Notices

Page 1246 of 1246 FirstFirst ... 246746114611961236124412451246
Results 12,451 to 12,459 of 12459

Thread: Hard Spanking Is Style Of Life [Stick / Thong / Lash]

1. Cheers For A Red Bottom - S@rahGreg0rySp@nking

Cheers For A Red Bottom - S@rahGreg0rySp@nking

Categories: Cheerleaders,Corporal Bdsm,Fetish,Otk Spanking,Spanking M/F

About video: Naughty Sarah has gotten caught with alcohol on a school cheerleading trip. Her coach calls step-daddy to let him know. He waits for her to come home steaming. When Sarah walks in she acts as if nothing happened and lies to her step-daddy. Step-Daddy will not have this bratty lying attitude. He gives this brat the spanking and belting she deserves.

Info file :
    File Type : mp4
    Runtime : 00:21:38
    File Size : 1631Mb
    Resolution : 1920x1080

Download / watch from KEEP2SHARE.CC
    https://k2s.cc/file/75f4531222425/Ch...rySp@nking.mp4

2. Competitors Corporal Punishment - S@rahGreg0rySp@nking

Competitors Corporal Punishment - S@rahGreg0rySp@nking

Categories: Corporal Bdsm,Fetish,Fitness,Spanking F/F

About video: Lily has agreed to a meeting with Madison, her competitor in the fitness competition world, as there are some things she needs to get to the bottom of. Madison confronts Lily about why there are needles and steroids being planted in her locker and bag. She knows Lily is a cheat and is just trying to get Madison disqualified so she can win. Both girls are super competitive and coming second just isn't enough for either. So Madison decides to spank her good and hard until she agrees to confess to the coach that she has been the one planting the paraphernalia and gives a sincere apology. Watch two hot, strong fitness models face off in this private meeting... Lily's amazing bare bottom and tight abs are on full display as her toned booty receives a deserved hand spanking for her foolish behavior.

Info file :
    Runtime : 00:12:02
    File Size : 704Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/6f0c20cbb2473/Co...rySp@nking.mp4

3. Computer Error - S@rahGreg0rySp@nking

Computer Error - S@rahGreg0rySp@nking

Categories: Hair Brush Spanking,Otk Spanking,Scolding,Spanking M/F

About video: Naughty Kat is complaining to step-daddy that her computer is broken and won't work. She admits to spilling soda on the keyboard. Step-Daddy is very upset that she has not taken care of her belongings. She is spanked hard on her bare bottom, then with a hair brush. After her spanking she is put in the corner so step-daddy can see his naughty step-daughter's red spanked bare bottom and she can think about her behavior some more.

Info file :
    File Type : mov
    Runtime : 00:12:45
    File Size : 338Mb
    Resolution : 960x540

https://k2s.cc/file/de590ecf50823/Co...rySp@nking.mov

4. Consequences For Casey - S@rahGreg0rySp@nking

Consequences For Casey - S@rahGreg0rySp@nking

Categories: Barefoot,Female Domination,Otk Spanking,Spanking F/F,Thong Fetish

About video: Christy is not happy with her roommate Casey. Casey hasn't paid the rent in months and now her non-paid rent will have consequences for her poor bottom. This is a fun and sexy f/f spanking film you don't want to miss with two HOT spankos.

Info file :
    Runtime : 00:07:38
    File Size : 549Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/6b8d9ea3fe5e9/Co...rySp@nking.mp4

5. Cookie Girl Correction - S@rahGreg0rySp@nking

Cookie Girl Correction - S@rahGreg0rySp@nking

Categories: Corporal Bdsm,Cosplay,Fetish,Otk Spanking,Spanking M/F

About video: Kajira has been a very naughty girlscout. She is hassling all the neighbors multiple times to buy her cookies when they tell her no. Well, Ulf has had just about enough of her harassing him over and over. He tells her he has something for her and drags her inside where he takes her over his knee to give her some good old fashioned discipline. This brat will learn her lesson, she will learn to respect people and not try to push her cookies on them when they clearly say no. She is whining and struggling right from the first smack. A bare bottom spanking is clearly what this naughty cookie girl has needed.

