Notices

Page 614 of 615 FirstFirst ... 114514564604612613614615 LastLast
Results 6,131 to 6,140 of 6141

Thread: So Gorgeous MILF make You so Horny and Satisfied!

1. 270 - What Are You Doing To My Friend?!

270 - What Are You Doing To My Friend?!

Official Title: What Are You Doing To My Friend?!
    Cast: Lexi Luna, Johnny Love
    Tags: MILF, Mature

Official Synopsis: Lexi is letting her son's friend, Johnny, stay over at her house while his parents are out of town. Johnny is appreciative of Lexi's kindness and makes himself comfortable. A little too comfortable! When Lexi catches him jerking off in his room she does what a mother does best and makes him feel at home - by sucking his cock!

Tech. Info
    Size: 1726.11 MB
    Format: mp4
    Resolution: 1920x1080
    Duration: 00:38:18

Download - What Are You Doing To My Friend?!

2. 271 - I'm Over It

271 - I'm Over It

Official Title: I'm Over It
    Cast: Keiran Lee, Casca Akashova

Official Synopsis: Casca is recently divorced and she's ready to get back on the prowl. When she pays a visit to her bitchy sister, she finds the perfect opportunity to satisfy her craving for cock - by fucking her sisters husband! Casca has no qualms with sticking it to her sister by fucking her man, and Keiran has been desperate for a good fuck! With their powers combined, you got yourself one hell of a fuck sesh.

Tech. Info
    Size: 1311.54 MB
    Duration: 00:31:40

Download - I'm Over It

3. 272 - Breathe In, Stretched Out

272 - Breathe In, Stretched Out

Official Title: Breathe In, Stretched Out
    Cast: Ricky Johnson, Bridgette B, Alena Croft

Official Synopsis: Bridgette B has brought her best friend Alena Croft to her yoga class the first time. Bridgette explains to Alena that her yoga instructor, Ricky Johnson, is unlike any shes had before hell change your life! Alena eyes Ricky and decides to go along with his unconventional teaching methods. Ricky guides these to horny milfs through some stretches before walking them through some of the more advanced positions.

Tech. Info
    Size: 1866 MB
    Duration: 00:43:48

Download - Breathe In, Stretched Out

4. 273 - A Step Above My Husband

273 - A Step Above My Husband

Official Title: A Step Above My Husband
    Cast: Aubrey Black, Danny D

Official Synopsis: Sexy Aubrey Black wants her bedroom painted, but her husband refuses to do it. When she hires house painter Danny D, shes impressed by his can do attitude and the large cock outline in his pants... both things her hubby lacks. When the two are alone in Aubrey's room, they quickly lose the desire to paint and start fucking. Will Aubrey's clueless husband ever figure out what's going on What color will the room end up

Tech. Info
    Size: 1348.91 MB
    Duration: 00:33:31

Download - A Step Above My Husband

5. 274 - Draining The Plumber's Cock

274 - Draining The Plumber's Cock

Official Title: Draining The Plumber's Cock
    Cast: Tyler Nixon, Alura TNT Jenson

Official Synopsis: Tyler Nixon is an apprentice plumber, but thanks to his boss being overloaded with contracts, hes been sent out on his own to Alura TNT Jensons house. However, as soon as Tyler arrives, Alura makes it her clear intention to seduce him, but with her amateur handyman husband constantly lurking and offering bogus repair advice, Tyler is powerd to juggle far more than he bargained for. Alura, though, is an expert at distracting her husband, so she makes sure Tyler completes his tasks, even though his cock is rock-hard and also satisfying her. With all the pipes in working order, Tyler can finally attend to Aluras extensive needs.

Tech. Info
    Size: 1432.65 MB
    Duration: 00:33:10

Download - Draining The Plumber's Cock

6. 275 - Free For All Fuck

275 - Free For All Fuck

Official Title: Free For All Fuck
    Cast: Tyler Nixon, Sybil Stallone

Official Synopsis: To make up for her recent frigidness and her refusal to do anal, Tyler Nixon's wife gets him an extra special present for their anniversary a human doll built to be fucked in every hole! Tyler is overwhelmed by the gift at first, but his excited wife convinces him to enjoy the doll while she watches. What a way to add some spice back to a relationship!

Tech. Info
    Size: 1422.16 MB
    Duration: 00:35:41

Download - Free For All Fuck

7. 276 - Sinking Some Balls

276 - Sinking Some Balls

Official Title: Sinking Some Balls
    Cast: Ava Addams, Keiran Lee

Official Synopsis: All sex-deprived Ava Addams wants is some attention from her husband, but thats not going to happen. In fact, hes just gone and invited their new neighbor Keiran Lee over for dinner. When Keiran offers Ava hands-on tips for how to use her husbands pool table, Ava ditches her panties and lifts her skirt to satisfy her wet pussy while sticking it to her oblivious hubby.

Tech. Info
    Size: 1301.04 MB
    Duration: 00:30:09

Download - Sinking Some Balls

8. 277 - Got MILF?

277 - Got MILF?

Official Title: Got MILF?
    Cast: Kyle Mason, Cherie Deville

Official Synopsis: Got MILF is the newest and hottest dial-a-MILF service around, and Kyle Mason is about to find out firsthand what it's like to be bossed around by sexy MILF Cherie Deville. However, Kyle was expecting more than just being told what to clean up! He soon realizes that in order to get Cherie's sweet MILF pussy, he's gonna have to work for it!

Tech. Info
    Size: 1666.68 MB
    Duration: 00:34:57

Download - Got MILF?

9. 278 - MILF On Wheels

278 - MILF On Wheels

Official Title: MILF On Wheels
    Cast: Danny D, Jennifer Keelings

Official Synopsis: When the stunning Jennifer Keelings rolls into her doctor's appointment, accompanied by her daughter, she's pleasantly surprised to meet her well-endowed replacement doctor, Danny D. Jennifer is used to receiving a very thorough physical exam from her doctor and she expects the same from the new guy. It takes some persuasion from the wheelchair-using hottie, but Danny falls in line and gives her the hard fucking she craves.

Tech. Info
    Size: 1246.87 MB
    Duration: 00:29:45

Download - MILF On Wheels

10. 279 - The Femdom Florist

279 - The Femdom Florist

Official Title: The Femdom Florist
    Cast: Ryan Keely, Bambino

Official Synopsis: Ryan Keely is the seemingly pristine owner of ZZ Floral Stylings, but what most of her customers dont know is that she has a secret dominatrix den in her store. After putting up her Closed sign, Ryan heads into her dungeon where a restrained client is waiting for her. However, when Ryan rips off her clothes to reveal her fetish lingerie, he gets skittish and asks to leave. Initially disappointed, Ryan turns Bambino storming in to buy a make-up bouquet for his disgruntled wife into an opportunity to practice her real profession.

Tech. Info
    Size: 1395.3 MB
    Duration: 00:36:31

Download - The Femdom Florist