Notices

Page 1914 of 1914 FirstFirst ... 9141414181418641904191219131914
Results 19,131 to 19,139 of 19139

Thread: ~Female Domination|Ballbusting|Facesitting|Strapon|Humilia tion~

1. Femdom Mistress Nikki Whiplash - Shiny Loubiton Boots Worship

Femdom Mistress Nikki Whiplash - Shiny Loubiton Boots Worship

Femdom Mistress Nikki Whiplash - Shiny Loubiton Boots Worship

Description: My bootslave is permitted the opportunity to slide my shiny Louboutin thighboots onto my legs and worship them. I cannot permit his lowly tongue to sully the immaculate black patent leather, however, so I make him wear a condom on his tongue to lick them, making this boot worship even more humiliating than usual! The only part of my boots he is allowed to have direct contact with are the soles, so I let him lick all the dirt and grit off them as a final treat.

Format: mp4
    Size: 335.6 MB
    Resolution:1920x1080
    Duration: 00:14:59

DOWNLOAD from Keep2Share:

Femdom_Mistress Nikki Whiplash - Shiny Loubiton Boots Worship.mp4

2. Femdom Mistress Sacred - Foot Cleaner, Cum & Heel Dust Dumpster 2

Femdom Mistress Sacred - Foot Cleaner, Cum & Heel Dust Dumpster 2

Femdom Mistress Sacred - Foot Cleaner, Cum & Heel Dust Dumpster 2

Description: After the party, my slave is faithfully waiting for Me! to start licking my dirty shoes and sweaty neon socks! in the hope that he will get my permission to jerk off for at least a couple of minutes, but I decided that it would be next month! after he managed to lick all the shoes and legs, I brought him what he had been getting used to for so long! I put a funnel in the mouth of a slave so that it would be more convenient for me to clean my feet! and then I fed all the cum-filled condoms I brought back from the party! then taking a brush, I made sure that he swallowed everything! after all, a protein diet is the key to the success of any successful man!

Size: 666.94 MB
    Duration: 00:06:31

Femdom_Mistress Sacred - Foot Cleaner, Cum & Heel Dust Dumpster 2.mp4

3. Femdom Mistress Sacred - Slave Serving By Licking Ass And Sucking Cock

Femdom Mistress Sacred - Slave Serving By Licking Ass And Sucking Cock

Femdom Mistress Sacred - Slave Serving By Licking Ass And Sucking Cock

Description: A pig should act like a pig. I am going to a party but this slave will be tied to a chair and keep his head close to the floor. pigs are useful for cleaning so he must clean my ass perfectly. and as a small reward I will let him suck and clean my feet. he must be prepared and ready for when I want him to suck my cock like the pig he is so aside from being tied, he will have to stay and suck cock all night until I get back.

Size: 1.07 GB
    Duration: 00:11:00

Femdom_Mistress Sacred - Slave Serving by Licking ASS and Sucking cock.mp4

4. Femdom Mistress Vixen - Owk Prisoner Life

Femdom Mistress Vixen - Owk Prisoner Life

Femdom Mistress Vixen - Owk Prisoner Life

Description: Mistress Vixen wearing an amazing latex dress extends her arm, her pony boy slave dutifully holds it as she climbs into the carriage he will now pull. Mistress arrives to see yet more slaves still not completing their tasks.
    Slaves should have hands that show signs of hard labour, Mistress isn't impressed with this lot, she makes them hold out their hands on the hard concrete path so she can walk on their palms, grinding their knuckles painfully into the floor. With their hands punished Mistress then proceeds to walk up and down the line of slaves, using their backs as her footpath, some lovely crunching noises apparently.

Mistress next gives each of the slaves a severe beating with her riding crop and quirt, some nice load heartfelt groans of pain show this is no play beating, Mistress is ensuring the slaves learn their lesson.

Mistress Vixen takes a cigarette break, as is tradition she sits on one, uses a second as an ashtray and has a third clean the soles of her boots. Mistress looks truly regal as this takes place, treating males like this really is just completely natural to Mistress, it is just the way her life is.
    The slaves are made to crawl along a concrete path behind their Mistress, like lambs to the slaughter they obediently follow. Each is beaten before being put back to work as Mistress Vixen takes her slave powered carriage back to her house.

Size: 1.32 GB
    Duration: 00:19:03

Femdom_Mistress Vixen - OWK Prisoner life.mp4

5. Femdom Mistress Vixen - Owk Punishment On The Bridge

Femdom Mistress Vixen - Owk Punishment On The Bridge

Femdom Mistress Vixen - Owk Punishment On The Bridge

Description: Mistress Vixen is strolling around her extensive gardens when she notices the slaves haven't completed their chores. That requires they are punished. Mistress, dressed in a stunning leather dress with a very high slit which shows off her perfect legs and thigh boots to great effect, has the two worst offenders lean over the wooden bridge whilst she beats them both first with a crop and then with a cane.
    The sound of the cane is enough to make you fall to your knees in fear, it sings through the air and then punishes their flesh so hard, both slaves get beaten on ass and upper thighs - so painful.

