Notices

Page 1913 of 1913 FirstFirst ... 9131413181318631903191119121913
Results 19,121 to 19,130 of 19130

Thread: ~Female Domination|Ballbusting|Facesitting|Strapon|Humilia tion~

1. Femdom Madam Director - Chastity Tease And Facesitting

Femdom Madam Director - Chastity Tease And Facesitting

Femdom Madam Director - Chastity Tease And Facesitting

Description: I love riding my submissive husband�s face while he�s locked in chastity. One of my favorite things is to climax while looking at his locked up little �manhood.� My husband�s chastity bounces while I straddle his face and he struggles for air. The chastity key gleams around my neck while I use him for my pleasure. After I have an orgasm, I make my husband stay underneath me and inhale my scent. He has to know that I am in charge and he is there only for my use. Training him with my scent while I sit on his face reinforces this marital power dynamic.

Format: mp4
    Size: 769.08 MB
    Resolution:1920x1080
    Duration: 00:06:43

DOWNLOAD from Keep2Share:

Femdom_Madam Director - Chastity Tease and Facesitting.mp4

2. Femdom Madam Director - The Locktober Punishment

Femdom Madam Director - The Locktober Punishment

Femdom Madam Director - The Locktober Punishment

Description: Miss Kelly decided to lock Peaches in chastity for the whole month of October for �Locktober. Peaches assumed that I did not have this information from Miss Kelly and decided to try and play us against each other. Peaches came to ask me for a release, not knowing that I knew what Miss Kelly had decided. Does Peaches really think that Miss Kelly and I don't gab? We gab all the time! Of course, I know what Miss Kelly has decided, and of course, I'm going to side with her! Now, foolish Peaches has managed to upset two Disciplinarians. As you can imagine, this will not be good for him. I decide that I am going to welt his bottom good and red, and when I am finished with him, I am going to send him over to Miss Kelly's so that she can take her turn! Peaches takes the spencer paddle over my knee. Then, he takes the long canes. After he's taken a spanking, I put a Bluetooth enabled vibrating plug inside his bottom. He's going to take me out to a nice dinner at my favorite Italian place. It will just be funny to me to watch him try and hold himself together in public with the vibrating plug in his ass. I get turned on punishing and humiliating him and I decide that I need to have an orgasm. Peaches can't have any orgasms during Locktober, but I can still have as many as I want! I use my vibrator and have an orgasm while looking at his locked member in chastity. After my orgasm, I'm ready for dinner! Tomorrow, when the bruises have really developed, I'll send him over to Miss Kelly's for another spanking, which I'm sure will hurt much more since he'll already be marked and sore! (22:46 long)

Size: 2.54 GB
    Duration: 00:22:46

Femdom_Madam Director - The Locktober Punishment.mp4

3. Femdom Maitresse Julia -Tease And Denial In Boots For This Slave In Chastity...

Femdom Maitresse Julia -Tease And Denial In Boots For This Slave In Chastity...

Femdom Maitresse Julia -Tease And Denial In Boots For This Slave In Chastity Cage

Description: My submissive has been locked in his chastity cage for some time. After buying a new pair of boots, I decide to see if his cock is still functional.
    A boot fetishist, I decide to tie him up to frustrate him before he takes care of it with his tongue and mouth. Then I release him from his chastity cage.
    That's when the result happens. His hard-on is gone. What better way to humiliate him than to confront him with this fact ? So I let him rub himself against my boot... Before putting him back in his cage

Size: 383.21 MB
    Duration: 00:15:23

Femdom_Maitresse Julia -Tease and Denial in Boots for This Slave in Chastity Cage.mp4

4. Femdom Mandy Flores - Boot Bitch (hd)

Femdom Mandy Flores - Boot Bitch (hd)

Femdom Mandy Flores - Boot Bitch (hd)

Description: Custom Request
    You enter the room, a male slave lies on the floor; he is blindfolded,gagged and collared. The hands bound behind his back, his ankles are also bound together. You walk towards the slave and spit at him before you start to verbally humiliate and degrade him. You say that now it is time for a walk and fasten a leash to his collar. Then you pull on the leash ruthlessly to make it very stressful for him to grovel behind you. You decide to have some fun, you remove the gag and blindfold and make him grovel to your boots to lick them, from the soles to the top and also the heels. To make it more difficult for the slave you are changing your position a few times so that he needs to grovel towards you again verbally humiliate the slave the whole time and be very condescending. During the clip, pls. spit often on the slave and punish him as you see fit.Featuring: Mandy Flores

Size: 625.67 MB
    Duration: 00:11:09

Femdom_Mandy Flores - Boot Bitch (HD).mp4

5. Femdom Maria Carolien Wattel No Sympathy For Little Spidey Pt 2

Femdom Maria Carolien Wattel No Sympathy For Little Spidey Pt 2

Femdom Maria Carolien Wattel No Sympathy For Little Spidey Pt 2

Description: Poor little spidey is now brutally dominated by the tall Amazon FBB Miss Monrow with her immense size and strength advantage picking him up like a toy.... it may be game over for him.

