Notices

Page 1727 of 1727 FirstFirst ... 7271227162716771717172517261727
Results 17,261 to 17,264 of 17264

Thread: ~BDSMmania | Extremley painfull humilliation~

1. BDSMmania Breast bound predicament

BDSMmania Breast bound predicament

BDSMmania_Breast bound predicament

Wearing crop tops, metallic pink mini skirts, fishnets and heels, Lexi Lane and Natalie Charm struggle in their ropes. Their elbows crushed together as well as their wrists, knees, and ankles, the ladies whimper into their gags. twisting their wrists and jerking around, trying to find a loose rope, but the Hunter soon Enters. He wants to play a game with the two wenches. He lifts Lexi's top and begins tying her breasts extremely tight while Natalie continues working her ropes and watching in horror. Lexi squeals as her tits are cinched. He moves on to Natalie's, wrapping the cord taut each time he goes around. Natalie bites into her gag screaming. They struggle harder as he moves to his winch and gets more rope. Dropping the hook between them, he threads the thin rope thru it and ties an end off to Natalie's ankles. Then he connects it to Lexi's bound breasts. They have no clue what is going on and their perturbed faces say it all. Threading the cord back thru the hook, he attaches it to Natalie's breasts next and then to Lexi's ankles. The whimpering escalates and soon some of them will. With the press of a button the ropes pull, stretching their tits as the girls squeal. With their breasts pulled more taut then before and their legs being stretched up, the girls whimper frantically. The Hunter leaves them to endure the teeter tottering predicament he has bound them in. They better keep their legs up.

Featuring: Natalie Charm, Lexi Lane
    File Size : 433 MB
    Runtime : 9 min 51 s
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Format video: MP4

DOWNLOAD:

http://k2s.cc/file/9c95c6e70129c/bon...o_sex_7849.mp4

2. BDSMmania Tie me up so I can show you my no hands cocksucking skills

BDSMmania Tie me up so I can show you my no hands cocksucking skills

BDSMmania_Tie me up so I can show you my no hands cocksucking skills

Wearing a shimmery silver mini dress, fishnets, and stilettos, Lexi Lane struggles in the tight ropes binding her while kneeling before a mirror. Frog tied and crotch roped, she twists around trying to get a glimpse behind her where her elbows have been slammed together and bound, as have her wrists. She mumbles softly into her ball gag waiting for the Hunter to return. When he enters he gets ore rope ready while she admires herself in the mirror. Harnessing the ropes around her shoulders, through her arms and pulling it up between her wrists, he puts her arms into a chicken wing tie, securing the binds around her chest. Tethering a thin cord to her chest, he begins tightly winding the rope around her breasts until he forms to tight little colorful bundles. Lexi whimpers and moans out as the rope pulls deep into her skin. The Hunter then takes a vibrating wand, shoves it between her thighs and secures it hard pressed to her clit using her crotch rope. Fluttery moans take over her as she cums. He removes her ball gag, and attaches a dildo to the mirror. She knows what she has to do and gets right to it, wrapping her mouth around the cock and taking it as deep as she can. She works the dildo while squirming from the buzzing between her legs eventually cumming again while gagging on the toy. She continues sucking the dildo, trying to go deeper during her series of back to back orgasms.

Featuring: Lexi Lane
    File Size : 621 MB
    Runtime : 14 min 6 s

DOWNLOAD:

http://k2s.cc/file/2b2ad0d320bb2/bon...o_sex_7848.mp4

3. BDSMmania Nyxon & Mandy Not In My Town

BDSMmania Nyxon & Mandy Not In My Town

BDSMmania_Nyxon & Mandy...Not In My Town

Nyxon is a successful Dominatrix who owns a successful Dungeon in the area, on the sly of course. When millennial do-gooder Mandy Wolf knocks on her door telling her that she's running for city council so that she can "clean up this town", Nyxon feels threatened. Thinking quickly, Nyxon lunges at Mandy clamping her hand down hard over her mouth. The next scene finds Mandy stripped of her clothes & wearing only a red bullet bra & vintage girdle with sheer nude stockings. She's tied up in a super tight elbows-together hogtie. Nyxon shoves a large pair of panties into Mandy's mouth, then wraps duct tape around her head to seal them in. She grabs an Hitachi & tells Mandy that since she's going to be tied up, she might as well enjoy it. Nyxon gets Mandy off a few times, then tapes the Hitachi to her before leaving her to struggle.

Featuring: Nyxon, Mandy Wolf
    File Size : 1 013 MB
    Runtime : 9 min 24 s

DOWNLOAD:

http://k2s.cc/file/f8f800b2e743f/bon...o_sex_7847.mp4

4. BDSMmania Bed bound breast bound orgasms

BDSMmania Bed bound breast bound orgasms

BDSMmania_Bed bound breast bound orgasms

Carissa Dumond struggles on the cot in the lair. Her ankles, knees, elbows and wrists have been bound. A ballgag fills her mouth muffling her cries and a crotch rope pulled tight lifts her skirt just enough. Her eyes dart around and a vibrating wand rolls next to her. She yelps continuing to struggle not knowing what his plans are. The Hunter soon comes in asking if she's ready for some fun and starts a chest harness on her. Carissa panics as she knows what's fun for him might not be fun for her. He pulls out her luscious breasts and she looks up at him with big doe eyes. He finishes the harness and proceeds to tie her tits one by one with very thin cord that bites in deep with each wrap. She throws her head back whimpering, but can't resist watching at the same time. Carissa bites deep into her gag, moaning as her breasts are cinched tight. He lays her onto her side and begins securing her to the bed, pulling her body just how he wants it. Though she continues to whimper and struggle, she can't help but start grinding her hips, working her crotch rope. He ties her brutally bound breasts to the frame of the cot, pulling them as she groans loudly. Still grinding her hips, he secures a cords around her neck and tautly ties it to a pole. With her perfectly in place and very little movement, he teases her with the vibrating wand and ties it in place with her crotch rope. Quickly she is overtaken by the good vibrations and gets rhythmic with her hips. As she is enjoying this fun, he gives her a few hard spanks before grabbing a leather paddle for some more stinging pain. Sending her over edge, he ungags her as she begs for permission to cum. He paddles her into orgasm, covering her mouth as she screams. She immediately rides into another orgasm that keeps her body trembling and the wench extremely satisfied.

Featuring: Carissa Dumond
    File Size : 629 MB
    Runtime : 14 min 14 s

DOWNLOAD:

http://k2s.cc/file/72713b42387f2/bon...o_sex_7846.mp4