Info file :
    Runtime : 00:14:12
    File Size : 822Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/7a3bc8d46be4b/Co...rySp@nking.mp4

6. Curiosity Gets You Spanked - S@rahGreg0rySp@nking

Curiosity Gets You Spanked - S@rahGreg0rySp@nking

Categories: BDSM,Caning,Nudity/Naked,Spanking M/F,Strapping

About video: Amelia is a very curious maid. She has been told the shed out back is off limits. But she finds herself taking a detour there and she is shocked at what she finds. Paddles, whips, canes, floggers, a bench of some sort, are very peculiar she notes. Her boss, John, catches her snooping where she should not be. If she is so interested in what happens out here between him and his wife and she wants to keep her job, he will just have to show her. Being such a curious maid will most definitely get Amelia spanked, cropped, strapped, and caned.

Info file :
    Runtime : 00:16:17
    File Size : 951Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/e41f2d01b9fb2/Cu...rySp@nking.mp4

7. Daceys Bedtime Spanking - S@rahGreg0rySp@nking

Daceys Bedtime Spanking - S@rahGreg0rySp@nking

Categories: Brunette,Otk Spanking,Scolding,Spanking M/F,Strapping

About video: Another new model makes her debut to the spanking video world in this traditional step-daddy step-daughter spanking film. Meet cute girl next door Dacey Harlot. her parents are divorced and she was a naughty girl while over at step-mommy's house, so now step-daddy has to punish her. She begs him not to but when she doesn't behave herself this is what happens. She waits for him in her pajamas very contritely. After scolding her, he takes her over his lap for hard spanking. She kicks her legs and protests but the spanking only gets harder. After a hand spanking, he takes the strap to her sore red bottom to really drive the point home that she must be respectful to her step-mother.

Info file :
    Runtime : 00:11:09
    File Size : 652Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/618c972c8cc87/Da...rySp@nking.mp4

8. Daddy Punishes Opal - S@rahGreg0rySp@nking

Daddy Punishes Opal - S@rahGreg0rySp@nking

Categories: Hair Brush Spanking,Otk Spanking,Scolding,Spanking M/F

About video: Opal has been spanked at school and in her house the rule is, a spanking at school means a spanking at home. Opal waits contritely in her pajamas for step-daddy to come in and give her her bedtime punishment. She is already so sore but knows another spanking is inevitable. Step-Daddy takes his naughty step-daughter over his lap for a hard hand spanking over her Pjs and then on her bare bottom. After his hand he uses the stingy hairbrush which has Opal kicking in pain until she is one sad sorry girl. Step-Daddy leaves her laying on her tummy rubbing her bare red swollen bottom.

Info file :
    Runtime : 00:09:28
    File Size : 552Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/75dafa74756ea/Da...rySp@nking.mp4

9. Daddy Punishes Sarah - S@rahGreg0rySp@nking

Daddy Punishes Sarah - S@rahGreg0rySp@nking

Categories: Long Hair,Otk Spanking,Spanking M/F,Strapping

About video: This is me, Sarah, in the raw; no make-up and real. I have had very low self confidence and body image issues for a long time and my step-daddy is not happy. We had discussed a real punishment and decided that we would film it so you all could see. He said that this was one of the hardest spankings he has given me and although I don't get marked, it was VERY hard. He has the skill to make it hurt like a bitch, but not cause any damage. I had also been spanked all week prior, so I was already very sore to begin with. He spanks me with his hand and then straps me and those of you who know me, know I hate being strapped. This is very real and raw and I hope you all enjoy. I still have some self doubts, but I am not going around insulting myself anymore so clearly this had some impact on me.

Info file :
    Runtime : 00:23:40
    File Size : 1388Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/443724bbf4b66/Da...rySp@nking.mp4