Size: 118.18 MB
    Resolution:1280x720
    Duration: 00:12:02

Femdom_Maria Carolien Wattel No Sympathy For Little Spidey Pt.2.mp4

6. Femdom Matriarch Ezada Sinn And Goddess Domdeluxury - The House Boot Boy

Femdom Matriarch Ezada Sinn And Goddess Domdeluxury - The House Boot Boy

Femdom Matriarch Ezada Sinn And Goddess Domdeluxury - The House Boot Boy

Description: It's a pleasure for Our Matriarch Ezada Sinn to offer Her house boys to each and every guest at the House of Sinn. By now you already know Romanian Goddess Domdeluxury has recently visited Us for the first time and the Ladies hit it right off, chatting, playing with the house boot boy, a chance for Our exquisitely trained chattels to shine and make Us proud in front of Our guests. And his skills have been honed under the heel and whip of one of the best male trainers in the World.... Don't you agree?

Size: 367.71 MB
    Duration: 00:10:24

Femdom_Matriarch Ezada Sinn and Goddess Domdeluxury - The House boot boy.mp4

7. Femdom Men Are Slaves - Jessica Ryan And Whitney Oc - #2293 4k

Femdom Men Are Slaves - Jessica Ryan And Whitney Oc - #2293 4k

Femdom Men Are Slaves - Jessica Ryan And Whitney Oc - #2293 4k

Genre: Femdom, slave punishment,Slave

Size: 1.25 GB
    Resolution:3840x2160
    Duration: 00:05:56

Femdom_Men Are Slaves - Jessica Ryan and Whitney OC - #2293 4K.mp4

8. Femdom Men Are Slaves - Jessica Ryan And Whitney Oc - #2294 4k

Femdom Men Are Slaves - Jessica Ryan And Whitney Oc - #2294 4k

Femdom Men Are Slaves - Jessica Ryan And Whitney Oc - #2294 4k

Genre: Femdom, slave punishment,Slave

Size: 1.46 GB
    Resolution:3840x2160
    Duration: 00:06:56

Femdom_Men Are Slaves - Jessica Ryan and Whitney OC - #2294 4K.mp4

9. Femdom Mistress Ayn - The Senator Learns A Lesson

Femdom Mistress Ayn - The Senator Learns A Lesson

Femdom Mistress Ayn - The Senator Learns A Lesson

Description: Goddess Samantha and I are members of the elite Black Thorn Society that champions the rights of Women and punishes and reprograms some of the most chauvinistic men in power. Today Our victim is a well known Senator who is infamous for his anti-feminism views. Recently he stepped over the line by making a speech that was very derogatory to women, so Samantha and I have him and you will witness he re-education. The Senator is and We have totally feminized him so he can start getting a feel for what being a woman is all about. Strong Goddess Samantha carries him into our lair and he is then tied down to a bench where he is informed why he is here. He remains belligerent until we start to strap and cane his ass. Then he starts to cry and beg for mercy, but Samantha and I are unmoved. His punishment and reconditioning continues as we his cock and balls. As a final indignity, We spit roast him and video him sucking cock, threatening to blackmail him with the evidence of his perversion if he does not change chauvinistic his ways. This was a custom video. You can commission your own custom clips. Just contact Me via the link at the top of this page.

Size: 791.91 MB
    Duration: 00:29:00

Femdom_Mistress Ayn - The Senator Learns A Lesson.mp4

10. Femdom Mistress Nikki Whiplash - Caged Boot And Spit Slave

Femdom Mistress Nikki Whiplash - Caged Boot And Spit Slave

Femdom Mistress Nikki Whiplash - Caged Boot And Spit Slave

Description: Mistress Nikki is keen to her new underground cell at Whiplash Towers. Today, her boot slave is tightly confined and ordered to lick clean her incredible leather Louboutin ankle boots. The vulnerable slave is unable to move anything other than his tongue in his claustrophobic surroundings and has to suck and lick clean Nikki's red soles and heels as she gives him plenty of spit to keen his mouth moist

Size: 267.5 MB
    Duration: 00:11:56

Femdom_Mistress Nikki Whiplash - Caged Boot and Spit Slave.mp4