Notices

Page 451 of 451 FirstFirst ... 351401441449450451
Results 4,501 to 4,503 of 4503

Thread: Spanking | Spanked Young Ass Crying Out In Pain

1. Spank Cara tanned by Step-Daddy

Spank Cara tanned by Step-Daddy

Spank_Cara tanned by Step-Daddy

Cara tanned by Step-Daddy

Whilst on vacation, Cara has been a spoiled brat: making things difficult for her family. She thinks being with the folks, even on an all-expenses extended trip to The Caribbean, is lame. Her attitude is shocking and many public arguments on the beach and on day trips have embarrassed her elders. So they decided to give her more freedom but she was to return in time for an important evening meal yet she gets back late, not answering her phone, worrying her step-mom and step-dad. He has had enough of this brat's behavior and reminds her she is not too old to go over his lap for an old fashioned spanking. Cara's skimpy outfit barely protects her from his hard hand but her continuing backchat infuriates him so he pulls down her bikini bottom to continue spanking her on her bared bottom. Now Cara is starting to realize that she should show more maturity but before he thinks she has learned her lesson, she is placed over the sofa, bottom on full display so he can continue this hard hand spanking. Watch Cara's flawless, peachy bottom turn to a stunning dark hue of crimson... matching her sunburn from staying out on the beach all day! She is left to contemplate her behavior and rubs her sore bottom before taking a shower before the family's evening meal at a swanky restaurant!

Featuring: Cara Day
    File Size : 637 MB
    Runtime : 10 min 56 s
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Format video: MP4

DOWNLOAD:

Cara tanned by Step-Daddy.mp4

2. Spank Paddled for Careless Behavior - Family Fileshare Incident 2

Spank Paddled for Careless Behavior - Family Fileshare Incident 2

Spank_Paddled for Careless Behavior - Family Fileshare Incident 2

Paddled for Careless Behavior - Family Fileshare Incident 2

Reyna has giggled and talked back making light of the situation. The whole time he spanks her with his hand, finally picking up a paddle. Do you think I'm going to wear out my hand getting through to you? She soon changes her tune as the paddle splat down on her panty covered, got bottom. Dress pulled up around her hips, can you gathers her panties into a wedgy as he paddles her bottom nonstop.

Featuring: Reyna St Clair
    File Size : 666 MB
    Runtime : 14 min 25 s

DOWNLOAD:

Paddled for Careless Behavior - Family Fileshare Incident 2.mp4

3. Spank Roses are Red, Violets are Blue, I need a Spanking cuz I'm long Overdue

Spank Roses are Red, Violets are Blue, I need a Spanking cuz I'm long Overdue

Spank_Roses are Red, Violets are Blue, I need a Spanking cuz I'm long Overdue

Roses are Red, Violets are Blue, I need a Spanking cuz I'm long Overdue

Stevie is dressed casually for bed in a sheer T-shirt and athletic booty shorts. Crawling across his lap to be tucked in with a warm bottom, his hands caress and begin to slap down. Her shapely back side bounces under his hand, trailing down to her sensitive thighs and teasing between her legs. Told to pick a Paddle, Stevie hands him a heavy walnut paddle drilled with blistering holes. Immediately regretting her decision and hoping he will let her pick again.

Featuring: Stevie Rose
    File Size : 570 MB
    Runtime : 12 min 21 s

DOWNLOAD:

Roses are Red, Violets are Blue, I need a Spanking cuz I'm long Overdue.mp4