Notices

Page 1081 of 1081 FirstFirst ... 8158198110311071107910801081
Results 10,801 to 10,802 of 10802

Thread: Extreme Necrophilia Games (Snuff)

1. Peachy Keen Films - After Hours

Peachy Keen Films - After Hours

Categories: HD Death Fetish, Snuff, Strangulation, Execution, Abduction, Maniac, PKF Studios

Description: Starring Viva, Soleil

It's after hours and two girls are alone at the office finishing up some extra work. They talk about meeting after for a drink and to relax. Just then, a man casually walks in. When the first girl starts to ask who he is, he shoots her, then movies quickly to the other girl, now terrified. He tells her it is a robbery and empties out the petty cash she has in her desk drawer. Then, he forces her against the wall and the fun begins. She is terrified.tears running down her checks. The other girl lay dying in the next cubical, unable to move-her lung punctured. He concentrated on this girl, forcing the gun in her mouth, then forcing her to slowly strip. At one point, she wets herself. When she is naked, he forces her over the desk and fucks her with his gun. Then, he forces her to stand against the wall. She begs for her life, but he shoots her in the pussy. As she covers the wound blood pours out. She sinks to the floor and when she looks up at him, he shoots her in her right tit. She falls to the floor in a fetal position in agony. He watched her for a moment, the shoots down into her left breast, piercing her heart. She flips to her back and is dead. He checks to make sure, then starts to leave. Ask he walks out, he remembers the first girls and has a flash back of shooting her. Then he goes into where she and lifts her up onto her desk. He decides to fuck her and as he does, he shoots her in the belly. After a while, he shoots her in her left breast and she dies. He finishes and leaves. Both girls lie bloody and dead.

Role Play & Fetish Elements: Sexual Content, Violence, Multi-Shooting, Blood, Begging, Sexual Assault, Bladder Release, Crying, Torment, Gun Fucking (implied), Necro, Body Views

Info:
    File Size: 2.27 GB
    Resolution: 1280 x 720
    Duration: 00:17:01
    Framerate: 60.000 FPS

Download Links:

After Hours.mp4

After Hours.part1.rar
    After Hours.part2.rar
    After Hours.part3.rar

2. Peachy Keen Films - Its My City

Peachy Keen Films - Its My City

Categories: HD Death Fetish, Snuff, Strangulation, Execution, Abduction, Maniac, PKF Studios

Description: Starring Moka Mora, Kate Kenzi

It's a turf war between two, hot Kryptonians. The gorgeous Moka Mora plays Power Girl, AKA Kara Zor-L, a determined superheroine who wants to be the city's sole protector. Smoking hot newcomer, Kate Kenzi, is supergirl, also Kara Zor-L, but from an alternate universe, who is annoyed that she can't share with herself. Evenly matched, they battle it out, their already skimpy costumes becoming disarrayed and revealing even more of their perfect bodies. In the heat of passion, mighty blows change into gropes and caresses, and the two kiss like long lost lovers. Consumed with lust, they indulge their sapphic urges and wantonly use each other for pleasure. Finally, collapsing into a sweaty heap, they settles their differences and become more than just friends. But it was just a trick. Power Girl comes from a very different Earth, and they don't play nice! She grabs Supergirl's throat with both hands and squeezes. The abrupt change catches Supergirl by surprise, her post-orgasmic brain still a fog of pleasure. Her feeble struggles are soon no more than a few dying twitches, then she is still. Intoxicated with her victory, and the sight of Supergirl's young, hairless cunt, Power Girl molests her sexy corpse, before flying off to patrol her city.

Fetish Elements: Explicit Sexual Content, Partial Nudity, Superheroine, Tight Clothes, Short Skirts, Boots, Capes, Violence, Cat Fight, Punching, Pussy Licking, Lesbian, Tribbing, Fingering, Hand Strangle, Necro Fondling, Necro Pussy Licking, Necro Tribbing, Body Play, Body Views

Info:
    File Size: 3.27 GB
    Resolution: 1920 x 1080
    Duration: 00:19:25
    Framerate: 60.000 FPS

Download Links:

Its My City.mp4

Its My City.part1.rar
    Its My City.part2.rar
    Its My City.part3.rar