushed Paddled in Diaper Position and Penalty Sw...

Spank_Brittany Spanked Hairbrushed Paddled in Diaper Position and Penalty Swats Part One

Brittany Spanked Hairbrushed Paddled in Diaper Position and Penalty Swats Part One

Naughty Brittany hooked up with the hot guy in her yoga class after running into him at the coffee shop, both are married. She comes to an old friend to get the deed off her chest and asks to be punished hard for what she has done, Her friend, Kobe Lee, used to discipline her in college and spanks her, paddles her with a hairbrush, paddles her on the bare bottom in the diaper position, and finally gives her penalty swats!

Featuring: Kobe Lee, Brittany Shae
    File Size : 1.82 GB
    Runtime : 17 min 16 s

DOWNLOAD:

Brittany Spanked Hairbrushed Paddled in Diaper Position and Penalty Swats Part One.mp4

6. Spank Secretary in trouble

Spank Secretary in trouble

Spank_Secretary in trouble

Secretary in trouble

Lorna Shannon is good at her job, when she applies herself to it, which is not often. But on top of that money had been missing from the business. Sarah visits the young lady at home to discuss this and to give her the chance to own up to having taken the money. Sarah has the proof but Lorna will not own up. She has to be punished. This will be in two parts, the first of which involves her going over the knee to get the very first spanking of her young life. It's hard and it is meant to be a punishment. We take our time to find the most beautiful, sexy, naughty girls for you. We know you will love the first punishment of Lorna Shannon

Featuring: Lorna Shannon, Sarah Stern
    File Size : 1.26 GB
    Runtime : 22 min 41 s

DOWNLOAD:

Secretary in trouble.mp4