Page 765 of 765 FirstFirst ... 265665715755763764765
Results 7,641 to 7,644 of 7644

Thread: For Lovers of Delicate and Attractive Feet

1. 0542 - Kylee Reese Feet in Motion Remastered

0542 - Kylee Reese Feet in Motion Remastered

Official Title: Kylee Reese Feet in Motion Remastered
    Cast: Kylee Reese
    Tags: Fetish, Foot Fetish

Official Synopsis: Okay, I have to admit, this treadmill footage started out as an experiment, and I'm starting to get more of a feel for it. I LOVE the head-on shots of her feet as they step toward the camera. Especially in this clip when she's barefoot and she lifts her foot high before stepping down. I call it the lucky bug's point of view! The profile shot is nice too, but it moves a little too fast for me to stroke to. I have an idea of a different way to shoot that next time. In the meantime, enjoy Kylee walking in both flip flops and barefoot.

Tech. Info
    Size: 264.27 MB
    Format: mp4
    Resolution: 1920x1080
    Duration: 00:04:20

Download - Kylee Reese Feet in Motion Remastered

2. 0543 - Kylee Reese Pantyhose Remastered

0543 - Kylee Reese Pantyhose Remastered

Official Title: Kylee Reese Pantyhose Remastered

Official Synopsis: Yes, more pantyhose. After being more of a stocking fan most of my life, I have suddenly acquired a new appreciation for pantyhose and I've been running with it. So indulge me! But I do want to know if you'd like to see any particular angles or activities when I'm shooting pantyhose. More foot bottoms Ass shots The empty space in a high arch Let me know what fascinates you, so I can shoot it!

Tech. Info
    Size: 319.25 MB
    Duration: 00:05:14

Download - Kylee Reese Pantyhose Remastered

3. 0544 - Kylee Reese Soles on Glass Remastered

0544 - Kylee Reese Soles on Glass Remastered

Official Title: Kylee Reese Soles on Glass Remastered

Official Synopsis: Those meaty soles of Kylee's are put in the spotlight. Plus I've found that the glass table is awesome for getting close-ups of the top and profiles of the feet as well. The table provides me with a nice flat surface to examine every little wrinkle, while reflecting light up from below. It's gorgeous. You're going to be seeing more ultra close-ups from all different angles on the table from now on.

Tech. Info
    Size: 361.17 MB
    Duration: 00:05:53

Download - Kylee Reese Soles on Glass Remastered

4. 0545 - Meet Kylee Reese Remastered

0545 - Meet Kylee Reese Remastered

Official Title: Meet Kylee Reese Remastered

Official Synopsis: Some of you have been asking me to shoot a blonde for a change. Okay, this week you get your wish! Kylee is a natural blonde and has the blonde peach fuzz on her ass to prove it. Speaking of that ass... Oh my God! White girls aren't supposed to have meaty asses like this. She also has slightly meaty feet if you know what I mean. You do know what I mean don't you She has meaty little toes, and some nice padding on the sole. Man, when she scrunches up those soles, the wrinkles will drive you crazy! On top of all this, Kylee's an absolute freak when it comes to sex. Listen to her interview and you'll see what I mean.

Tech. Info
    Size: 506.02 MB
    Duration: 00:08:19

Download - Meet Kylee Reese Remastered