Notices

Page 1725 of 1725 FirstFirst ... 7251225162516751715172317241725
Results 17,241 to 17,244 of 17244

Thread: ~BDSMmania | Extremley painfull humilliation~

1. BDSMmania In Strict Bondage

BDSMmania In Strict Bondage

BDSMmania_..In Strict Bondage

A custom video! Ama slowly entered the bedroom, her hips swaying with each step she took. Her body was covered in a tight spandex catsuit, hugging every curve and accentuating her figure. She couldn't help but run her hands over her silky curves, feeling the material slide against her skin.
    As she makes her way to the bed, Ama can't resist the urge to lie down and revel in the sensations. The satin sheets feel luxurious against her skin as she wriths around, indulging in the pleasure of the silky fabric rubbing against her encased body.
    But as she continued to move.. her arousal grows stronger and she finds herself getting hornier by the second. Her mind is consumed with thoughts of pleasure and desire, and she can't resist the urge to touch herself.
    But just as she was about to give in to her desires, Ama's eyes closed and she drifted off into a daydream. Her mind takes her on a journey into a sexy dream that is both thrilling and terrifying.
    In her dream, Ama finds herself completely tied up, unable to move or escape. She has no idea how she got there or who has tied her up, but she can't deny the intense arousal that courses through her body.
    She struggles against the restraints, feeling the tight ropes digging into her skin. The sensation only adds to her ecstasy, and she couldn't help but moan with pleasure.
    But it wasn't just the bondage that excited her, it was the gag that had been placed in her mouth. The tight material stretched her lips and muffled her cries, but it also sent shivers of pleasure down her spine.
    Ama couldn't resist the urge to grind her hips against the crotchrope that had been tied between her legs. The friction against her most sensitive area only made her more and more excited, and she couldn't help but moan louder.
    In her dream, Ama was completely at the mercy of her own desires. She couldn't escape, but she didn't want to. She wanted to explore this new world of pleasure and captivity, and she made the most of her situation by indulging in every sensation.
    As she continued to grind her hips and moan, Ama felt her body reaching the peak of pleasure. And just as she was about to climax, she woke up, her body and catsuit drenched in a layer of sweat.
    Breathing heavily, Ama couldn't help but smile as she realized it had all been just a dream. But the memory of the intense pleasure she had experienced lingered, and she couldn't wait to explore it further in reality.

Featuring: Ama Rio
    File Size : 849 MB
    Runtime : 21 min 49 s
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Format video: MP4

DOWNLOAD:

http://k2s.cc/file/c9cdad70d8693/bon...o_sex_7868.mp4

2. BDSMmania Ryan Keely - Smacks, Wax, & Zaps

BDSMmania Ryan Keely - Smacks, Wax, & Zaps

BDSMmania_Ryan Keely - Smacks, Wax, & Zaps

Ryan Keely returns as a submissive for Eli Cross to amuse himself with. Ryan is bound, standing, locked inside a metal frame that holds her arms and legs apart and secures her tits. Eli tenderizes Ryan's flesh with the cane bundle. He hits her thighs and her back and then moves on to the crop. Eli skillfully uses the crop on Ryan's corseted stomach, her tits, and her back. Eli retrieves his cattle prod for some electricity play, giving Ryan the job of counting how many times she's zapped. As Ryan's reward, Eli uses the Hitachi to coax a few orgasms. Next up Ryan is bound to a bench with her legs spread and mouth gagged, giving Eli full access. After spanking her pussy, Eli uses the cane bundle again, this time on Ryan's feet. Then Eli uses the flogger and a paddle, taking his time reddening Ryan's flesh. Then it's time for candle-wax and so Eli pours hot wax on Ryan's tits and thighs and clears it off with the leather paddle. Eli fingers her pussy and vibrates her clit. Ryan gets bound and bent over a table with a dildo stuffed down her throat that Eli gladly pushes further down as he spanks her ass. Eli grabs the wooden paddle and Ryan's neck and he chokes her as he paddles her ass. He pours more wax on her body and then smacks it all off again.

Genre: Submission, Fingering, Cattle Prod, Brunette, Metal Bondage, Spanking, BDSM, Vibrator, Big Tits, Hot Wax, Dildo, Bondage
    Cast: Ryan Keely

VideoQuality: Full HD
    FileSize: 3.78 GB
    Duration: 00:53:10
    Resolution: 1920x1080

DOWNLOAD:

CZ7vWGsupIGKYgpnCeok.mp4

3. BDSMmania Anna Lemon ' sexy warrior

BDSMmania Anna Lemon ' sexy warrior

BDSMmania_Anna Lemon ' sexy warrior

Stunning Anna Lemon is new to the website and very new to bondage. She brought this awesome outfit, including boots, corset, gloves, and muzzle! She looks like a sexy warrior, so tough and gorgeous at the same time. She was posing with a lot of grace, until I decided it was enough. The box tie armbinder was added and suddenly Anna was transformed into a captured damsel. Such cute struggles! Don't miss this incredible set, it's really beautiful!

Featuring: Anna Lemon
    File Size : 559 MB
    Runtime : 5 min 9 s

DOWNLOAD:

http://k2s.cc/file/cbe319abef150/bon...o_sex_7867.mp4

4. BDSMmania Minx Grrl - Multi Layer Chair Mummification and Gag

BDSMmania Minx Grrl - Multi Layer Chair Mummification and Gag

BDSMmania_Minx Grrl - Multi Layer Chair Mummification and Gag

Tape gagged and plastic wrapped to a chair was just the start of my ordeal! Cinched secured me to the chair with even more plastic wrap as I struggled. My hands practically glued to my legs, my body stuck and my mouth unable to move meant I was stuck! I wriggled, squirmed and whimpered, but I couldn't escape. Cinched wasn't done making things difficult foe me though. He taped over my plastic encased body and despite all of my efforts, I was not going anywhere! He groped me and taunted me before adding even more tape covering me from the neck to my ankles. I whimpered but that only earned me some plastic wrap and tape over my mouth, eyes and head! He left me to wriggle and writhe, but made sure I couldn't free myself!

Featuring: Minx Grrl
    File Size : 1.00 GB
    Runtime : 25 min 35 s

DOWNLOAD:

http://k2s.cc/file/4c46e6535304e/bon...o_sex_7866.mp4