Notices

Page 1915 of 1915 FirstFirst ... 9151415181518651905191319141915
Results 19,141 to 19,146 of 19146

Thread: ~Female Domination|Ballbusting|Facesitting|Strapon|Humilia tion~

1. Femdom Mythiccal - Sexy Lingerie Huge Ass Smother

Femdom Mythiccal - Sexy Lingerie Huge Ass Smother

Femdom Mythiccal - Sexy Lingerie Huge Ass Smother

TAGS: SMOTHER BOX, SMOTHERBOX, BONDAGE, AMAZONS, BIG BUTTS, CHASTITY, SHOES, HIGH HEELS, SMOKING, BBW, SQUASH, FACESITTING, FACE SITTING, ASS SMOTHER, ASS SMOTHERING, FACESIT, FACESAT, SIT ON FACE, UNDER FEMALE ASS, FEMALE DOMINATION, FEMDOM, FULLWEIGHT, HUMILIATION, BETA MALE, BDSM, BRAT GIRLS, BREATH CONTROL, PATHETIC LOSER, EROTIC ASPHYXIATION, BREATH PLAY, BREATHING TORTURE, SIT ON FACE, SMOTHERED, FEMALE SUPREMACY, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, YOUNG DOMINATRIX

DESCRIPTION: Gorgeous Mythiccal does a jaw dropping smother clip with this tiny male. He is so small compared to her huge ass and tits. She overwhelmingly swallows his whole head with her immaculate ass. He tries tapping out, but she ignores it. He needs to learn. He needs to stop moving so she can be comfortable. He needs to practice being smothered and squashed for a long period of time!

Format: mp4
    Size: 1.67 GB
    Resolution:1920x1080
    Duration: 00:15:27

DOWNLOAD from Keep2Share:

Femdom_Mythiccal - Sexy Lingerie Huge Ass Smother.mp4

2. Femdom Penny Barber - Morning Wood Humiliation

Femdom Penny Barber - Morning Wood Humiliation

Femdom Penny Barber - Morning Wood Humiliation

Description: Sam stayed up all night playing video games at his college buddy, Jay's house but Sam had been warned not to come around any more by Jay's step-sister and roommate, Penny. When Penny finds Sam snoring on her living room floor with morning wood hilariously tenting up his little undies she decides he must need an even more humiliating reminder to stay away. First, she sits above his face and gives him a nice hard smack between the legs to get Sam's morning started by having his cries of pain muffled by her ass in just a thong! Once she has his attention Penny straddles the terrified Sam while she explains that he has screwed up big time by showing his face here again. The only place she will tolerate his face his under her butt and that is right where she puts it!

After he is pinned by her ass Penny easily snatches his boxers and takes turns punishing and then teasing his little morning boner right to the edge until she has him almost eager to cum as he is to escape her clutches. She then gives Sam a choice between an orgasm with an extremely humiliation consequence or blue balls with just a mildly humiliating one. Either way she makes sure this his last at her house... unless she needs a butt boy for a seat cushion again.

Tags: femdom, tease.and.denial, face.sitting, handjob, brunette, small.penis.humiliation, orgasm.denial

Size: 564.83 MB
    Duration: 00:09:33

Femdom_Penny Barber - Morning Wood Humiliation.mp4

3. Femdom Princess Amber, Miss Lexi Chase And Princess Skylar - Breaking 300 Lb...

Femdom Princess Amber, Miss Lexi Chase And Princess Skylar - Breaking 300 Lb...

Femdom Princess Amber, Miss Lexi Chase And Princess Skylar - Breaking 300 Lb Slave

Description: This gigantic beta begged to be used by us Mean Girls... apparently it was like its "life long dream" or whatever and did EVERYTHING we told it to do so it could show up. I'm not really sure what it thought was gonna happen, but this is the Mean Girl Manor! So of course had to use and torment it for our profit and entertainment! The 300lb gorilla in the room got its balls KICKED again and again and again until we LITERALLY broke it.

Princess Amber, Miss Lexi Chase and Princess Skylar all took turns kicking this beta in the balls. Princess Skylar kicked this thing SO HARD while barefoot that her foot started to swell hahahaha. She didn't even care though, Skylar was having too much thing making the loser suffer!

Size: 1.73 GB
    Duration: 00:16:10

Femdom_Princess Amber, Miss Lexi Chase and Princess Skylar - Breaking 300 lb Slave.mp4

4. Femdom Princess Ava - Blonde Brat Smother In Thong Bodysuit 4k

Femdom Princess Ava - Blonde Brat Smother In Thong Bodysuit 4k

Femdom Princess Ava - Blonde Brat Smother In Thong Bodysuit 4k

Description: Replaced my vanity chair with a slave in a smother bench. I find it way more comfortable and convenient. Plus it matches my room perfectly! Find out all the ways I find it convenient(there's lots)... I test out my new vanity chair while doing my makeup! Im wearing this sexy thong bikini bodysuit that shows my ass and big tits.I just came back from the pool and I wanna get ready for the mall. I want to look extra good incase I come across a hot alpha..You never know who you just might meet at the mall. I humiliate my slave by wiping lipstick on him and using him as my makeup tester lol. My perfect ass just fits over his stupid little head perfectly in the bench. He has absolutely no room left to breathe. Nose stuck right up my ass. Talking to my slave about how perfect I am as i'm getting ready and flaunting my body in the mirror. Talking about all the ways I am going to use him as my slave next week in Florida on my vacation.. Breaking in my new vanity chair by bouncing on his face. So what do you think of my new vanity chair? I LOVE IT!

Size: 2.04 GB
    Resolution:3840x2160
    Duration: 00:17:45

Femdom_Princess Ava - Blonde Brat Smother in Thong Bodysuit 4K.mp4

5. Femdom Queen Melanin - Live Deep Pegging Show

Femdom Queen Melanin - Live Deep Pegging Show

Femdom Queen Melanin - Live Deep Pegging Show

Description: At first, it looked like it wouldn't fit. But I used some of my muscles to cram this dick in that tight ass. WHen I fuck you, you're not allowed to run. You'll feel all this dick. It took him a minute to understand keeping that ass arched, but he finally learned his lesson. Once i got this big dick in, I fucked him so good. He took them backshots as he should!

Size: 965.75 MB
    Duration: 00:12:34

Femdom_Queen Melanin - Live Deep Pegging Show.mp4

6. Femdom Ruby Onyx - Cuckie Cleans Up For Me And Chad

Femdom Ruby Onyx - Cuckie Cleans Up For Me And Chad

Femdom Ruby Onyx - Cuckie Cleans Up For Me And Chad

Description: There's no better feeling than being pleasured and fucked by a well hung sexy alpha and having a pathetic little cuckie desperately watching on! This little cuck was beckoned closer to the action as Chad gave me gratifying fulfilment! After sucking his huge cock and comparing it with my pin dicked little sub boy, he lapped at my pussy and gave me a royal fucking, stretching me hard, just how I like! We ruthlessly teased our cuck as we fucked right over his face! Waiting to carry out his duties, it wasn't long before Chad had emptied his huge load inside me. As it began to ooze from my throbbing pussy, my cuckie was nicely on hand to lick me clean! What a good little cum bucket!

Size: 1.46 GB
    Duration: 00:15:33

Femdom_Ruby Onyx - Cuckie Cleans Up For Me And Chad.mp4