Page 860 of 860 FirstFirst ... 360760810850858859860
Results 8,591 to 8,592 of 8592

Thread: Sweet Lesbian Babes Play with Testy Pink Pussy

1. Love Me Forever - 474

Love Me Forever - 474

Official Title: Love Me Forever
    Cast: Marilyn Sugar, Tina Tiny
    Tags: Lesbian, Masturbation, Fingering, Girl on Girl, Pussy Licking

Official Synopsis: Cute Marilyn Sugar watches her elegant girlfriend Tina Tiny rush off to work even though its the weekend, and their anniversary! As Bree Parkers hot lesbian movie Love Me Forever begins, the sassy blonde prepares a romantic welcome home for her partner, dressing up in sexy lingerie and scattering rose petals on the bed. When Tina returns, she is greeted with a passionate kiss, taking off her smart business clothes to reveal her black lace bodysuit and stockings. Marilyn peels her lingerie down and begins sucking Tinas stiff nipples and stroking her shaved pussy, then goes down to eat her, spreading the juicy pink folds open with her eager tongue. Tina gasps with arousal as her lover licks her asshole and sucks her clit, driving her wild. Now Tina pulls off Marilyns panties and high heels, kissing her toes and eating her pussy avidly. Marilyn strums her clit as Tina fingerbangs her to an intense orgasm, then repays the favor by eating Tina from behind, giving her a powerful climax. Romantics will adore the sweet ending!

Tech. Info
    Size: 1398 MB
    Format: mp4
    Resolution: 1920x1080
    Duration: 00:24:40

Download - Love Me Forever

2. Love Notes - 346

Love Notes - 346

Official Title: Love Notes
    Cast: Blue Angel, Freya Mayer
    Tags: Lesbian, Masturbation, Fingering, Girl on Girl, Pussy Licking

Official Synopsis: Cute blonde Freya Mayer is busking on the city street, at the start of Sandra Shines passionate lesbian movie Love Notes. Shes spotted by sexy Blue Angel, who invites her indoors to warm up. They kiss on the stairs to Blues apartment once in the bedroom, Freya serenades her new friend before they act on their mutual attraction. Kissing her hungrily, Freya peels off Blues tight dress and fondles her perky breasts, sucking her incredibly stiff nipples. Blue repays the favor, undressing Freya and squeezing her gorgeous breasts, then peeling off her jeans. She licks Freya through her white lace panties before tugging them aside and eating her shaved pussy voraciously, making her cum. Flipping Blue onto her back, Freya gets her naked and laps at her wet slot, wagging her tongue until Blue is overwhelmed by the intense sensations. Freya straddles her in a sixty-nine, both of them licking avidly. Freya orgasms hard, bucking on Blues face as her body is wracked with pleasure, then dismounts and eats Blue's pussy to a powerful climax.

Tech. Info
    Size: 1336.38 MB
    Format: mp4
    Resolution: 1920x1080
    Duration: 00:23:17

Download - Love Notes