Notices

Page 1723 of 1723 FirstFirst ... 7231223162316731713172117221723
Results 17,221 to 17,223 of 17223

Thread: ~BDSMmania | Extremley painfull humilliation~

1. BDSMmania Minx Grrl's Camping Bag Bondage

BDSMmania Minx Grrl's Camping Bag Bondage

BDSMmania_Minx Grrl's Camping Bag Bondage

In Minx Grrl's words:
    A man had caught me up in a rest sack, wrapped me in tape, gagged me and tied me to his bookshelf until he was ready to have some fun with me. I struggled gently since I didn't want to lose my footing, but it was to no avail. I was stuck and at the mercy of the man that captured me. The man came in to grope me and add some tape to my gag to make sure to keep me quiet before untying me. I wanted to free myself, but because I was so stuck, I couldn't make an escape. He pulled me towards him and kissed my taped mouth and pulled my encased body to his. The man helped me to the floor and left me to struggle. I wriggled and writhed like a little worm, but because the rest sack was so slick, I couldn't make much headway. The man returned and placed my head in his lap and began to wrap my head, leaving my nose exposed, but he decided that wasn't quite good enough. He grabbed his electrical tape and wrapped my mouth and eyes even more! The man left me and I struggled on the floor, plotting how I may free myself, or wondering if I was stuck here forever!

Featuring: Minx Grrl
    File Size : 590 MB
    Runtime : 14 min 42 s
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Format video: MP4

DOWNLOAD:

http://k2s.cc/file/bed7ac5e7a521/bon...o_sex_7888.mp4

2. BDSMmania Hot busty blonde tied to a chair for intense multiple bound orgasms

BDSMmania Hot busty blonde tied to a chair for intense multiple bound orgasms

BDSMmania_Hot busty blonde tied to a chair for intense multiple bound orgasms

Busty blonde Bella Lovez is chair bound to a pole. Her arms have been smashed together around the pole behind her, tightly cinched with rope above her elbows and wrists. She whimpers heavily in her struggles, biting hard into her cleave gag, stomping her heels in frustration of her confinement. The Hunter soon enters and she her head away from him, mumbling her displeasure as he binds her ankle to the back chair legs. She tries kicking her legs an effort to prevent him, growling when defeated. He pulls her large, firm breasts from her blouse as she protests louder and pulls her wrists back, binding them to a post. He secures a Hitachi vibrator to a rope and crotch ropes her with it, crushing it hard against her pussy. She begins wailing and screaming, her eyes rolling and crossing as the first quick orgasm hits. Another follows right away as he binds her neck to the pole. Her legs trembling from the consistent orgasms on her sensitive clit while she screams very loud. She is left to endure the unending pleasurable hell bussing her clit while trapped in her binds.

Featuring: Bella Lovez
    File Size : 443 MB
    Runtime : 10 min 3 s

DOWNLOAD:

http://k2s.cc/file/869354e49c469/bon...o_sex_7887.mp4

3. BDSMmania Lilith's Pole Bound Mummification

BDSMmania Lilith's Pole Bound Mummification

BDSMmania_Lilith's Pole Bound Mummification

Today we celebrate our 1,500th update with the return of Lewd Lilith!
    Lilith was terrified! Clad only in her bra and panties, she was trapped by the simplest and most frustrating means. Her hands were fastened tightly behind her back, taped together around a heavy steel pole. She twisted and turned trying to find a means of escape, but she was unable to break her bonds. Now, she stood mewling into the gag that cleaved her mouth as she awaited the return of the man who had so effectively captured her. When he did return, she moaned in horror as the man further anchored her to the pole with a series of strong elastic bandages. They held her rigidly in place, swallowing her struggles and transforming them into weak wiggles. The man easily eliminated those by slowly and methodically wrapping her from ankles to shoulders, trapping her in a tight, ever constricting cocoon which guaranteed her helplessness. The man only paused in his work long enough to stuff an old rag in behind the cleave gag, turning her pleas into garbled grunts and moans. The wrappings were so tight that it appeared as though her arms had vanished, fused together behind her and around the pole in an agonizing embrace. Finally, her body now a helplessly wriggling thing, he added the final touch: bandages securing her head to the pole and furthering rein**** her gag. No one would hear her now, that is, no one but him!

Featuring: Lilith
    File Size : 777 MB
    Runtime : 19 min 35 s

DOWNLOAD:

http://k2s.cc/file/1b08b2edb3f69/bon...o_sex_7886.mp4