Whilst Mistress delivers the beating the third slave crawls around following her boots everywhere they go being made to worship the amazing soft leather that encases Mistress Vixen's beautiful soft feet. Mistress doesn't concern herself with the pain in his knees from kneeling on the rough wood.
    Eventually the beatings cease, and Mistress Vixen sits on one slave whilst the other acts as her ashtray, the boot slave still diligently doing his duty, if I was him I would keep quiet about the pain in his knees, the other guys must be in so much worse pain.
    I loved this video; Mistress Vixen looks stunning in that outfit and the natural arrogance of a beautiful Mistress who knows she can get males to do anything she directs is terrific to watch.

Size: 1.01 GB
    Duration: 00:14:37

Femdom_Mistress Vixen - OWK Punishment on the bridge.mp4

6. Femdom Mistress Vixen Uk - Busted On The Balcony

Femdom Mistress Vixen Uk - Busted On The Balcony

Femdom Mistress Vixen Uk - Busted On The Balcony

Description: This clip has a wonderful opening sequence, we see Mistress Vixen climb the stairs as her naked slave crawls o a leash behind her. I am pleased to say I had just that view many years ago when I first sessioned with Mistress, a view and a feeling that I still hold dear today.
    The slave worships Mistress Vixens stunning stiletto shoes, earning himself some reprimands along the way. As she is about to bust his balls not behaving correctly was not wise.
    Initially Mistress smashes his balls whilst wearing her heels as he kneels before her, later he kneels face down on the carpet as her feet once again take a terrible toll on his balls.
    I do love to see barefoot ball busting and of boy does Mistress Vixen deliver on that, such gorgeous feet delivering such pain, males really are no match to females, and Mistress Vixen isn�t just a standard female!
    Of course even though it is a matter of feet vs balls and balls always lose, it is also a matter of fact that some redness may occur on a Mistresses feet and that has to be apologised for and the feet have to be kissed and worshiped in apology, as for the balls, well they should hurt, always!

Size: 1.29 GB
    Duration: 00:11:31

Femdom_Mistress Vixen UK - Busted on the Balcony .mp4

7. Femdom Mistress Vixen Uk - Mistress Vixen Reflections

Femdom Mistress Vixen Uk - Mistress Vixen Reflections

Femdom Mistress Vixen Uk - Mistress Vixen Reflections

Description: At the end of a hard day shooting new clips Mistress Vixen relaxes and enjoys a cigarette whilst two human ashtrays kneel at her feet desperate to consume the ash. Whilst the ash builds the slave�s mouth is put to good use cleaning the grass from the heels of her amazing thigh boots.
    Mistress Vixen takes some nice long deep drags on her cigarette as she talks direct to the camera suggesting if the viewer thinks they are tough enough to be in a future clip they should email her and prove it.
    Both slaves are fed ash and spit before having a mouthful of Mistress Vixen�s drink spat into their mouths, as they video ends the slaves bow to Mistress Vixen�s authority and we are left with a great image of what that means.

Size: 623.2 MB
    Duration: 00:05:24

Femdom_Mistress Vixen UK - Mistress Vixen Reflections.mp4

8. Femdom Mistress Vixen Uk - Spurred On

Femdom Mistress Vixen Uk - Spurred On

Femdom Mistress Vixen Uk - Spurred On

Description: Mistress Vixen looks or so gorgeous and dominant in her jodhpurs and amazing thigh boots complete with spurs and bull-whip. She sits whilst her attentive slave kneels. He worships her stunning boots and his mouth is used as an ashtray. She drags her spurs across his chest as she smokes. His suffering is rewarded by more boot worship, and then by some terrific trampling beneath her amazing body and equally stunning boots. The slave is restrained by his arms and neck, Mistress Vixen massages his cock non too gently with her boots - his cock grows (no surprise there) Mistress Vixen lays between his legs whilst he kisses her amazing boots once more, he is having too much pleasure so she attaches a nice lot of ball weights.

Format: wmv
    Size: 730.84 MB
    Resolution:1280x720
    Duration: 00:24:00

Femdom_Mistress Vixen UK - Spurred on.wmv

9. Femdom Mistress Vixen Uk - Through My Leather Boots

Femdom Mistress Vixen Uk - Through My Leather Boots

Femdom Mistress Vixen Uk - Through My Leather Boots

Description: Mistress Vixen has her amazing thigh boots on and a slave kneeling naked ready for busting. Nothing Mistress Vixen enjoys more that feeling a males balls get crushed by the soft leather of her amazing boots.
    The slaves cock responds as any males would in Mistress Vixen�s presence but his balls get plenty of hard kicks � he makes the mistake of trying to defend against a kick, is made to get lower and the kicks get harder!
    There are some great kicks as well as stunning knees and then punches to the balls. Mistress enjoys her workout � though his balls offer little resistance to her attacks. The slave falls to the floor, it doesn�t help as his dangly balls just bet more punishment as he is on his hands and knees � no mercy!
    Even as he again roles in agony Mistress Vixen stands on his balls, now with her naked feet, skin contact from Mistress Vixen on his balls, maybe not as pleasurable as he might have hoped, screaming pain more the feeling he experienced � full weight on his balls.
    Ball busting comes at a cost of the Mistress, there is some discomfort involved, so Mistress Vixen has the slave massage oil into her feet to sooth and keep them in pristine condition before giving them some oral worship and adoration � ready for next time!
    The slave is clearly enjoying himself too much, Mistress delivers a final stunning kick and walks off

Size: 1.13 GB
    Duration: 00:10:10

Femdom_Mistress Vixen UK - Through My Leather Boots.mp4