Notices

Page 443 of 443 FirstFirst ... 343393433441442443
Results 4,421 to 4,429 of 4429

Thread: Hard BDSM , Spanking , Bondage , Torture Mix Fetish Videos

1. A Triflings Trepidation

A Triflings Trepidation

Date : 2005
    Genre: BDSM

It begins when our cute, innocent coed Jessy is grabbed off the street, wire bound and gagged for a ride. She is hooded and taken to his lair where she is roped to the post, fondled, mouth stuffed and strictly gagged. Her taught leg muscles nearly bursting from those too tight jeans as her gag reflex causes lubricant to flow. Over the stool whipping, taught rope bondage and strict nude hog tie with latex tubing. Nose hook and ball gag await. In the end a blindfold and heavy hang man's noose about the neck convince the young girl that she won't be walking the streets alone at night in dark neighborhoods again. This trifling needed some serious trepidation to set her head on straight.

VideoQuality: SD
    VideoFormat: MPEG-4
    FileExtension: mp4
    FileSize : 671 MB
    Total Duration: 01:39:00
    Resolution: 480x360

Download FREE
    A_Triflings_Trepidation.mp4

2. History Torture 6-Punishment Of A Virgin

History Torture 6-Punishment Of A Virgin

Date : 2003
    Genre: Action
    Cast: Betty Bi

Considering my personal tastes, some may be surprised that I have reviewed a pure S&M film. To be honest I am surprised myself! How did this happen? Quite simple, I have received this disc as a sample from Erosmedia. I would never have bought it myself. The topic is not for me!But hey! I like challenges and I am curious! So, I had a look at the film one evening a while ago. I was very surprised and immediately thought: I will never review this flick! Not for me! I have nothing to say about it! I put it in a safe place that nobody would find and forgot it. Then the idea of not being able to write a review about it did not please me! After all, why couldn't I give a kind of objective point of view about it, even if I would never buy it myself? I rarely flee in front of challenges, so I decided to give a try! Here is the result.
    One reason why I have changed my mind about this film is because I have the feeling that the 2 actresses are into this game. I mean they don't seem to be there against their will at all and considering the way they tolerate the pain, they must be trained. That made it more acceptable to me as I don't mind if people like to get some pain for their pleasure. Every taste is in nature...So, to make myself clear: I am not into such S&M action! I like sex when it is about pleasing the partner not about pain! Keep this in mind while reading, okay?You could be afraid that I give a good rate to this film because I did not pay for it and Erosmedia would have a deal with me. This is not the case! Erosmedia did not request a review. I have a good contact with Maria who is working for them and she sent me the sample without any special request. Period!Punishment of a Virgin An Review by ?FacIan

VideoFormat: AVI
    FileExtension: avi
    FileSize : 929 MB
    Total Duration: 01:55:29
    Resolution: 576x432

Download FREE
    History_Torture_6-Punishment_Of_A_Virgin.avi

3. Melanie Moon

Melanie Moon

Date : 2007
    Genre: Bondage, BDSM, Disci, BlowJob
    Cast: Melanie Moon

FileSize : 194 MB
    Total Duration: 00:16:41
    Resolution: 720x404

Download FREE
    Melanie_Moon.avi

4. Alex D - Nachtgeluste

Alex D - Nachtgeluste

Date : 2003
    Genre: Anal, Fetish, BDSM, All Sex
    Director: Alex D
    Cast: Christina Feratou, Jacky, Jenny.

FileSize : 699 MB
    Total Duration: 01:34:18
    Resolution: 448x336

Download FREE
    Alex_D_-_Nachtgeluste.avi

5. Oct 2, 2009 - Isis Love, Charley Chase

Oct 2, 2009 - Isis Love, Charley Chase

Date : 2009
    Genre: bdsm, strapon, anal

VideoQuality: HD
    VideoFormat: Windows Media
    FileExtension: wmv
    FileSize : 797 MB
    Total Duration: 01:06:30
    Resolution: 1280x720

Download FREE
    Oct_2_2009__Isis_Love_Charley_Chase.wmv

6. Jul 24, 2009 - Harmony, Tia Ling and Felony

Jul 24, 2009 - Harmony, Tia Ling and Felony

Date : 2009
    Genre: bdsm
    Director: whippedass.com
    Cast: Harmony, Tia Ling and Felony

It's Tia Ling's first night on the job as a security guard in a seedy part of the city. She attempts to get rid some hookers turning tricks on private property but her lack of experience gets her into trouble. Felony and Harmony over power Tia and make her into their bitch. She is made to eat hooker ass and pussy and worship their breasts. They tie her up and fuck her with a fist and huge strapon dildos. Then her ass gets fucked hard and she is double penetrated with strapon cocks. This is a super hot update with big orgasms and squirting!

FileSize : 783 MB
    Total Duration: 01:07:31

Download FREE
    Jul_24_2009__Harmony_Tia_Ling_and_Felony.wmv

7. Harmony Concepts - KA-7 - Kelly's Pajama Party

Harmony Concepts - KA-7 - Kelly's Pajama Party

Date : 1999
    Genre: Ball Gag, Bondage
    Director: Kelly Ashton
    Cast: Kelly Ashton, Jessica Eden, Alicia Parks, Oceana, Krissy Taylor, Caroline Koh

Kelly Ashton invites over three of her sorority sisters Former (Jessica Eden, Alicia Parks and Oceana) for a Pajama Party - just like the ones used to They Have in college. An irrepressible energy prevails as the old friends slip into their sexy nighties and indulge in some high-spirited hijinx.Kelly's visitors find their hostess' handcuff collection and playfully lock each other up, then Kelly gets roped and gagged to settle an old score - during a fun-filled pillow fight! But the mood turns when Kelly's guests discover she has a hidden motive for the party, just as a burglar breaks in and all four gorgeous blondes are bound and gagged. The story is followed by vignettes featuring Alicia, Caroline Koh and newcomer Krissy Taylor.It's a party you just can't miss!

FileSize : 1.95 GB
    Total Duration: 00:59:28

Download FREE
    Harmony_Concepts_-_KA-7_-_Kelly's_Pajama_Party.avi

8. Taranee Devil

Taranee Devil

Date : 2008
    Genre: BDSM, Piss Drinking, Waxing, AllSex
    Cast: Taranee Devil (Tina from GGG)

FileSize : 225 MB
    Total Duration: 00:15:27
    Resolution: 720x404

Download FREE
    Taranee_Devil.wmv

9. House Of Frazier #9 - Last day of Reckoning

House Of Frazier #9 - Last day of Reckoning

Date : 2008
    Genre: BDSM, Pantyhose, Bondage, Fetish
    Cast: Chrina James, Howard Trevor

Bob gives Feona one more chance, and releases her from bondage to do some housework. As Bob leaves for work, he gives her strict instructions not to leave the house. But Feona as usual, Thinks she can slip out and be back before Bob returns. However she gets carried away with shopping and arrives home later then she expected. Only to find Bob waiting on her! Bob's punishment will be very severe this time. Will Feona ever learn?

FileSize : 977 MB
    Total Duration: 01:04:35
    Resolution: 640x480

Download FREE
    House_Of_Frazier_9__Last_day_of_Reckoning.wmv